[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

While you spend your days autistically lifting heavy weights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1477150495141.png (999KB, 905x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1477150495141.png
999KB, 905x1355px
While you spend your days autistically lifting heavy weights and putting it back down, tracking every single food you eat, using acne creams, moisturizer, exfoliator, vaseline for eyebrows and COPING on everything that you do, CHAD sometimes washes his hair because he has GOD TIER GENETICS he can eat WHATEVER HE WANTS

Keep COPING

https://youtu.be/5EdOlRvsnJE?t=3m24s
>>
t. visited lookism for 5 minutes
>>
>>41581833
I don't know why I was surprised when I found out that website really existed.
>>
>>41581820

>2017
>wallowing in your misery
>>
File: 1492546106012.jpg (26KB, 538x454px) Image search: [Google]
1492546106012.jpg
26KB, 538x454px
>>41581820
this is the sort of cuck that would sit by and touch himself as I show his girlfriend what a real dicking feels like
>>
>>41581956

he's a rich supermodel with a hot as fuck wife, stop LARPing you fag
>>
>>41581820
why are incel betacucks so obsessed with this guy? he is 26 and already have 2 kids from his almost no-name model wife. if anything, this should prove that there is more than endless sex with hot people. he could fuck anyone on the planet but settled down for a generic looking model in his early 20s.
im pretty sure youre all just closet homos who dont even give a shit about girls
>>
>>41582057
He has fucked a lot of girls until he settled. There's an interview where he talks about that with Sean O'Pry if I'm not mistaken. The guy has fucked in a lot of unusual places and had tons of menages
>>
>>41582072
of course he did, is this something that should be surprising? are you guys this autistic that the most obvious things in the world surprise you? a good looking guy got laid before he met his wife?
still, he got married at 23, at the time he already had the kid. he could bang models every day until he gets a limp dick at 50 but he choosed to marry a no-name model who is only known for being his wife.
if anything this proves that youre autistic
>>
>>41582072
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr04zG0y6jo
>>
>>41582108
Calm your pussy, you beta faggot, I'm not disagreeing that there's more than casual sex with other people, I actually like the guy exactly for getting married and having kids, why is that even for discussion and why does it have to do with anything? You're the fucking autist, bringing it up like it's something important
>>
>>41582141
have you read read what op wrote anon?
>>
>>41582153
yes, he literally said things about eating and washing his hair, not about fucking anyone
>>
>>41582179
and why he cares about his hair? hes either an incel cuck obsessed with sex or a closet-fag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.