[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Z U5gXEn2Q >get super r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7ZU5gXEn2Q
>get super ripped just from body weight exercises
>no protein powders, just lots of eggs and lean meat

To think this whole time, lifting was just a meme
>>
>>41577789
He's literally deadlifting and benching in this video what
>>
Anybody see this movie? Was it as good as it looks?
>>
>>41577789
>no protein powders, just lots of eggs and lean meat
is this supposed to be good?
eggs and meat are way more expensive than protein powder
>>
>>41577996
It looks like shit and the reviews said it's as good as it looks, if that's what you mean.
>>
>>41577813
This. What are you talking about OP?

>>41577996
Everybody tells is shit, it's up to you going to the theatre. I will.
>>
>>41577996
no it was great, guardians of the galaxy prob payed off critics
>>
>>41577789
hes also 5'6
>>
>>41577789

>unhealthiest possible fucking foods
>low carb and high fat like a massive fucking retard
>claims he gained 30lb when he doesn't even look like he's done with noob gains.
>>
Movie was fun. Hunnam already looked good for years now, it's one of the probably natty transformations (he probably did juice for Pacific Rim in the past though).

I would guess he trained with weights for this but he's kept in shape with body weight stuff in the past (believable).
>>
>>41578264
not sure if bait but
low carb high fat is what youre supposed to eat
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>41578264

Do you look better than this at over 6'0"?
>>
>>41578264
>noob gains
stop riding Rippetoe's cock, pls
>>
>>41578298
not natty lol
>>
File: capture.png (303KB, 443x344px) Image search: [Google]
capture.png
303KB, 443x344px
>>41578289

Keto retard detected

even the paleolithic man had a 50-50 plant animal diet

fats are more easily stored as fat and harder to use as energy.
humans cannot handle saturated fats from animals

>>41578298
>>41578973

If this looks impressive to you then please kill yourself
>>
>>41580155
>fats are more easily stored as fat
no shit
>>
>>41580155
Do you even lift?
>>
>>41580215

Then why do a high fat low carb diet if it's already proven that carbs protect your muscle's proteins from being broken down and if carbs are less used in fat storage than fats?
Why do people still do this high fat low carb shit meme?
>>
>>41577996
>Villains are literal Nazis
>Characters are bland
>Editing is godawful
>Plot is mediocre, and completely impossible to follow due to editing
>No sense of time
>Random black people shoved in for diversity
>GoT characters stolen for medieval cred
>Deus ex Pythona
>>
>>41580155

t. manlet that has no idea how impressive a regular man of that size looks and how hard that is to achieve
>>
>>41580155
>even the paleolithic man had a 50-50 plant animal diet
http://www.nsca.com/uploadedFiles/NSCA/Inactive_Content/Program_Books/PTC_2013_Program_Book/Aragon.pdf

Fuck off
>>
>>41580265
>Doesn't even realize the picture shows a decline in height and lifespan with more agriculture
>>
>>41580265
>carbs protect muscle proteins from being broken down
muscle is only used as an energy source when fat reserves are depleted

>carbs are less used in fat storage
by less used, do you mean less easily stored? if so, carbs are more easily stored
>>
>>41580318

>ignoring the part where it specifically says that the paleolithic man's diet was half plant based and half animal

hmm

and yeah, agriculture caused a bunch of disease, overpopulation issues, and malnutrition due to people eating very little protein or vitamins that they would otherwise get from hunting and gathering food

I thought everyone knew this?

>>41580348
>muscle is only used as an energy source when fat reserves are depleted

Muscle protein breakdown takes place all the time when you are not in a fed state, muscle protein synthesis occurs when you train your muscles and when you get in a fed state. The balance is what you get in terms of muscle gains.
Higher carb intake decreases muscle protein breakdown.
Higher fat intake only increases fat storage.

>by less used, do you mean less easily stored? if so, carbs are more easily stored

Carbs are more easily used as energy and not as easily stored directly into your fat reserves, unlike fat.
People think it's calories in and calories out but that's an oversimplification, just take a look at one of Mike Israetel's videos and he explains a little more in detail, this isn't broscience even though it does sound like it is.
>>
>>41580481

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbeMZXrbgPg

Forgot to link
>>
File: IMG_0998.jpg (33KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0998.jpg
33KB, 439x290px
>>41580481
>thinks I'm going to fall for his jewish tricks even though he clearly has 'Israel' in his name
Not today anon.
>>
>>41578184
>guardians of the galaxy prob payed off critics
This. Was better then the first one, but I thought the first one was average at best.
>>
>>41580797
Have fun dying of organ failure
>b-but I shed 8lbs a week it must be good for gainz
Maybe if you weren't so stupid you wouldn't have gotten to this point in the first place.
>>
it was an okay movie, you'll like it if you enjoy watching video game cutscenes for action-parts. The best part was absolutely the music
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.