[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, Can I get a bf estimate? I'm well aware that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 14957701074991090269485.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
14957701074991090269485.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hey /fit/,

Can I get a bf estimate? I'm well aware that I'm dyel.

Could anyone also recommend what muscles need more (proportional) work?
>>
>>41572229
Fucking android retarded ass camera, excuse the pic (unflexed btw)
>>
>>41572229
How about getting in the gym
>>
File: 1495591784136.png (166KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
1495591784136.png
166KB, 500x647px
>>41572229
How about you quit being a lazy fucking bitch and look it up for yourself it's really not that fucking hard. Get your fucking ass to the fucking gym or if your a poor fag get your ass outside and run a fucking mile. Water fast you far subhuman trash and get of this fucking board. You want M&Ms and upboats more than you want to get fucking /fit/ you God damn faggot.
>>
>>41572229
You're lucky you have thick legs, that's gonna make being aesthetic so much easier when you start lifting.
You're probably between 15-20%bf but I'm no expert.
work inner chest, upper chest and lower chest, blow out your core and obliques to de-accentuate your hyuge hips. Also need work on lats and delts for a typical V taper. Do leg stuff like diddys and squats, but focus on other stuff more.
>>
>>41572390
Thanks for the real reply, I was worried fit had been completely overrun by autism while I wasn't looking.

I bike 20-30 miles/day for one of my jobs, so that probably explains the legs. My only worry is that I have some kind of lower back injury from when I had first started lifting as a noob, and I have to be careful when ohping or dling. Thanks for the advice about the hips though, it's probably my worst body feature
>>
>>41572468
If your back injury persists or causes problems for lifting I'd see a chiropractor. If you can, go to a chiropractic college, they have cheap rates my gf goes and it's like $35 a session.

also make sure to engage lats scrape up your legs on diddies to minimize lower lumbar pressure. Omar Isuf has great tips on deadlifts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfOxKyn7wGI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7sFDX30WPM

Also depending on your hip, calf and ankle flexibility might make it impossible to A2Gmeme when you squat, if you feel tension in your sciatica (like a pulling sensation in your lower spine) don't squat that low, work on your mobility and stretching and in no time at all you'll be ass to grassing like a lazy mexican taking a siesta while he's meant to be mowing the lawns.
>>
>>41573045
>engage lats/scrape up legs
forgot the "/" there

also I meant to say
>if you feel tension in your sciatica when you hit the bottom of your squat (like a pulling sensation in your lower spine) you're probably curling your back, so don't go that low.
>>
could I get a bf estimate please?
Been cutting since february, 3 weeks till I hit the beach

pic is
>>41573328
>>
>>41572390
>work your inner chest
>what are shitty pec insertions?
>>
Look like a queer
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.