[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I take Ephedrine and Caffeine stack /fit/? Can I still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Should I take Ephedrine and Caffeine stack /fit/?

Can I still call myself natty?

Is it really that good?
>>
>>41584861

Ephedrine should reasonably considered dangerous for the heart.

I'm not a fan of caffeine because it has a long half life and it shortens REM sleep cycles even in cases where it doesn't perceivably prevent you from falling asleep.

Of the legal stimulants/fat burners, I'm a much bigger fan of YHCL used in combination with intermittent fasting. Maybe have a cup of coffee or tea (100 mg caffeine) towards the end of the 4 hour YHCL active period while fasting. Don't go full autist and do 400-600 mg of caffeine a day like the ECA stack images say. You will shorten your REM cycles and hurt your recovery and feel like shit.
>>
>>41584879
Is it actually dangerous though? Or did a bunch of bros with pre-existing conditions fuck it up for all of us?
>>
yes do it, good appetite surpressant
>>
>>41584894
>Or did a bunch of bros with pre-existing conditions fuck it up for all of us?

How do you think these people found out that they had pre-existing conditions? You think a doctor can always tell if you have a congenital heart defect? The vast majority of these cases go unnoticed until AFTER the person has died.

You want to risk it? Be my guest.

But the answer to your question is that it's still debated. In mice, ephedrine definitely damages the heart. In humans, there have been many case studies where ephedrine was the cause of death in someone with a congenital heart problem.

If you do take it, take it for 8 weeks on, 8 weeks off cycles. Don't down regulate your beta receptors.
>>
I've been taking an EC stack for the last 2 weeks. 24 mg Ephedrine HCL + 200 mg Caffeine, taken twice a day

There's significant appetite suppression. Sometime I have to force myself to eat. I haven't noticed an increase in my metabolic rate, but it's thermogenic properties apparently raise your BMR by 100-200 calories.

The only side effect I've noticed is I had trouble sleeping the first couple nights on the stack.

I would recommend it.
>>
>>41584960
http://130.154.3.8/content/dam/rand/pubs/research_briefs/2005/RB4556.pdf

Seems to me few people actually die, I'm thinking heart defect + ephedrine = bad news
>>
Try it, see if you like it. Made me constipated and shit blood. I got a script for adderal instead, a much more choice way to tweak.
>>
>>41585087
>and shit blood
Tha fuck, man
It's the first time I hear of this related to ECA stack

Anyway I'm more of a Yohimbine guy
>>
>>41585268
A lot of blood too, like someone had stabbed my asshole with a knife.

Great appetite suppressant though.
>>
natty is a socially constructed and fluid concept
>>
>>41584861
this thread made me think

I usually have coffee when I wake up and after lunch(basically 1 capsule that contains 143mg), sometimes I have two capsules before lifting
today I didnt have shit and my head started to hurt soon after completing my work out

coincidence? or not?
or maybe its due to the lack of sleep past nights
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.