[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>broke up with girlfriend 6 months ago because she lost feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: kill me.png (21KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
21KB, 357x313px
>broke up with girlfriend 6 months ago because she lost feelings for me
>been on two tinder dates since
>can't stop thinking about her
>decide to look at her facebook
>she's dating a skinny guy with a shit hairstyle
>try to move on by blocking her
>go on another tinder date
>can't get it up so i leave and delete my tinder
>none of my friends "have time to see me"
>family live in another country (i moved a few years ago)
>my job is great but im constantly bored
>have my gains but feel empty inside
>decide enough is enough
>make a new tinder
>first girl to appear is (((her)))
>she's with a black guy apparently
>uninstall app again straight away

I'm so close to ending it all.
Also
>skull crushers
>not actually crushing my skull
>>
Please don't OP.
How old are you?
>>
File: deluxe_meal_plan.png (681KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
deluxe_meal_plan.png
681KB, 1920x1200px
>>41594345
>1 female

Jesus Christ grow up
>>
If she's dating cunts like that is she really worth your time?
>>
File: 1492505367282.jpg (19KB, 320x292px) Image search: [Google]
1492505367282.jpg
19KB, 320x292px
remember that her being the perfect girl is only the ilusion made by you yourself. she obviously doesnt care about you and never will. I know how you feel because I was in the similiar situation, but realise that 90% of girls are sluts who cant love like we do
>>
Wow dude. Those are some serious problems you got there. A job, money, a good body, sexual experience, dates, moving around the world, friends.
I surely feel for you. Particularly harsh is the fact that your ex's boyfriend has a shitty haircut. That really hit me hard. If he at least had a good haircut your life would be somewhat okay I guess.

I don't like new /fit/.
>>
You like the idea of her more than the real thing, she isn't some angelic perfect creature

Also coal burner lmao
>>
>>41594345
So your ex is dating a black guy now?
>>
>>41595280
Couldn't have said it better myself.
And people though april fools merger was a joke. In reality fit is merged with r9k and pol and there is no end in sight mith shitty mods and janitors that dont delete threads like this.
>>
>>41594345
>dating black guys
well you dodged bullet there... now get the fuck over her
>>
>>41594345
Dude, you dodged a bullet there.
She clearly has problems: skinny guy with shit haircut and a black guy.
Probably daddy issues, she's gonna get into some sort of addiction and waste her life. Don't ler her drag you in

Attend some sort of class: cooking, a choir, something that would let you know a girl BEFORE a date. So you can joke around and actually fall in love, it will feel like teenage years love
>>
>>41595563
>>41595566
Fucking hivemind
>>
>>41594345
wait, how is she on tinder, isn't she dating this black guy?
>>
>>41594345
Your such a whiney faggot grow the fuck up you dont even have a real problem
Please off yourself now
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.