[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just began lifting I'm on day 3 now and haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Resized_image.jpg (963KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_image.jpg
963KB, 1936x1936px
So I just began lifting I'm on day 3 now and haven't really changed my diet much I started taking muscle milk after lifting that's about the only diet change. I started at 315 and now I'm already down to 301lbs. My goal is to get back to what i was when I was an athlete a couple years ago so I can join the army (220lbs). Any suggestions on what a poor man can eat to lose weight. Most of my money is put towards rent and electricity and my Planet Fitness membership.

>pic related me at 220 on left. Pic of me today on right.
>>
>>41582448
>I started taking muscle milk after lifting
stop
>Any suggestions on what a poor man can eat to lose weight
rice and beans chicken and vegetables read the sticky
>>
>>41582486
I did and cool I'll stop taking muscle milk. Should I take a multivitamin
>>
>>41582504

no it increases your risk of cancer and doesn't do anything

eat vegetables
>>
>>41582543

>cancerous multi

plz source
>>
>>41582504
No, you don't need a multivitamin. They are perhaps one of the biggest health scams of all time. They tend to give you hundreds or thousands of percents of RDAs of the vitamins which has been linked to serious health issues with things like vitamin E. If you eat a semi-healthy diet you get enough vitamins and minerals.

Muscle milk isn't doing anything for you, it is just a waste of money. You can buy a jar of peanut butter for the cost of like 2 muscle milks and get the same protein/caloric intake after a workout. Eggs, etc

"vitamins increase risk of cancer" is very shoddy, I believe the reality is that unhealthy people buy more vitamins, and unhealthy people have higher rates of cancer.
>>
>>41582575

http://www[.]ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22534785
>>
Thx for the help everyone
>>
>>41582583
>>41582603

"Nutritional supplementation is now a multibillion-dollar industry, and about half of all US adults take supplements. Supplement use is fueled in part by the belief that nutritional supplements can ward off chronic disease, including cancer, although several expert committees and organizations have concluded that there is little to no scientific evidence that supplements reduce cancer risk. To the contrary, there is now evidence that high doses of some supplements increase cancer risk."
>>
>>41582583
Surely not Cod Liver Oil caplet is a scam?
>>
this has got to be a troll
>>
>>41582613
>high doses
>some supplements
>>
>>41582448
Heads up. If you're joining the Army, get used to cardio. Also get used to holding the front leaning rest position for a ridiculously retarded amount of time over petty shit. Especially if you're going to be an 11B or 19D. Drills love fuck fuck games.

Also, when you get to basic/ait keep healthy food choices in mind. Don't go for all the fried shit and biscuits and gravy in the defact. Also, cake is a trap. Your platoon will hate you.

Anyway. Rice, chicken, beans, veggies.
>>
My suggestion is kill yourself, lurk moar and post when I don't feel like puking when I see your picture
>>
>>41582448
Also, how fucking high is your rent and electric?
How much do you make? Jesus Christ man.

Please tell me you're not joining the army for finance? It's good if you're single and live in the barracks. Unless you're a retard and blow money. If youre not retarded you can join the AF too.

(P.S. as long as you meet height/weight you can join the Army fat. Drills and will get you in shape. Don't be a bitch and quit though. You will regret it)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.