[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of routine should I follow to survive the bombathon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: islamanlet.png (1MB, 1357x889px) Image search: [Google]
islamanlet.png
1MB, 1357x889px
What kind of routine should I follow to survive the bombathon?
Would it be smart to train for cardio so I can run away from the suicide bombers?
>>
>avoid europe x f
>>
>>41593577
Just hold onto a BLT at all times, Muslims wont go anywhere near you.
>>
>>41593577
>disliked the vid
kek
>>
>>41593577
>trying to reach muslims
>not just just showing how to use synthol
it's like he doesn't want to succeed
>>
>>41593577
The problem with bombs is that they explode, and everything is over in a fraction of a second. You options are:
Get fucked up.
Don't get fucked up.
And it depends entirely on where you are standing when it happens.
>>
If each race had their own nation everybody would get along again
>>
How come Matt Ogus goes from looking actually natty one video to looking like his blasting a gram of tren on the next.
>>
>>41594572
Explain the long peace my man, war was much more rampant when we were more tribal.
>>
>>41595808
Ahistorical nonsense. Seasonal military raids and border clashes are nothing compared to today's decade long air wars and urban suppression efforts, as well as continuous terror bombings.
>>
>>41593577
Yes, I would suggest alternating between endurance runs and sprints. On monday you go for a jog, and on Wednesday you go down to the local tracks and do a few sets of sprinting. This way you'll be well prepared for the Allahu Akbar season.
>>
Running to get better at running, only strengthens form and endurance. If you want to build up any type of power and strength to perform 'better' than you are now, strength training is needed WITH the movement you're trying to develop.

Weighted squats and deadlifts FIRST, then apply endurance/developmental movements.

If you just run for running better, you'll just maintain what you have or just perform the movement with fluidity over time.

Trigger and develop CNS (central nervous system) strength training.

If you're one of those fags who thinks he/she should avoid weight training because it'll make you too big--- keep to the treadmill and best of luck to ya, slowfag.
>>
>>41593577
>running away from the suicide bombers
Fucking pleb. Practice your sprints so you can run IN after it happens. Do heavy diddlies so you can deadlift debris from the victims. Do military press so you can hold that collapsing ceiling long enough for women and children to run to safety.
>>
>>41598102
>tfw I don't have an appropriate enough fedora image to encapsulate the 'tism in this post
>>
Why am I seeing Ramadan advice in only like the last couple of years? Is this the lifting community's version of virtue signalling?
>>
Ogus makes like 1 video per month and he decides to make a Muslim advice video.

what a retard.
>>
>>41595833
>what is the development of not powerful war technology, allowing for stronger weapons and armor
>>
>>41598609
t.newfag
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.