[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didnt I do something with myself and become a doctor or something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: autism.jpg (37KB, 552x634px) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
37KB, 552x634px
why didnt I do something with myself and become a doctor or something bros?
>In the gym working out with my gf and her friend
>dude walks by
>gf's friend says "that guy is a doctor"
>They both start drooling and checking him out
>5'9 manlet in decent shape
>that is all it takes

I dropped her soon after. But bros, is the ultimate chad status to be /fit/ and be a businessman/doctor/lawyer? Life experiences tell me looks do not matter as much once you pass a certain age and social status matters the most.

also, why are lateral raises the best for shoulders
>>
>success attracts women
You might on to something

Shit thread, stop being so dumb. Saged.
>>
>>41572480
being a doctor is for cucks

t. med school dropout
>>
>>41572569
faggot

you had a chance to be the man all the bitches want
>>
The older women get the more they care about men with nice jobs. Young girls just want a handsome chad, doesn't matter if he's unemployed.
>>
>>41572569
women dont actually want doctors. they have money but they dont start making it until theyre in their early/mid 30s, and they still work long-ass hours. they might fuck doctors or marry them but they eventually break up/divorce them shortly because theyre never around to spend time with them.
>>
>>41572596
>enter unemployed chad
>>
>>41572596
sounds like you are talking about surgeons. Other types of doctors dont deal with those rough hours anymore especially now with new hour restrictions. Besides that, to fuck women being a doctor makes it easy.
>>
Women just want money they don't give a fuck what your profession is.

You could be a drug dealer and they would still drool over you as long as you made enough money.
>>
>>41572608
>new hour restrictions

you are aware that they went back to the old ACGME hour restrictions, right? that means MORE hours as a resident/intern. and the average attending physician still works 50-60 hours a week.
>>
>>41572609
>t. guy with no experience with women

tell a girl about a doctor. Watch them squirm
>>
>>41572480
exp grind is fucking abysmal for the lawyer/doctor paths. costs a shitload of in-game currency too for most cases
that being said if you keep up with that AND are like level 5 or above in fitness then pretty much any woman is available by mid-game
>>
>>41572614
Residency is only a few hours so it is not appropriate to compare it to their normal hours. and 50/60 is not that bad. Plenty of folks working fulltime with overtime clock in more than that. and this does not include private practice who typically work less than 40 hours a week in many cases. Of course, certain specialties like neuro, ortho, etc. work more than that.
>>
>>41572635
>>41572614
years
>>
>>41572480

I know a guy who is 5'6 and is currently serving in SFOD-D.

He fucks a lot of college sluts in NC and VA.
>>
>>41572594
>Be me
>be 26, 6'1", 7.5/10 face
>work at clinic, wear scrubs (not medical staff)
>Walk into a Thrifty's wearing scrubs
>20 y.o. cutie walks up practically drooling.
>"YOU'RE a doctor???"
>"No."
>"Oh." Bish turns and walks away disappointed.

Hoes of all ages are into doctors. Don't know why, most of those guys are massive douchebags.
>>
>>41572666
Nice trips, Satan. Its because of money and status. nothing more.
>>
>>41572480
if it makes you feel better, med school fucking blows. i just got home from studying (midnight here) and i have to be back at 8am tomorrow followed by a clinical skills exam followed by more studying for another exam tuesday.

my social life has dropped to basically zero, i'm trying to retain information (most of which i'll never actually use btw, but gotta learn for dem boardz) at a rate that's like trying to chug water from a fire hose, and i'm plummeting headfirst into a veritable mariana trench of debt.

then it's on to 3-6 years of getting shit on during 80+ hour weeks as a resident. meanwhile, thanks to stupidly high interest rates, my loan debt will be enjoying a nice incubation phase (that i won't be able to do anything about due to shitty income).

only *then* do i get to enter the wonderful world of doctorhood, which consists mainly of surfing tidal waves of charting and malpractice suits upon a sea of nonadherent lard-whales drowning in their own blubbery metabolic syndromes.

now, don't get me wrong, i love the medicine enough to make all the bullshit worth it. but if you're not truly passionate about it (see >>41572569), you'll never survive. the same goes for pretty much all high-competition career paths.

you're much better off finding your passion and figuring out how to safely make a career out of it. it will take a lot of effort, nothing worth having in life comes easily, but if you truly enjoy what you're doing it won't really feel like work. the confidence and satisfaction you'll get from this will make you far more attractive than any empty title could.
>>
>>41572480
My friend is just finishing his residency and he wants to kill himself all the time
>>
I used to tell dumb freshman girls in college that I was pre med when I was actually a communications major, doesn't matter had sex
>>
File: 1444948159850.jpg (124KB, 393x829px) Image search: [Google]
1444948159850.jpg
124KB, 393x829px
>>41572480

>studying to become a geologist
>I will never experience that

Having a gf, that is. Oh, and that other thing too of course.
>>
>>41572480

If you're looking for a LTR the best you can do is have cash at an older age. Bottom line. They all want a free ride and someone to provide for their brood. You can fuck and chuck them if you're fit but they won't hang around long if fucking with you doesn't amount to a financial upgrade.

Can't say that I blame them, but they're all whores in a very literal sense.
>>
>>41573077

Samefag here, greatest statement to that effect by one of my favorite authors:

"I knew that a poor woman's ass is her gold mine." - Louis-Ferdinand CĂ©line
>>
>>41573030
thanks brah. i keep fighting with myself over choosing a path for the money (while not realizing the effort) or just working towards my personal goals
>>
Lateral raises are shit. Pressing 3x a week is where it's at.
>>
let me tell you this OP
all women are different
when you go in to a relationship, you can gain/lose security, status, and wealth
every girl prioritises these attributes differently.
some might just want security, and are happy with a partner they can trust
others just want wealth, and will be even with ugly manlet doctors to get it
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.