[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how strong would you have to be to pick up a grown man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: neck choke.jpg (92KB, 1279x539px) Image search: [Google]
neck choke.jpg
92KB, 1279x539px
Just how strong would you have to be to pick up a grown man by the neck with one hand in the "villain choke"? Would the motion be closer to a front lateral raise or a curl? If I'm not 100% clear please see:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NeckLift
>>
>>41571196
Assume a 200 pound man. Now hold a 200 pound dumbell out infront of you with one hand.
>>
>>41571225
Global average weight is closer to 170lbs, and is more evenly distributed than a dense piece of iron.
>>
>>41571196
considering Vader is mostly robot and has magic powers...
>>
if you brace your elbow against your chest it doesnt seem that hard except for the initial lift up which would be basically all front delt and would be hard as fuck
>>
>>41572500
OP isn't asking how strong Vader is, just how strong a normal person would have to be to demonstrate a similar lift.
>>
try to raise a 40 lb dumbbell in front of you at an angle

now imagine that 4x
>>
You must be really fucking heavy if you are to do it without falling over, as well as absurdly strong.

I doubt even Brian Shaw or Hafthor can do it.
>>
>>41572630
Darth Vader is canonically very strong. Which is how strong you'd have to be to do this OP. Very.
>>
>>41571196
It's easier if the victim is pinned against the wall and you're just holding them there by the throat

[spoiler]Don't ask me how I know that[/spoiler]
>>
>>41573146
you got raped in the gym showers?
>>
>>41573154
At least we found out who the real boss of the gym was
>>
When I had to choke out my nephew, I treated it like an OHP. So, I guess whatever you can OHP.

Though, if you're doing it like Darth there, that's more of a front raise.
>>
If you do it quick enough you can easily pin a guy to the wall...all explosive strength
Did it once when some punk ass indian kid was talking shit. I ohp 1p8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.