[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Look up if Eggs are good for you >50% saying they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Eggs in Basket wCindy.jpg (366KB, 1600x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Eggs in Basket wCindy.jpg
366KB, 1600x1321px
>Look up if Eggs are good for you
>50% saying they're bad, 50% of results saying they're healthy
>Look up distilled water
>Same shit, half of results say drinking it kills you, other half says it's the only thing you should drink with a pinch of seasalt

How in the fuck do I find out if something is good or bad for my workout? The amount of dis-info out there is driving me crazy.
>>
Combine eggs and distilled water. Should cancel out the negatives.
>>
>>41589843
Only listen to good sources of medicine and health. For example, if you have a health problem, find information on the Mayo Clinic's website, not WebMD. You have to learn to filter out the inane shit.
>>
https://www.heartfoundation.org.nz/resources/eggs-and-the-heart-position-statement
https://www.heartfoundation.org.nz/resources/eggs-and-the-heart-evidence-paper/
>>
>>41589912
>https://www.heartfoundation.org.nz/resources/eggs-and-the-heart-position-statement

Only six eggs per week? That's like one omelette.
>>
distilled water pulls salts out of your body, wgich is why it's not recommended
>>
>>41589843
Add milk to that list. I'm in limbo then i comes to milk, i love drinking it but apparently I'm going to get cancer, my bones will dissolve, and i'll die
>>
>>41589843
Eat cage free eggs and you can have as many as you want per week with no unreasonable limit.
>>
>>41590062
>cage free eggs

What's the difference? Are freerange chickens not stressed out at much, or not medicated as much or something? What's the reasoning that eggs from freerange chickens do more good than harm?

>>41590023

I only drink Goatmilk, so I have no idea.
>>
>>41589843
Both are rather bad for you. The egg industry isn't even allowed to advertise with the word "healthy" so that should tell you enough. Yes dietary cholesterol and saturated fat aren't as bad as once propagated but that doesn't mean they're suddenly healthy in any amount. You should still limit both.
>>
>>41590120
>The egg industry isn't even allowed to advertise with the word "healthy"
>>41590120
>The egg industry

So are local eggs from say a farmer's market healthier? I'm trying to get down to the reason why they're bad for you.
>>
>>41590062
>cage free eggs

Do you know that a chicken that spends 23 hours in his cage and 1 hour outside can be legally sold as a "free range" chicken?
Unless you buy your eggs from a local farmer you have visited, there is no way to really know where that egg comes from
>>
>>41590137
Of course they are "healthier". As healthy as eggs can get, you should never buy any super cheap mass produced food, especially from animals. Laying batteries are extremely disgusting. If you have the opportunity always buy from small local farmers.
>>
File: köksal-baba_925721.jpg (32KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
köksal-baba_925721.jpg
32KB, 720x960px
>>41589843
ive been eating so many eggs am i fucked?
>>
>>41589843
They're perfectly healthy. The bullshit that says they're not are retards that don't know about good cholesterol and bad cholesterol.
>>
>>41591564
Yes you will die tomorrow. No but it's probably a good idea to not eat that many. Eggs are calorie dense and provide a shit ton of nutrition but they have bad parts too.

>>41591594
It raises both LDL and HDL my friend. And don't tell me it's only the ratio that counts because that's bullshit.
>>
>>41590113
Physical difference for the chickens doesn't change all that much. Give chickens an acre and they still congregate in the corner and bite and scratch each other, pulling out each others' feathers.
>>
>>41591787
It's more about what they eat. A permanently caged chicken getting fed shit will obviously produce bad quality eggs. Just like grass fed beef is way way healthier than feedlot beef.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.