[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anything more satisfying than taking a nice big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 999999-37000308546.jpg (32KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
999999-37000308546.jpg
32KB, 460x460px
Is there anything more satisfying than taking a nice big metamucil shit?
>>
It's bretty gud. I'm amazed at the time consistency of it all. Every day, at about 10:30, like clockwork.
>>
>>41601956
Best shits in the world. I tried taking psyllium husk capsules, but they're just not the same.
>>
Yeah, being healthy/not american.
>>
I'm honestly considering starting to take a fiber supplement.

Since I started eating more for calories, my shits have turned from solid one wipers to these soft things where i have to wipe/press/pat like 8 times to get it clean, then usually have to go back a few hours later and re-wipe. I'm fucking tired of it.
>>
>>41602867
Too much fiber is bad. Pay attention to your fiber, and don't assume more is always better.
>>
When you have high blood pressure and on caffeine or something so when you take the shit you get a huge orgasmic head rush
>>
very sex
>>
What's the best time of day to take fiber??
>>
>>41604374
Before every meal, it makes you feel full faster.
>>
I eat military dining facility food everyday, so I shit like once every 3-5 days. Even when I get in tons of leafy greens, veggies, and slower digesting sources of carbs like oatmeal along with a shitload of water, I go days without shitting. Even take a probiotic and eat yogurt daily.

Whenever I go on leave back home though, I go back to shitting minimum once a day and sometimes more. God damn I miss normal shits.
>>
File: 1472165152136.png (137KB, 526x436px) Image search: [Google]
1472165152136.png
137KB, 526x436px
>take psyllium almost everyday
>drink only water
>still not regular
>Haven't taken a decent poop in days
>>
>>41604769
is this true or just your opinion? if so then I'm definitely buying some fiber supplement.
>>
>>41602910
i assume i dont get enough

>poop every morning at around 8:15 AM right after i get into work
>its always a big one but soft rather than firm
>results in me needing to pat my asshole a number of times before wiping to get off the bad stuff
>have to wipe like 5 times to get it all
>rewipe later in day even though it was clean when i left it
>>
>>41605171
Get some metamucil, it says it right on the bottle. What it does is it become thick like jello and it expands so it makes you feel full faster. If you mix it in water and leave it for over a minute you'll see that it becomes thicker. The psyllium husk capsules I have say that it expands to 50x it's volume. If you get it drink it 10 minutes before every meal that way I has time to go down and do its job.
>>
>>41605171
Also get metamucil, not trying to shill, but I've had good results and shits with it. The psyllium husk capsules I have don't do shit, or at least what I expected them to do. You'll end up like me and this guy
>>41605072 wasted my money on these capsules and I think they're making it harder for me to shit.
>>
>>41605251
thanks for the explanation. I have a food binging problem. I can eat clean its the portions that I have trouble controlling.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.