[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day anyone here managed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: cig.jpg (198KB, 668x528px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
198KB, 668x528px
>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?
>>
>75 a day

KYS

Oh wait you already are
>>
>>41603979

god i love this spam
>>
File: Screenshot_20170515-011427.png (897KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170515-011427.png
897KB, 1080x1920px
>>41603979

I quit today. Ask me anything
>>
>averaging at 5 benzos a day

Is there any hope for me?
>>
File: Vegan_gremlins.png (481KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Vegan_gremlins.png
481KB, 800x600px
>>41603979
First date a girl for 2 years, then get married, 7 months in when the hoe decides she wants to jerk off naked on skype with twinks, boot her ass out of the house. Haven't smoked for 3 weeks. EZ

Plus I lost 20lbs. So far lifes good without a nagging bitch who gradually increases in width.
>>
>>41604981
what benzo? how many mg per pill?
>>
>>41605008

I left my girl two months ago and the quality of my life also jumped. Lost ten lbs, clean eating, time for lifting, no booze to compensate for the fact that she's dull as hell. Single living is heaven. Career, money, fitness. Everything else is a distraction.
>>
>>41603979
jesus christ. get yourself some chantix or wellbutrin.

also stop being an undisciplined bitch. wean yourself off. think of it like a linear progression program. every week, you cut your daily intake by 3-5 cigarettes. eventually you'll start to plateau on how much you can reduce, so you'll need to slow down. work on different strategies to reduce your intake. chew gum. get a vape. go on a bulking cycle and eat your pain away. something. but for fuck's sake you're a sentient chimney at this point, you are definitely going to die at this rate. do something.

>>41604981
i think naltrexone can help with benzo's, i know it's predominantly for alcohol/opioids but i believe it's been shown to be effective in general withdrawal management. also, if you're on some short-term shit like xanax/diazepam/etc, try switching to one with a longer half life like ativan, it'll stay in your system longer & help with withdrawals some. but mostly, as above, wean yourself.
>>
File: 20170528_230704.jpg (2MB, 2023x909px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_230704.jpg
2MB, 2023x909px
>>41605594
>jesus christ. get yourself some chantix or wellbutrin.
Welcome, newfriend. :^)

I want to start rolling my own cigs; does anyone have any recommendations for papers, filters, tobacco, etc.?
>>
>>41605122
I'm in the same vote. But she won't let me see my kids and I don't have to pay child support.
>>
>>41605008
Sucks man, for curiosity can I ask how you found out?
>>
>>41605594
Naltrexone gave me super awful stomach problems and turned my shits to grey liquid.

Had a xanax and codeine addictions and bit the bullet with awful withdrawals
>>
>>41603979
yeah dude
>protip: you dont smoke
thats literally it
fucking weak faggots

t. was a smoker for 9 years
>>
>>41603979
I quit last year. Just reduce the daily dosage to the equivalent of one or two cigarettes. Then go cold turkey. It's not that hard, just takes a few months of reduction and then two weeks of withdrawel symptoms. Afterwards it's just psychological.
>>
>>41604938
How's it goin man?
>>
The most important thing is to never stop trying to quit. Even if you fail once, you haven't failed for good. The reward is worth it
>>
>>41608106

Going well. I was smoking eight to ten a day. But then I moved into a new apartment with a nonsmoker and decided to quit. And I think I'm going to make it. Environment is so critical. My old roommate smoked so quitting was tough.
>>
>>41605668
light blue american spirits
>>
3 days without a smoke, I tripped on acid and thought about quitting a ton, maybe that'll make this attempt the last or if not one that lasts longer
>>
>>41603979
Don't quit cold turkey.
try to limit your consumption, and after awhile stop all togehter.

go down from 75 to 1
>>
>>41605668
your car? always wanted one like that
>>
>>41603979
Switched to electric cigarettes for about six months, then got off completely.
>>
>>41603979
yes, I've "quit" smoking about 4 years ago.
I have had some relapses but they never involved smoking cigarettes. They were relapses to smoking weed ( + tobacco ).

No one really fully quits after the first try.
It's a process of years.

Though when I smoke a fat joint in about 3 months from now cause I have something to celibate. I will not have any issue with putting it down again.

staying off cigarettes I have no issues with cause there's literally no benift to smoking cigs. once you understand this you don't want to smoke anymore
>>
why not just vape?

you get nicotine and its infinitely better for your health.... nicotine is great for increased metabolism, and people who quit smoking usually gain weight because they resort to food for a substitute. smokers weight less than non-smokers. just vape lel, vape nash yall :^)
>>
File: 1494597951717.png (267KB, 758x789px) Image search: [Google]
1494597951717.png
267KB, 758x789px
>>41603979
>1368.75 packs a year
>>
File: pissflapsfuckyou.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pissflapsfuckyou.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
Quitting is easy with this.
>>
>>41603979
I got an e-cig with like 10 mg. of nicotine. After 2 weeks I didn't smoke normal cigs anymore. Two weeks later I went down to 8 mg. nicotine, then 6 mg. after another two weeks, then 4 mg., then 2, then 0 and then I stopped vaping.
Honestly it was insanely easy! I have tried everything but nothing worked. Haven't smoked in 2 years now. Tip: buy a GOOD, quality vape, not some cheap shit.
>>
>>41603979
Just don't smoke lol.
>>
>>41603979
I did. Over ten years ago. Why?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.