[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wake up and you are 20 years old again. What do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 28

File: Okabe-Rintarou.jpg (77KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Okabe-Rintarou.jpg
77KB, 500x281px
You wake up and you are 20 years old again. What do you change this time around?
>>
>>41602889
But I'm 18...
>>
>>41602923
Same
>>
Don't get fat again
>>
have sex with marion
>>
>>41602889
dont date that girl again
>>
>>41602889

I always Think what would I do if I could go back?. The truth is I'd do the same shit over again the heartbreak the missed opportunities the pain the joy. All that shit made me be here in this moment and I wouldn't trade it
>>
>>41602923
>>41602926
lol
>>
Say after two years out of high school and no job should really be your wake up call. Also losing weight is simple dammit Now it's 4 years;-;
>>
>>41602889
Immediately join the military instead of waiting til I was 24. Sign a 4 year contract instead of 6. Go contracting as fast as possible.

Also, work legs more often to the point where it isn't a chore but just as easy as an arm or chest day...
>>
>>41602889
>get a degree in engineering
>start lifting weights
>start dressing better
>keep contact with my friends
>>
>>41602889
I'd still be in military at that point. Probably cut my contract in half as a reservist, go to school, take the gym more seriously. Basically the stuff I'm doing now anyway just sooner because I'd have direction.
>>
>>41602889
>break things off with my ex before I spend $3k to see her for christmas
>don't stop playing baseball, join a gym to get down to a normal weight
>don't enroll in college until I actually figure out what I want to do
>take up drawing and writing again

>don't settle for always being the outsider looking in
>don't spend my free time with as few people as possible
>don't spend years mistaking passiveness for adaptability.
>>
>>41602960
i think that sometimes too, weird how everything youve ever done every decision and stuff put you exactly where you are in a moment
>>
>>41602980
you're a contractor?
>>
File: 1452559109090.jpg (43KB, 393x418px) Image search: [Google]
1452559109090.jpg
43KB, 393x418px
>>41602889
I'd be going back only four years into the past.
I'd stop myself from dropping my studies at my community college and at least get my associates degree as a paralegal.
I would have only needed three more quarters or so.
>>
>>41603085
Not yet
>>
Back to 20 is still too late. I'd want to go back to 16/17.
>Actually plan and prepare for a useful degree at university
>Learn to groom and dress properly and don't go looking like a homeless bum with a dirty beard and massive pony-tail. Maybe then I'd actually have made it with my oneitis
>Realize that you can be smart and strong at the same time and don't wait until I'm 26 to start lifting.
If I just went back to 20, I'd be mid-humanities degree, too far in to restart with something useful and not at all brave/willing enough to start again from scratch. I'd probably just end up exactly where I am anyway, so what's the point?
>>
I want to wake up and be 13 again.
>>
>>41602889
Ask this girl out that I really liked because I was to much of pussy to do it before.
>>
>>41603050
>don't spend years mistaking passiveness for adaptability
????
>>
>>41602889
probably nothing maybe stop gym start rock climbing earlier
so far ive made only good major decisions
>engineer, good gf, /fitlit/ masterrace
>>
>>41602889
Be fucking pissed at basically having to do the last years worth of exams and training all over again, so would probably take a running headbutt at the tarmac from 7 floors up
>>
Acquire 10,000 btc
>>
>>41602923
me too

Im gonna need to not fuck up my life
>>
Go to college, not start dating that girl, save up money. Move out of this city I hate. Try to have real friends.

Never ever get lost in the easy rut of being a NEET.
>>
>>41604716
Do well in school/uni, do a relevant non meme degree or a skilled trade, work hard, be nice to people, save today to be sorted further down the line.

It all sounds memey but trust me I wish I had listened to that advice when I was your age
>>
>>41602984
>am 20
>these are all things I want to get started on
>>
File: 1490408993446.png (386KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490408993446.png
386KB, 600x800px
>>41602923
same here boss
>>
>>41602889
>start lifting immediately
>pursue girls more aggressively
>>
Change my major to something useful
>>
>>41602889
Am I going back in time, oris the world still 2017?
>>
>>41602889
actually study this time
>>
>>41602889
kys myself
>>
>>41602923
>>41602926
leave here while you still can. don't come back.
>>
>>41604760
This, as well as pursue internships in college more agressively
>>
>>41603067
And the result of everyone else's fuckups and triumphs that your parents happen to meet and fuck and give birth to you.
>>
>>41602889
For the next 8 months I'll be waking up every day as a 20 year old again.
I guess all i plan to change is buy more Nice clothes and continue my getting back to looking good
>>
>>41602889
Immediately join the poker club in the dorm right next to me, befriend people and have something to do.

Learn javascript and HTML/CSS right now as opposed to waiting.

Buy creatine.

Get a smart phone for christmas, you need an IG, snapchat, tinder etc to be social nowadays.

Figure out some way to get tan, any way. Even if it's a tanning salon.

Stop trying to dress you're in a frat. Buy some dockers khakis and some two tone long sleeve baseball tee shirts.

I'm 23 now and started lifting for real when I was 17 so I was huge when I was 20 but that's about all I did right.
>>
>>41602941
I fucked her sorry bro
>>
kill myself because i know it wont get better
>>
Prevent 9/11
>>
nothing
>>
File: Flagpole.jpg (176KB, 701x676px) Image search: [Google]
Flagpole.jpg
176KB, 701x676px
I'm going to be 20 when I graduate college

What am I in for lads?
>>
>>41602889
im already 20
>>
>>41602889

Don't become an alcoholic.

Finish my CS degree.

Don't break the GF's heart.
>>
Run more. Hug my doggo as she is in doggy valhalla now.
>>
>>41605046
It's like the part of a video game when the tutorial finally fucking ends.
>>
>>41602889
Use the next 7 years of my life to find a way to travel even further back in time to kill myself before I've been born.

Also, learn how to draw/take better care of my teeth.
>>
>>41605062
>Hug my doggo
Literally this, my pupper died a couple of weeks after I had my twentieth birthday
>>
>>41605046
A degree.
>>
>>41605106
She was blind and used to follow me everywhere and sleep in my armpit, she was a very good dog.
>>
>>41605046
I turned 20 in february and finished my degree in april, all I got was depression
>>
>>41602889
I would never go on 4chan or play videogames
>>
Don't listen to your mothers advice, she's an alcoholic who never had a real job. Move out of the house first and then try to go to school. Also don't start drinking and start lifting asap.
>>
social skills are just as important as technical skills.
you can learn anything you just need the right materials.
i'm nearing 30 and just learning things I should have known 10 years ago and its really embarrassing.
>>
>>41602889
>You wake up and you are 20 years old again.
Yeah it's been like that all year
>>
>>41602889
>start networking now
>ask her out you dumb fuck. She likes you back
>take school more seriously
>find a new job now because this place your at is going down hill.
>>
start lifting
>>
File: Grog_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (104KB, 319x500px) Image search: [Google]
Grog_(Ocarina_of_Time).png
104KB, 319x500px
>>41602889
>take all that money you spend on energy drinks and save it, switch to coffee or tea or water instead
>don't fuck around with Megan, or at least don't try so fucking hard, she isn't worth it, you will meet other girls that are better for you. let her go
>hang out with Grandpa, he won't be here forever
>stay at U of M and do your damn homework, pass your classes so you can MAKE MONEY, don't drink when you know you damn well shouldn't be
>if you meet Alyssa hang on to her
>clean up your diet
>don't take the bj offer from that maid at the hotel in San Jose, she's actually a man
>buy as many bitcoins as you can
>>
>>41602960
sober up pal
>>
>>41606204
tesla faggot
>>
>>41605329
>i'm nearing 30 and just learning things I should have known 10 years ago and its really embarrassing

I know this feel quite well. I am a 30 year old boy.
>>
File: 1489354020364.png (282KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489354020364.png
282KB, 700x900px
>>41604758
Its my girl Tanya
>>
take college and my health seriously
>>
>>41602980
Can you expand on the military one? 23 y/o and was on the fence about joining the military.
>>
>>41602889
A whole shit-pot.
>I've got 2 years to prep for the introduction of bitcoin.
>I'm only 20 lbs overweight, so I can turn me around faster.
>Mid 80s air cooled Porsches still have an average transaction price of under 10 grand
>I haven't yet lost the window to be able to relate to and socialize with people my own age.
>I haven't yet started to collect a service rifle from every major power in WWII, deffo not going to start this time.
>I've got a year to prepare to benefit from the credit crash.
>I've got 6 months to prepare to sign on with the same recruiter who got my buddy into Sysco Network admin shit

Goals: Get a house with a good internet connection and turn the basement into a bitcoin farm and the garage into a gym, back a short on GM in October of 2009, buy that forclosed farm, buy a pair of 911 SCs, one to flip when the luftgekult thing goes nuts, one to hoon on dirt roads. Buy a first gen NSX when the market bottoms out in 2012, buy more than one M1009 before they dry up at government auctions, get out of BTC mid 2014, buy all the farms around my farm, live on crop rent and never work again.
>>
File: pepe wizard.jpg (82KB, 902x713px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wizard.jpg
82KB, 902x713px
>>41602923
go back, you have so much to experience, don't open this site untill you come to hogwarts
>>
>>41602889
Do not take a part time job
Do not waste a year
Go straight into HEO with the money you saved.
>>
>>41606437
You don't get paid much in the army, but if you have the right credentials from the army, you can make half a million dollars working 4 months out of the year as a contractor guarding diplomats and shit.

Then you spend the rest of the year partying in Eastern Europe and Southeast Asia because you can dodge income tax if you don't spend more than 30 days a year in the US.

He's basically saying he'd alter his life to reach that career track 6 years earlier (IE $3 million minus partying expenses, though partying is cheap in Vietnam and Belarus, more in his retirement account).

Dig?
>>
Work harder in Uni, not get married to current wife.
>>
>>41602889
If I can change my mindset, I would just be more humble and put more effort into anything, and read Marcus Aurelius maybe
Other than that there isn't much I can do, I was just a retarded guy overall
>>
>>41602889
I'm 19 so I'd probably check If this mysterious time travel finished my degree for me
>>
>>41603250
Who doesn't. I wish I was 13 again playing call of duty drinking 1.5L mountain dews like it was water.
>>
>>41602889
never discover 4chan
this is my only regret
>>
>>41602889
>Stop playing video games.
>Start BJJ
>Take programming seriously instead of fucking off.
>Don't spend so much of the money you saved in the military
>Don't waste G.I bill trying to figure out what you want to do.
>>
>>41602889
>dump cheating gf this fucking instant
>when the opportunity for a firsthand contract in Cologne presents itself, TAKE IT, I got a job offer like one week after I moved back to Sweden
>work for a year or two, lift weights, do social shit, learn how to talk to girls
>do the Große Deutsche Sprachdiplom and start studying at a German uni. Choose a major that WILL LAND YOU A FUCKING JOB, don't go for History, you don't actually love it, you just think you do because you didn't have to work at all to get good grades in high school.
>computer science would probably suit you, and even if it doesn't fit 100%, do it anyways. If you can take the high school science courses you require, maybe chemistry would be something
>don't move back to Sweden
>ever
>>
>>41606204
U of M = MInnesota?
I am a sophomore there lol
>>
>>41602889
condoms.

STDs + kids everywhere. really fucking ruined my life quick-style...
>>
File: rupaul.png (503KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
rupaul.png
503KB, 612x612px
>>41602960
>and i thought op was the fag
>>
>>41604855
"her"
>>
Meet with the love of my life before she gets fucked up by her ex
>>
>>41602889
Wow this thread is full of crap, do people really think that they can change all the bad things that they've done in their life? It's a lot of effort and no one here could have done better.
>>
>>41602889
Start studying what I love instead of what I think will make me money now, instead of later. Realise that your physical appearance is actually a part of who you are instead of a shell for some sort of "real me". Drop the fat and get in shape now and not in seven years. Drop the slut. The sex isnt worth the fucking drama. Get a dog sooner and this time dont fuck up.
>>
I'm 20 now, and desu I kinda just want to go back to sleep and hope to wake up 21
>>
>>41602889
desu, I'd probably just kill myself or start streaming or something idk man
>>
>>41608325
You will. You will literally do this one day.

This thread is about those of us old enough to have regrets. Get the fuck out of here and go do something meaningful, something productive, something you won't look back on in 10-20 years and post in a thread like this about how you'd like to change it.
>>
>>41602889
I start working out and don't spend all my money and get into shitloads of debt :^)
>>
so just wake up the same age
>>
>>41602889
Volunteer for military service of 12 months instead of 6 months.

Country has mandatory conscription and those trained for 6 months can't get a military career and are instead just reservists for the rest of their life. No second chances, you're somehow supposed to know do you want a career in the first few weeks of training.

Fucking ridiculously stupid system.
>>
>>41602889
>read up on developmental psychology
>read up on evolutionary pyshology
>read up on the fate of empires
>take an iq test to cement your confidence in your intelligence
>your friends are beta cucks who are jealous of you, drop them then get after other shit
>your parents are extremely dysfunction, get the fuck away from them
>start 5/3/1
>start a trade
>start a martial art
>don't date girls
>don't fuck girls with tatts, piercings any where other than earlobes or with an unnatural hair colour
>everything else is self-evident and easy or worth learning the hard way
>>
Don't become an alcoholic
Dress better
Don't get caught up in the SS wankfest; do something more balanced
More self-respect
Less vidya
>>
>>41602889
>again

like 90% of people here probably aren't older than 16 you fuck
>>
I'd lift. Also I'd cut as many familial ties as possible.
>>
If I was 15 again with the confidence and knowledge I have now, I would be crushing so much puss. I'd probably be one of those kids who gains legendary status by fucking his 24yo arts teacher.
>>
>>41602889
I wouldn't do anything differently. I would still live my semi neet life of going to work, coming home to play video games and wait to go back to work. I would do all that and wait four more years for her to come back into my life and i wouldn't ruin things this time with my virgin petty jealousy.
>>
>>41607797
>don't move back to sweden
this might be the most grave mistake I read so far
>>
>>41604755
Are you me?
>>
File: 120_-_benis.jpg (38KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
120_-_benis.jpg
38KB, 600x510px
>>41606204
>don't take the bj offer from that maid at the hotel in San Jose, she's actually a man
>>
>>41602889
I feel like I already fucked up at 21.
I dropped out of school, started it again.
Then you lose your parents trust, they reluctantly support you with money (can't work because med school). Living with parents feels so fucked, always noisy, always somebody distracts you.
It feels even more fucked since all of my mates despite may be not living their dream, but they're almost done with their bachelors/masters and live somewhat independent.
>>
>>41602889
dont study marine biology, move north, become a boat captain and scuba instructor.

instead fly to france and join the foreign legion

probably still play in a punk band and tour indonesia before you go though. that was fucking sick.
>>
Stay with Steph, it's fun to fuck other girls, but she was keeping you on track.
Alternatively, don't fuck up with Stevie after that, she might be nuts but she made you feel the best out of any girl you've known.
>>
>>41602889

Am 22, entered college at 20.

>replicate actions i took to meet my college friends
>not take 2 classes that ruined my gpa
>focus schedule more towards finishing my current major instead of playing hot potato with my studies
>70% of my classes are basically repeated so play ez mode for classes I got A's in, study harder for classes I didn't.

desu besides being a kissless virgin that can't lift shit, i'm surprisingly comfortable with my position in life.
>>
>treat my ex better
>don't get depressed and stop taking care of myself
>don't get into relationships with known psych patients

I think I make pretty good life choices but god am I bad when it comes to relationships.
>>
Stop being pathetic
>>
>330lbs again
No fuck you I'd rather stay right here
>>
>20
>would have to take mcat again
>would have to take hard ass classes again
>would have to apply to med school again
I wouldn't do it. I think I would just drop out and pursue a career in IT. That application process is the most stressful thing I've ever done in my life. I only have enough spirit to do that once in a lifetime.
>drop physics instead of failing so I don't lose my tuition scholarship like a fucking retard
At the end of the day I guess it's just a drop in the bucket anyway. Lifetime of debt here I come
>>
>>41602889
Try to care less about my mother so I don't ruin my life when she dies 4 years later and still be suffering the consequences 5 years after that.
>>
>>41602889
I start lifting (for real)

>>41602923
>>41602926

fucking newfags REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Fuck that qt poo in loo who seemed to like me.
>>
File: 1369096698033.jpg (195KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1369096698033.jpg
195KB, 500x484px
>>41602889

Can we make it 18? Holy fuck, my life would be 10,000% better now AT LEAST.
>>
>>41602960
>All that shit made me be here in this moment and I wouldn't trade it

faggot
>>
>>41602889
Tell the world that life ends at 30.
>>
>>41602889

> Throw that sack of shit cunt out.
> Contact a therapist to help me work on my brain problems.
> Start lifting.
> Avoid crippling depression of 6 years

I am starting to like my life now. But I will never be happy of the choices I have made.
>>
>>41604847
This honestly seems like all the wrong shit to do.
>>
I would treat her right. Hold me brahs
>>
>>41602889
I don't wait to try SSRI s and start lifting
>>
>stop smoking weed and cut your psychological dependence on it
>stop talking to your ex
>don't lead him on and hurt his feelings, intentionally or accidentally
>cut ties with that one awful friend and don't end up dating him, you drooling retard
>don't date in college at all; just study, you absolute asshat
>stay pre-nursing or switch to comp sci earlier
>spend time with club friends and not alcoholic friends
>get a job
>study more
>ballet more
>lift more
>>
>>41610026
I'd like to amend this with: my current friends are really lovely, the same ones I spent my college years with. I don't regret maintaining those relationships. I just regret being a fuck-up, a loser, and underdeveloped. I tended to get sucked into drugs and alcohol, but I don't anymore, so that's a plus.
>>
>>41609277
I've been browsing 4chan since I was 11, pretty sure 2011 is the newfag threshold
>>
I had a large social group at that time and I slowly fizzeled away to live my own life elsewhere, I fucked up by staying alone and not going to their functions, going out with them or even getting married. Thing is I always felt like the third wheel around them but I actually had friends in my 20s

I'm now 30
Live alone in a big place over 2k miles away from home, family, and old friends

Should have taken the pill. its okay to be vulnerable and seek friendships that means you are normal if you want to hang out but choose not to do so since you don't want people to know

Some of them have tried hitting me up on snap, I ignored their friend request and don't know them anymore..................
>>
>>41610117
>pretty sure 2011 is the newfag threshold
:(
t. 2012
>>
>>41610026
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Stay cardio bunny mode.
>>
>>41610228
>t. 2011
>>
I try and find out why I was in a coma for four months.
>>
Hey me. Stay the fuck away from college, too many dumb goym and trannies you're forced to interact with. Was an absolute waste of time and money. Just focus on getting a job dude, getting to a comfy $60k per year only took you a year of work to get towards.

Also get ready for pic related.
>>
bitcoin

so many bitcoins
>>
>>41603363
Nah this makes sense
Thinking youre being "chill" and go with the flow when youre just passive
I can identify with this at least
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>41602941
You don't need to be 20, 22, 24 years old for that
>>
>>41602923
Get away from this place, get away from the internet. Get a manly mentor and grow up to become a proper man. These years are your chance to make it without being fucked up. This goes out to any 18 year olds.
>>
>>41609277
>newfag

I wish lol
>>
Turn 20 in September. Must. Take. Thread. Advice.
>>
>>41602889
I got 1 year older?
>>
>>41602889
I'd rather wake up as 13
>>
>>41602889
Invest in Butcoins. Become rich, build my own house, retire at 27.
>>
>>41602889
>be serious about going to school
>start lifting
>tell myself to forget about mopeds and save to get a car out of my parents
>>
File: 1490365958806.gif (69KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490365958806.gif
69KB, 250x250px
>>41606418
Tanya is the best duck
>>
Trim my jihad beard and grow my hair out so I don't look like a skinhead. Stop wearing nothing but basketball shorts and sandals. Ask that girl I befriended in my sophomore sociology class if she want's to grab lunch some time
>>
File: 65652.gif (399KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
65652.gif
399KB, 384x216px
>>41609277
>implying most on 4chan listened to the 18+ rule and havnt been lurking since they were 7 when social anxiety and agoraphobia first starts
>>
>>41602889
Wear a condom you fucking idiot
>>
>>41602889
>drink less
>less weed and drugs
>change major to engineering or something
>>
>>41602889
don't fail at killing myself this time
>>
Don't matter.

I was finished already at 20.
>>
>>41609100
Are you me?
All 3 points, down the list, check check check
>>
>>41602889
Drop my leech girlfriend, study aviation, repeat my 2015 trip to Beijing to re-meet my dreamgirl, then move with her to uni in europe to make the relationship actually work.
>>
>>41602889
Don't get depressed and fat
Do calisthenics and lift
Go to california and do porn
Sell cock for cash
go on world trip while teaching myself the intricacies of programming
>>
File: 1491326239887.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1491326239887.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>41613035
>He fell for the pull out meme
oh im laffin
>>
>>41602889
end it all before it begins
>>
I learn carpentry instead of majoring in English.
>>
>>41612444

I did, but it was mostly because I was afraid of 1337 anonymous haxx0rsback then than anything else.
>>
>>41602889
sort myself out
>>
>>41602889
Tell that girl I love her.

Apply to more prestigious medical schools, don't be so lazy as an M1 and M2.

Start high frequency training on the big three and do more core and isolation work.

Buy bitcoins and other cryptos with my excess financial aid.

Kill myself.
>>
>>41602889
Don't let ex slip away and maintain happy relationship with her. Dated for bout 6 months give or take a few weeks. Best thing I ever had at this point in time, but I'm only 21, sooo
>>
>>41608087
University of Michigan
>>
>>41602889
Treat her better and not cheat.
>>
>>41602889
I just turned 21

Guess I'd be getting a fake. I can't go back to that underage life
>>
> dress nicer and get a good haircut
>invest in bitcoin
>get an internship asap while at uni
>when relationship ends w/ a bitch don't get back with them
>find a roomate and start selling weed when your a sophmore not junior and quit when you graduate
>don't touch any drugs only smoke maybe once a week if you do decide to smoke
>you will hate writing code so don't waste your time trying to learn several languages, you suck at it anyways
>>
>>41602984
Doing all of this and im 20. Only thing i would change from 8 months ago would be cut out ex earlier and spent more time lifting/eating during my coop
>>
>>41602889
Get job experience.
Get an internship.
>>
>>41608105
well you have an image of a gay guy on your computer, so you're still gayer than him
>>
>>41602923
Get a life, don't waste it here.
>>
>>41602889
if i could do 20 years old again i would probably be nicer to my ex. also would have studied precalc harder.
>>
>>41604803
its a blackhole, once you find out theres other lonely nerds on the internet, you never want to leave.
>>
>>41604864
how old r u now
>>
>>41608178
getting a dog shouldnt be a bandage for your social problems
>>
File: 1466643999756.jpg (120KB, 750x746px) Image search: [Google]
1466643999756.jpg
120KB, 750x746px
>>41619000
>>41604803
I'm 20 now and I've been on this site for 7-8 years lurking. It's hell and I can't leave. If you've been here for less get out now.
>>
>>41618982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXwshxUZnqA
>>
>>41618449
ha, i almost forgot about how it sucked being underage. now i dont care for drinking now that im above age. only time ill drink is if its expensive german beer.
>>
What if I'm 21?
>>
>>41602889
Spend time with and say goodbye to my dad.
>>
File: A certain feel.jpg (604KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
A certain feel.jpg
604KB, 2000x1333px
>>41602889
Cant really change much.

I'd say go out more but id still be living with parents and im still living with parents and theyre strict af and like to play 20 fucking question if I just want to hangout with a few friends(fuck traditional mexi bean parents). Id say change major to criminology since I want to be a police officer after I graduate college. Im about to get my geophysics degree so thats pretty cool that I actually stuck with it and managed to do it, but im never going to use it.

Oh and train more arms as I got meme'd by the strength only/no isolation and machines are the devil/compounds train arms!!!!! Other than that cutting from a strength program is pretty good.
>>
>>41619039
Wtf how do you lurk for so long.

I literally just do one round of the first page and thats it. Every other thread after that is just repetitive.
>>
>>41602889
Wow, I'm one day younger.
>>
>Being on the chon past age 21

lol I've been posting on and off since I was 14 (19 now) and there's honestly no reason to use this site if you actually have things happening in your life. Only reason I'm even here now is because it's summer and I have nothing to do 2bh.
>>
>>41602889
>implying I'm not 20 now
Get out of here oldfag.
>>
File: 1473062400431.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1473062400431.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>41602889
Fucking cry because I had to do a bunch of hard work for the past 3 years.

I HAD SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO FUCKING DO!
>>
File: tumblr_myj1luyoWG1qfvxlvo1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myj1luyoWG1qfvxlvo1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x599px
>Time to start hormones
>>
I'd actually kill myself instead of pussying out and calling the suicide hotline.

At twenty, it was already far too late for me.
>>
File: Joe Rogan.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Joe Rogan.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
>>41602889

Start lifting now.
Disregard females acquire currency.
Moderate drinking.
The doses with the pencil-drawn grid are exceptionally strong.
Those blue dolphin rolls are actually str8 meth.
Never trust anyone who fucks with heroin.

Godspeed pastfriend.
>>
File: 5665646.jpg (21KB, 270x399px) Image search: [Google]
5665646.jpg
21KB, 270x399px
>>41602889
26... is it too fucking late?
Current body.
Attending college to be rn.
Quit smoking cannabis.
Already have a son.
What can you even older anons suggest i do better now?
Im thinking i need to start saving even if its a $20 a month into a robinhood account.
>>
File: vlcsnap-4049-10-13-16h54m55s279.png (2MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-4049-10-13-16h54m55s279.png
2MB, 1920x1088px
>>41602960
Thats a quote from the anime, nice try kiddo.
>>
>>41602889
Start exercising and don't wait until 22.
>>
>>41602889

I wouldve quit lifting weights and switched to body weight then. It's the mode girls all really want and the most athletic form and I learned it the hard way.
>>
File: 1313802883883.jpg (176KB, 964x696px) Image search: [Google]
1313802883883.jpg
176KB, 964x696px
I'm 28 and I'm in a pretty good place right now.
20 was the start of a major depression (suicidal and everything) and I can't phantom having to live through all that again.
>>
>>41602889
Don't fucking drop out of school you nigger
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (157KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
157KB, 600x1067px
>>41602889
Quit drinking.
>>
Nothing, It was already too late at 20.
>>
About to turn 20, any advice you guys can give?
>>
>>41620050
Do what you want, not what's expected of you.
Don't get hung up on "getting your life in order".
Your twenties are for discovery, there's plenty of time to settle later on in life, be it settling for a certain career, a lifestyle, a family, whatever.
Planning ahead is fine but don't live in the future.
>>
>>41602889

20? Take me back to fucking 13 so I can force myself to be skinny and normal in high school and fuck underage poon
>>
It was too fucking late by then. My life already started to deteriorate. If I could go back to 17, I'd tell myself to go to a much better school, don't listen to those fucking psychiatrists, and learn a trade. Because at 25, living on disability and being fat isn't a life.
>>
>>41602889
i've aged a year?

do what im trying to do now

lose weight
have sex
don't be depressed
>>
File: tmgarticle_talljpeg_quality20.jpg (13KB, 640x348px) Image search: [Google]
tmgarticle_talljpeg_quality20.jpg
13KB, 640x348px
>>41602960
You've never really failed anything then. This thread is not for you.
>>
>>41602889
do not go to university
>>
>>41620404
y tho?
>>
>>41602889
Start heavy lifting with proper technique instead of calisthenics shit that tear my rotator cuff. Finish my uni in three years.
>>
>>41602889
Just go to the fucking gym, it's full of overweight middle aged people who are impressed by your strength, not a bunch of roided lunatics who are going to laugh at you
>>
>>41620373
Or he has actually learned from his mistakes. Like, truly learned.
His words are words of wisdom and you should adhere to them.
>>
>>41620441
Alright, you could have just said "HEY GUYS I'M A FUCKING MONGOLOID!" and I wouldn't have paid any attention to your motherfuckingly stupid post.
>>
>>41602889
Invest in bitcoin
Start losing weight 2 years earlier
Move out of my parents place 1 year earlier
>>
>>41620415
unless you have a plan (specific career path) its a mistake (debt and opportunity costs)
i made the mistake of going to shut my family up; gave up a small business doing something i liked that i was starting (that has since branched out to 5 locations with my former partner)
currently doing a phd, still living in poverty, even after break to get rid of student loan debt ($40k, thank god i worked full time during my studies)

tl;dr: trapped in the academic cycle, no guarantees of "decent" employment (though probable), still unlikely to ever recover from those opportunity losses, and more than a decade of working/school 15+hrs/day, 7days/week, all to continue living in poverty
>>
I would buy stocks in uber or something
>>
Get more sleep - in my 20 I used to think I'm super human and could get by 4hr
Get fit - I only started when I was 26
Go to a physio - not moving your ass for 20 years is a bitch
Change studies CS -> math or study them both
Find a wife, it's easier when your younger, skip gf #2 and gf #3
Find worthwhile people and befriend them
Spend less time watching tv series/playing vidya
Start learning French earlier, neuroplasticity diminishes and it's easier to learn stuff when your younger
>>
>>41605054
Holy shit. This is me. I broke up with her after 3 years thinking I needed something different, already becoming an alcoholic drinking copious amounts every night and nearly failing out all of the sudden with only 3 CS classes left. How do I fix myself. I'm already dating a new blonde of almost 6 months but I want my ex. I let being very attractive take advantage of me thinking I just want hotter girls and taking shit for granted. Feels bad. I need to stop being such a sad cunt right now and get rich.
>>
>>41620553
your only option is to become literally Elon Musk

sorry
>>
>>41619637
Sup breh 28 year old in the RN program too. Nurse bros are rare in our field but usually pretty chill. How hard was it for you to drop your cannabis habit? I started playing guitar and that helped me a ton.Starting that savings account is a great idea for you and your family imo. Best of luck to you and your family anon. Also work on your flexibility while you are still young agelets.
>>
>>41602889
Start jacking off to tranny porn
>>
>>41620477
What did you major in?
>>
>>41621548
MBA, currently doing doc in entrepreneurship
>>
>>41619637
Ahh nice. I'm 25 and I've thought of nursing. At the advanced practice level even. Would you say there's not enough bros in nursing?
>>
>>41621596
What was your undergrad?
>>
>>41602889
>dont be a snowlake
>think by yourself but do what others do
>dont get into stupid blue collar jobs and go to collage instead
>read some books
>>
>>41602923
A whole 3 years...
Don't drink yourself out of a job and life, and start lifting now instead of in 2 years.
>>
File: 1459611168285.jpg (43KB, 682x231px) Image search: [Google]
1459611168285.jpg
43KB, 682x231px
Did I go back in time or was I just born in 97 instead of 94?

If I went back in time, I'd probably have a panic attack from the thought of not doing everything how I'd done it previously.

If I'm just 20 instead of 23, I'd immediately quit my job as I believe it's the source of the tendinitis in both my knees.
>>
Be more consistent with learning and fitness so I'd come out with some concrete skills especially being bilingual and strong because I've half assed that stuff for 7 years and it's resulted in minimal progress.
>>
>>41622878
for me the opposite. fuck college
blue collar jobs you can earn much more than most college degrees.
physic/chem master here, poor as fuck.
friend makes some shit with wood, has big fucking house+multiple cars+hot girlfriend+has already 200k.
>>
>>41602889
Avoid depression
Do shit
Work harder
Videogames are bullshit
>>
>>41602889
>don't go to university and do a blue collar job.
>don't believe the media you don't earn much with chemistry, except you work for organized crime
>>
>>41618276
Hey I'm studying CS there right now

I'm 20 now, but I wish I could be 15 again so I could
>start running then instead of this year
>learn coding in high school so I wouldn't be the only noob in college intro programming
>not start masturbating with a vibrator so I wouldn't lose so much sensitivity
>actually initiate sex with my partner of 2 years instead of being together all that time and doing nothing
>start playing League then instead of last year so I'd actually be good at the game by 20
>and buy bitcoin of course
>>
>>41606528
I would want to be 13 again and exactly not do that.
>>
File: 1494956147047-fit.jpg (100KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
1494956147047-fit.jpg
100KB, 610x395px
Drop all my friends and future gf. Spend most of free time lifting and developing indie game I'm working on now. Most of these friends I lose contact with anyway and the gf cheats on me, nothing is lost.

Graduate instead of dropping out, not because I need the degree, but because my family won't stop bringing it up. I got my current job faking college credentials, college is a fucking debt creating meme.

Once I graduate and start raking in money from indie game, build a house in my home town and create businesses to improve the lives of the locals. I'd start making more games and indie music too. Travel the country a lot.

Bet lots of money on Trump. Make options calls on certain stocks to make an absurd amount of money.

Lord, make it so.
>>
>>41623585
How do you even fake college credentials in this day and age?
>>
Well I was in the army already and stuck for a few more years. I would yt not to be such a fucking degenerate in Korea. I wish I had learned hapkido, lifted and prepared for civilian life.
>>
>>41602889
Hard to say. Does my new 20 year old self know what happened to my former older self? If not, I'd probably make the same mistakes again.

I couldn't cut it in engineering. Dunno what else I would have done though.
>>
>>41602889
Move back to Texas while I still had little keeping me here. Not get into debt trying to survive on my own. Seeked professional help
>>
>>41623623
Lots of places don't even check, it's pretty great. Working in Boston, Massachusetts, for what it's worth.
>>
I would tell myself this:

>You have literally everything you want & need in life, but you can't appreciate it because of your despair and self-loathing
>Soon, you will slowly lose it, wondering what happened, then eventually realize it was all your own fault
>You had gold, but threw it away
>Asshole
>>
So I just wake up tomorrow then?
>>
>>41602889
Nothing because life is awesome
>>
>>41602889
kill myself and thereby saving myself and people around me 5 more years of disappointment

also it's probably better to be homeless rather than letting those two creeps diddle you for money
>>
>>41623974
oh happy early birthday anon
>>
>>41602889
>stick with lifting
>get a job
>use my adult knowledge and confidence to fuck large numbers of high school and uni biddies
i'd also get checked for cancer. had a brief bout with testicular cancer between 24 and 27, so GET CHECKED BOIS
>>
kill myself
>>
Definitely kill myself sooner.

>can't buy a gun from dealer anymore because mental illness
>waiting for a gun show a few weeks from now where they won't check

Life's a fucking bitch. We'll see if I don't hang myself before then. Heard you go unconscious in less than 30 seconds anyway.
>>
>>41602980
Tough to get good gigs as a contractor with a 4 year service, especially if you don't get clearance. Only way I know of in that time frame is to get an 11x Option 40. Go straight to rangers, get a clearance, get out and go contracting. The only other way is if you go infantry medic and also get a clearanc. Med guys get some good gigs. Airborne medic friend of mine got a $750 a day contract in west Africa basically babysitting a Red Cross outfit for 12 weeks. They weren't even in a really dangerous area.

t. Contractor.
>>
I just turned 20 a few days ago and I start working in a hospital this august...I should be able to move out soon.
>>
File: 1494509640704.gif (1MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494509640704.gif
1MB, 320x200px
>>41623887
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/r9k/37383205
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.