[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i just bought this Everlast Pull up exercise system that latches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1289262.jpg (38KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1289262.jpg
38KB, 500x500px
So i just bought this Everlast Pull up exercise system that latches to the door. I got it for 45.99$ CAD

Is it any good ?
And is it worth it for doing my pull ups and pull downs.

I have also seen a pull up station for 100$ CAD USED. should i return the everlast one and get the used one.

the disadvantage is that the station will take a lot more space than that the door held one ?

pic related to what i got for 45.99
>>
>>41605867
I mean it's a pull up bar, it's probably about as good as any other pull up bar. I wouldn't bother with the $100 one. i've never used one so take my opinion with a grain of salt but I honestly don't see why the station would be any better
>>
>>41606336
thanks for your input.

i have heard bad things of pull bar that are attached to the doors... thats why im asking i dont mind spending the extra 55$ if its worth it
>>
>>41605867
bought one of these door stations, its worth, safer than that fixed ones. Friend mine had injuried the had with fixed one. The station is easy to put/remove at the door, and very firm. Bought one used, paid 10$, i'm 95kg and its very firm, not bend or balance. Not english native speaker
>>
>buys it
>then asks us if it's any good

Gee I dunno why don't you try it you fucking idiot?
>>
>>41606354
There are ones that work on friction and ones that screw into the frame. I have personally seen the friction type fall when a small woman was using it. Neither type will work if your door frames are crap. I would grab some black iron pipe fittings an screw it to the door frame if you can.
>>
>>41606376
>Not english native speaker
no shit
>>
>>41606376
>Not english native speaker
I don't think the pull up bar speaks english either so I wouldn't worry about this
>>
I had one in my apartment when I was in college. I had it in the bathroom door frame which was in this long hallway. Every time I'd walk by I'd do some pull-ups. I'd probably do about 50 a day or so. It was good, I got better at pull-ups.
>>
>>41606386
i hadnt had the time.. final exam season of summer school and moving... but passed by walmart and saw it said to myself might as well get it and i got 1 month to return... so if its good i got it and if it isnt then well ill retirn it... question of probability and time managment
>>
If you live in an apartment, make sure you place a wash cloth between the bar ends and the door frame. Otherwise, you will peel the paint and otherwise mark it up. Gotta get that full security deposit back.
>>
>>41605867
Yeah I have one of these too. They work fine. Just be aware they can only handle up to 100 kg.
>>
I bought the same thing a while ago, but it was really flimsy and weak, couldn't really do anything with it, I'm 85 kgs, so it should have supported the weight.
Bought a heavy duty wall mounted one instead for like 50€ and haven't looked back.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.