[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP! Parents will disown me if I don't marry a woman with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5749.jpg (46KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5749.jpg
46KB, 300x298px
I have no one to talk to but this board about this.
> I'm 6'6" dark haired blue eyed 26yr white man who's been on for for 4yrs. Been in the gym since I was 20.
> I was born in a rich family and live in Chelsea London. I never complained or caused my parents any trouble apart from crazy university life where I slept around with women and joined high end clubs which my father was part of etc.
> My parents are very rich. Heritage is very popular and important in my family. Both my parents come from a very old family which me and my older sister are responsible to carry on.
> Anyway just a few hours ago my parents sat me down and announced something that really surprised me.
> My mother behind my back was looking for a woman (a mate she called her) for me to carry on the family line. She's German, blonde, blue eyes and very beautiful.
> I found that my sister who I thought married through love was actually pressurised by my parents to marry. All to get the best genes.
> My Father even said "All that is you son was provided by the planning of my wife (my mother) and I. And that We'll be doing a great injustice to our children and the family name if I choose the wrong woman.
> I couldn't believe what I just heard!
> They even made me sign a contract that if I don't accept the woman my mother got me or find someone better (my mom despises a woman who slept around and is a racist) which they'll do a background check on them I'm disowned and kicked out.
My parents are pushing for highly bred genetic children to keep the family line strong and beautiful.
Why are my parents like this and not everyone else? Why worry about genetics? Even claiming "No better gift is there for your son or daughter then giving then giving them great genes"

Sorry for the errors I'm writing all of this on phone.

Pic related is a good example to compare my uni life at Oxford. My mom put me in there despite my low grades because she personally connected to the uni.

Please respond.
>>
In before this is a LARP. I never post advice but fit threads mostly rollin (push up) threads or Fat general and give advice.

I need your advice guys please. It would really help.
>>
>>41592860
You're too stupid to find a decent woman. You'll knock up some slag that you'll bareback because yolo and destroy your bloodline. You're parents are absolutely right, and odds are it's a good looking girl they're setting you up with. Fuck off retard.
>>
Why complain? You can always cheat and leave bastards around anyway
>>
>>41592894
> I never complained or caused my parents any trouble.

I'm more shocked on how my parents view the world? My mom is very picky to who I should have children with?

> if a woman is 6'0" guarantees the child will be 6'0" or higher!
> She has to be beautiful because most sons have the facial structure from their mother (fathers most of the time eye colour and hair)

Etc. They really hate men wasting their genes for example a tall men dating a small girl.
>>
>>41592915
My mother ruthlessly manipulated my sister and sent her off to the US married to some rich business man! Speaking to my sister I realised how controlled she was and worst of it all.

My sister still doesn't know!
>>
>>41592894
This

It's obvious by your formatting and thought process you aren't too bright. Just settle down with a hot girl with good genes girl and go about your rich life what's the big deal
>>
>>41592938
>muh feelings
Man up you womanish cunt
>>
>rich
>complaining
reeeeeeeeee
>>
rich people are so fucking useless.
>>
>>41592860

they're not wrong. and maybe instead of asking random strangers about bullshit, you could sit down with your parents with an intent to learn from them. they sound wise.
>>
>>41592860
since ur so rich, u should pay us for having read this stupid shit
>>
>6'6
>blue eyes
>white
>rich
Then whines like a little bitch about your mother being worried about her family genetics considering it clearly worked out for her son/daughter

Kill yourself, really.
You already has such a pussy attitude, i fear what your son will end up being raised by two mothers
>>
>>41592925
My Dad considers it a dealbreaker if I can't find something who would be eye level with me in heels and not earning at least $100k/yr.
>tfw 6'5
>tfw I don't give a fuck what my Dad says because I'm self-sufficient
>tfw when i just bang short sloots off tinder that admire me for my height
>>
>>41592860
How does this relate to fitness?
>>
>>41592925
Grow the fuck up. You're parents are somewhat right and simply trying to look after their descendants so that a retarded fucboi of a son like you doesn't ruin it.
> I never complained or caused my parents any trouble.
Who the fuck said you did? How is that relevant. God forbid they provide you with a tall blonde German girl to blow your load in. Arrange marriages have a lesser chance of divorce anyways, and they probably want to keep their idiot son from sending half his wealth to the 5'3 inbred English brunette he met at the club.
>>
>>41593089
Considering his parents are trying to control the fitness of the next generation, quiet alot you fucking retard.
>>
>>41592860
So you have your life handed to you and still have a reason to complain? Bloody hell OP.

If you don't want them in your life controlling then you will have to go at life alone but spoiler alert chances are with how clueless you are you would be screwed left, right and center.

As to why worry about genetics it's because its something that you cannot change, if you are born ugly that is it you are fucked and if you do date and knock up an average woman then chances are you will end up with an ugly kid, you are delusional OP, do you think most people live a life like yours?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.