[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here doing naturally enhanced or using concurrent periodization?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: alphadestiny.jpg (81KB, 603x579px) Image search: [Google]
alphadestiny.jpg
81KB, 603x579px
Anyone here doing naturally enhanced or using concurrent periodization? How are your results?
>>
Doing the 259 page version. Haven't been doing it for long enough to truly give it a thorough review but this is the first time I've gotten DOMS in years.

There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to exercise selection and it's easy to fuck up at first but after a few cycles you figure out how it works. Biggest thing about trying to raise a specific lift is to make sure that the variations keep an almost identical movement pattern. e.g. incline bench won't help your flat as much as a flat variation will.
>>
Is taking testosterone considered being naturally enhanced?
If so, then yes
>>
Daily reminder this is who you faggots look up to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
>>
>>41576926
>so let me put on my +5 hat of weaponsmithing
>>
File: blaha.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
blaha.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
>>41577480
>work on skilling up my crafting a little bit
>>
>>41577418
>Daily reminder his autistic personality doesn't matter as long as his training advice is good

Seriously you fags care about all the wrong things.
>>
>>41576926
>lifting only 2 times a week
seems like a bad idea
>>
>>41576926
I'm starting it on monday the 259 version, I wanna see what the redone version looks like, anyone hook me up?
>>
>>41579213
Muscles grow from progress. You can lift 7 days a week and if you don't recover and progress you'll stop making gains pretty quickly.

I've been lifting 6 years and I use to spend 5-6 days in the gym, now I only lift 3 times a week and I'm bigger, stronger and leaner than I ever was lifting more days per week. That said I have no idea about alpha autists routine but if it's only twice a week full body I can understand why it would work well. Getting optimal rest and recovery is what took my gains to the next level.
>>
>>41577319
>it's easy to fuck up at first

how do I avoid this?
>>
Bump for someone uploading the pdf of his book
>>
I've been using a modified texas method during the past 3 months of my cut, and i haven't lost strength... in fact i gained a little
>>
Can someone please post the updated version of naturally enhanced?
>>
Another bump for updated version please
>>
>>41577418
daiy reminder his change over time is good because its what a lot of us aspire to
>>
>>41579663
I sort of rushed planning my first 3 week cycle and did shit like putting rack pulls before heavy rows which raped my grip and I couldn't row nearly as much. Be very careful with your selection and make sure whatever goals you're chasing don't interfere with each other.

The other thing to think about when selecting lifts is how that one cycle relates to the cycle after it and how it relates to the over all goal. For example if you have trouble at the bottom of the bench, doing a bunch of random variations won't help you that much. You should do something like one cycle of benching of pins, then pause benching, then benching with bands, then retest your regular bench in a one week cycle to see how much you gained. The variation should be a for of progression too knomsayn?

Also just in general the difference between the variations shouldn't be that big, like if you're trying to raise your flat bench don't do incline and decline and ohp and all types of shit, pick different variations of the FLAT bench. You need to vary enough to cause adaptations but not enough that you lose specificty.
>>
>>41582354
>be a for of
form* oops lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.