[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've heard that if i just cut back my sugar intake by not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (24KB, 351x419px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 351x419px
I've heard that if i just cut back my sugar intake by not drinking soft drinks and not eating so much candy can work wonders for your weight. How true really is this because i can't stand my fatass body anymore and most exercise i do dosent help very much.
>>
>>41594196
What you need is a caloric deficit to lose weight. But obviously cut out soft drinks and sugar, they offer you nothing nutritionally.
>>
>>41594196

Soft drinks and candy offer virtually no nutritional value whatsoever aside from taste. Severely lacking in vitamins and minerals with no fiber or protein so you don't feel full at all. They're both very carb heavy and high on the glycemic index, so you get hungry shortly after eating them.

Soda was the first thing I cut out and I literally lost 6 pounds without doing anything.
>>
Who the fuck drinks soft drinks anymore?

It's nice once in a while but yeah man cutting out candy and soda is a no brainer. Can easily cut 10% of your calorie intake that way.

After you stop it's actually more enjoyable; if you drink it all the time it starts tasting like sugar water.
>>
>>41594196
Read sticky, understand calories in vs calories out, lose weight.
>>
>>41594226
how long did that take?
I hardly dont eat anything, I just drink soda and I've been the same weight for years, but luckily not diabetic or fat. Did you switch to just straight water?
>>
>>41594322
How much soda are we talking about here?
If you were able to maintain your weight while drinking about 1l soda a day, by switching to water, you'd have the effect of about doing half an hour of medium speed biking every single day. Quite good for doing fucking nothing.
>>
>>41594196
Do it OP, best thing you'll ever do for yourself.

Search low carb and keto diets, it works. I was prediabetic before keto, going low carb allowed me to get fit
>>
>>41594196
I've lost about 10 pounds from not drinking pop and only eating water. Stop eating candy
>>
Ny fiance cut out soda and sugar (sugar was tough because she was addicted) and dropped 25 pounds in a few weeks. Trouble was that stuff is addictive and kicking it is tough for the first two weeks (soda only a few days)
If you are addicted to the caffeine in soda make sure to drink coffee or something or the withdrawal gets way way worse
>>
Sugar isn't what's bad, it's fat.
>>
yup..i cut out soda. and lost 25lb in 2 months...that s the only change i made at the time
>>
>>41594253
agree. Also it is much much better for your health. Think teeth health and diabetes
>>
>>41596797
lmao kys grandad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.