[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>good morning anon! Did you apply for your summer classes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

>good morning anon! Did you apply for your summer classes at the community college yet?
>by the way I threw out that "Creatine" stuff, I don't want you setting a bad example for your little brother by taking steroids.
>no more "mad milking" either, I had to run out and buy another gallon to make my cake for my book club
>>
>>41584053
What a sweet mom
>>
>>41584053
Sure thing, mom.
Whats for breakfast?
>>
File: IMG_0932.jpg (39KB, 560x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0932.jpg
39KB, 560x680px
I'll show you "mad milking"
>>
>>41584053
>Haha thanks Mom I guess those things ARE pretty unhealthy for me
>Thanks for being great to me all my life, yknow? I don't feel like I say it enough...you've always given me unconditional love which is more than I could ever ask for, and even when I think you're nagging or being smothering it's just you looking out for me
>Thanks for paying for all my food and housing and raising me and giving birth to me and never abusing me and buying me video games and pretty much anything I actually need my entire life
>>
>>41584138
I need to go see my mom and dad. They are going to die one day.
>>
>>41584138
damn I gotta hug my mom before I leave for college
>>
My mom wouldn't throw out my creatine, she would probably try it with her pre workout shit she drinks.

I'd call her cunt for implying I would waste money on a community college, fuck her for treating me like I was born with an extra zone.

Also milk is gross.
>>
>>41584138
Anon... Thanks I'm going to hug my mom tommorow and visit more often
>>
File: 1446079094590.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1446079094590.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
fuck you mom
kill yourself mom
I don't even love you
I only live here because it's free
and you wonder why dad left your sorry ass
>>
>>41584138

Abuse comes in many forms.
>>
>>41584053
>leave home and move overseas earlier in the year after having been back living at home for a bit
>on the phone to me mum
>"The coffee beans and leftovers from dinner seem to be lasting a lot longer Anon!"
>>
>>41584546
Back to tumblr.
>>
>>41584138
I moved out and have my own family. Mom still comes over to cut my grass and spend time with the family ever since my dad died.
>>
File: IMG_2711.jpg (27KB, 288x295px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2711.jpg
27KB, 288x295px
>>41584505
Bad move anon.
>>
File: 1494710512489.jpg (106KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
1494710512489.jpg
106KB, 841x797px
anyone else have a jewish mom you have a bad relationship with, and also a milf fetish?
>>
>>41584546
>mom throws out creatine
This
Is
A b u s e
>>
>>41584505
"Wow, I'm gonna use my one (1) life to pretend to be edgy in front of people I don't know and will never meet!!!1!!!1!!"
>>
>>41584053
lol
my mom actually threw out my creatine while i was at uni because she thought it was steroids

J U S T

shit is fucking expensive
>>
>>41586481
Send my regards and tell your mom she's a fucking idiot
>>
My mom would probably forbid me from buying the stuff like "if you want the gains then work harder"
Never letting me do things the easy way. I love me mum
>>
>>41586296
Kek, your mom's a cuck.
>>
File: xev.png (1MB, 1062x613px) Image search: [Google]
xev.png
1MB, 1062x613px
>So sweetie, are you still doing your Mad milk diet?
>>
>>41587241
No l'm a vegan now:)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.