[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things We Wish We Could Say >walking home from class >see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: prehospital.jpg (24KB, 320x394px) Image search: [Google]
prehospital.jpg
24KB, 320x394px
Things We Wish We Could Say

>walking home from class
>see fat person doing something like a cross between standing still and speed walking
>decked out in expensive XL workout clothing
>spandex pants even still have the XXL sticker on them
>quell the urge to tell them that exercise isn't the solution to their weight problem but changing their diet is
>instead watch silently as they harm themselves more by overexerting weight on their joints that could lead to further health problems

at least they're trying r-right?
>>
>>41591319
let social darwinism do its thing anon
>>
I don't know who's more pathetic here... them for being a fat fuck or you for taking the photo
>>
>>41591319
>hating on someone who is at least trying instead of the millions who don't
You sound like a douche tbqhfamalamadingdong.
>>
File: IMG_2138.png (480KB, 591x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2138.png
480KB, 591x502px
>just went to dinner with dad when it hit me
>dad is overweight, workouts every weekday but I don't think he really knows what he's doing
>beginning of year has extensive diet plan, met with nutritionist, docs etc
>rules are low carb, no beer, no desserts, no soda
>ff to today he's even heavier, gave up diet probably beginning of feb
>drinking mug of heavy beer, eating huge steak, honey buns and peanuts
>gets salad covered in ranch and grilled broccoli for side to justify it in his head I think
>says he can't lose weight, just going to get gastric bypass or stomach band surgery
Feels like I'm watching a child fuck up and I have to let it happen so he can learn a lesson
Older brother is already heavier than that, Little brother is already overweight in 7th grade
Fuark brehs I've already made it physique wise, I just didn't know it would come with a price like this
>>
>>41592034
Is it "trying" when you don't do the research in a world where knowledge doesn't require a library card and a trip to the library?

>hmm I wonder why I'm not losing weight
>I know, I'll try the same thing over and over without typing a few searches into Google

Book learnin is hard.
>>
>>41592048
>cousin is OBESE
>drinks litres of soda a day, no respect for health at all
>falls into coma , nearly dies
>FF to today, not much lighter, getting engaged to another fat fuck
>most likely will have kids

I'm going to steal their children and raise them myself if I have to fit
>>
>>41591319
I'd say it's not really their fault. They've spent their whole life being taught to pay for gym memberships to run on treadmills and still eat mcdicks every day.

It's so ingrained into their mind by everyone saying it and nobody ever saying the contrary because it's "offensive" to tell someone to stop eating so shitty.
>>
>>41592048
My mom is the same. Says her health problems are not related to her overweightness and this is just "how some people are born".

Fuck em, we know better. Don't let them marginalise your efforts.
>>
>>41591319
I don't wish I could say things. I say what needs to be said. You are a fucking faggot. Not in the edgy meme sense, but a legitimate loser with an inflated ego and a shitty personality.
>>
>>41592095
You realize it's possible for them to be both dieting and excercising right? Or did you crumple your cerebrum from too many skullcrushers?
>>
>>41592820
>saying unacceptable things in a public social setting
everybody probably thinks you're edgy and hates you lol
>>
>>41593056
running like that while overweight is pretty bad for you though. I mean running in general is bad for your joints and shit but srsly if you're overweight just don't even.
>>
>>41593067
>Running is bad for your joints
>The one trait that humanity has evolved for is bad for them
Got any facts to back that up? It's not impossible but I find it highly suspect that running damages your joints
>>
>>41593067
>>41593095
running is really only bad if you run on concrete everyday. fucks your knees up, which is why you should run on a track when possible
>>
File: about_to_talk_then_sigh.gif (402KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
about_to_talk_then_sigh.gif
402KB, 500x281px
>>41593095
googled it, apparently it's a myth

fucking parents telling me this bullshit for the last 20 years. same as the "metabolsim and genetics" shit they spout, and all the religion. fucks sake.

Sorry breh.
>>
>>41593058
>Not understanding situational social conditions

If my bro said what OP said when we having a real conversation over a beer, I'd say tell him hes being a bitch, jumping to a conclusion about the walker without the facts and wasting energy on a superficial and irrelevant event. And anyone who is close enough and knows me well enough to me to have a heart to heart over a beer would eventually realize that I am right. Even if it pisses them off to hear it.

If some dumb bitch said the same thing as OP in a group setting, it wouldn't be worth my time or energy to say anything.

Sure, some people hate me but most would say that I tell it like it is, am rough around the edges, often inappropriate and am likely to offend people who don't know me. However those that know me frequently thank me for the advice and know that I say that they know what I say is with their best interest in mind.
>>
>>41593067

yeah, so is shoving your face with meat and processed shit, doesn't mean you're not going to be a faggot and stop. I could link you every study out and you'd ignore objective fact. You're the same as her, don't think you're shit more. It's easy to judge when your life isn't under a microscope
>>
>>41592034
>interpreting that as hating
Nice reading comprehension, Daquan
>>
>>41593095
humanity also hasn't been this fat
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.