[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>progressively overloading on leg curl machine >hamstrings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 52_1.jpg (77KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
52_1.jpg
77KB, 850x567px
>progressively overloading on leg curl machine
>hamstrings are actually getting noticeably bigger and more muscular

I thought you guys said these meme machines don't build muscle or do anything at all
>>
>>41584231
All machines are equal, but some are more equal than others
>>
Nobody ever said they are useless. Just use them as additional work for your legs. Dont substitute your squats with them.
>>
how would forcing your muscles to contract against some form of resistance not cause hypertrophy and strength gain

meme machines don't do anything at all if you're a 14 inch armed /fit/izen or /r/fitness user who drinks a gallon of milk a day and only does ""The Big 4"""
>>
>>41584256
Leg Press + Hamstring Curls on A

Deadlifts + Leg Extensions on B

You don't even need squats.
>>
>>41584260
>how would forcing your muscles to contract against some form of resistance not cause hypertrophy and strength gain

/board
>>
>>41584266
>Leg Extensions

this machine is begging for an injury and should never be used
>>
>>41584275
not true but thanks for giving your garbage opinion anyway
>>
>>41584266
>Leg Press
lmao
this is Snap City: The Machine

enjoy loading up 1000 pounds on it just to get a slight burn going on. don't forget to lock out your legs to get it past the safeties to rack it.
>>
>>41584275
teardroplet detected.

>>41584288
you must have a shitty leg press at your gym
>>
>>41584300
>you must have a shitty leg press at your gym
they're all the same

you don't know what you are talking about.
go back to planet fitness and snap your knee backwards already
>>
>>41584323
You're always 1 set of squats away from pulling something in your lower back and causing yourself a life long nagging pain that wont ever go away.
>>
>>41584348
>having bad form
lmao
>>
>>41584357
>He thinks he'll be squatting 140kg-200kg for having good form

lol @ you, you're one of those "muh form" faggots who probably squats 60kg for 5 years because you refuse to add more weight until you've perfected the lift entirely.
>>
Leg curl machine is GOAT. Single-handedly responsible for my squat progress.
>>
>>41584231
What's the advantage of Nordic leg curls over this?
>>
Ya'll should try back extensions, hinge all the way down and you can stretch the FUCK out of your hammies, do like 5x20
>>
>>41584381
proper form is literally the only way to move up in weight
you can't just thug through it

you don't know what you are talking about.
>>
>>41584528
>cant thug it out
fuck you i aint bitch made
>>
>>41584635
My nigga, enjoy your one way ticket to snap city.
>>
>>41584288
>>41584323
Manlet detected
>>41584266
Faggot detected
>>
>>41584288
>Snap City: The Machine
compared to squats that are perfectly safe lol
>enjoy loading up 1000 pounds on it just to get a slight burn going on
I'm yet to see someone load more than 160 kg and use full rom, most people that load that much do 1/8th rom
>don't forget to lock out your legs to get it past the safeties to rack it.
manlet detected, there are also 2 safeties on every machine I've used neither require locking out your legs
>>
>>41584288
I swear, you people think a leg press means lying on your back, balancing a barbell on your feet. Technological progress is a thing with machines.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.