[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be lifting a lot lately, just graduated, life is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: calvin.jpg (551KB, 1747x1048px) Image search: [Google]
calvin.jpg
551KB, 1747x1048px
>Be me
>Be lifting a lot lately, just graduated, life is going good.
>Go out to brunch today with other undergrad friends.
>Feel a lump on the back of my knee, it's clothes.
>Pretty sure it's a pair of socks that got stuck in my jeans when I did the laundry and I didn't notice when I put them on.
>Tell friends, lol pull out the socks to show them.
>Pull out a bluish thong that I had stolen from my female roomate last week to fap to, in the middle of the restaurant.
>Everyone WTF face me.
>Almost put them back in my pocket, end up "throwing them away" in the bathroom.
>Sitting in my apartment now, thinking I should run away before they tell my roommate the story and everyone finds out I stole her panties.
>They make my ass look great.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1494288819986.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1494288819986.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>41581753
Post ass nigga wtf
>>
>>41581753
How would they know they're her panties?
>>
>>41581764
/thread
>>
>>41581753
>Oh hey (roommate) I think something of yours got left in the dryer.

Hopefully you have a washer/dryer.
>>
>>41581764

They don't. They tell her the story when we hangout later, she's going to figure out that their hers if they describe.
>>
Jokingly say they make your ass look great and you wanted to try them on.

Sounds better than stealing for fap material
>>
>>41581812
>hey I'm not just a pervert I'm a faggot tranny pervent!
>>
>>41581797
Just say you put it with your laundry by accident somehow or some shit,considering you were the one to pull it off your pants i doubt she would connect it to you using it to jacking of
>>
>>41581825
Well he's not going around wearing them all the time, just curious. It'll get a laugh more than the fap thing.
>>
>>41581753
lol just say they are another girls dumbass
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.