[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work too hard in diet and gym > finally i made it after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1479042939464.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479042939464.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>work too hard in diet and gym
> finally i made it after too much effort
>now what? summer is here, parties everywhere, but im alone, i dont know anyone
>stay at home playing lol and browsing reddit

This have been happening to me for hmmm 9 years now, since 2008, i work too hard for nothing, the summer come and i dont go out, im perfectly fit, but im alone, i dont know where to go or what to do alone, and also i live in the south of spain in marbella where there are alot of parties every night and i dont know anyone so i have to stay at home, and also im a bit awkard too, too tired of all the summers the same, never go out, too bored every day, but prefect psique trained for +10 years, im 30 now,

really sorry my english, would appreciate, opinions, answers and advices thanks
>>
Join a crossfit/group exercise class. Learn an outdoor hobby and join a rec league.

And don't tell anyone you have a perfect physique because you come off as an enormous douche. Have a little humility.
>>
>>41569395

and let's be realistic here, OP probably looks like shit anyway.

>perfect physique
>4chan
>natty
>friendless, virgin 30 year old

yeah ok.
>>
>>41569395
>And don't tell anyone you have a perfect physique because you come off as an enormous douche. Have a little humility.

yeah sorry i wanted to make clear that i work too hard and i make it for years now, not that im skinny or fat

>>41569438
i really dont look like shit if that were true why i would be posting here a fake situation that can not help me?

i have a gf actually since 7 years ago but thats another point, i want to go parties etc, she lives in another city, she cant see me but i dont have any friends
>>
You will never fix it.

You're an introvert.

Your brain will always sabotage you.

Live with it
>>
>>41569682
When i was 23, in the year 2010 i managed to change it somehow, i was soo happy and energetic that time, got lots of girl and i inniciate lots of conversations, was a great summer, i think a friend i knew that time helped me a lot transfering me his acctitude be being with him, then the 2011 winter happened again, got lots of girls and go out again and i talked to a lot of girls this time, that because again i wa with this guy friend of mine for a few months, but he changed its not the same anymore, and i dont see him, i guess i was influenced for something that time, because the rest till now im shot, sorry my english
>>
>>41569491
post pic
>>
>>41569759
I understand.

I struggle with the same things. I WANT to go out and party, have fun, but my brain sabotages me.

You overthink and overanalyse. Normal people don't, they just go out to a party, knock on the door blah blah.

We sit here and go 'what if X happens, what if Y happens', and we end up staying home angry at ourselves.
>>
File: 111.jpg (10KB, 194x249px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
10KB, 194x249px
>>41569777>>41569787
you are right, i didnt think about that, ill try not to think so much from now on,
>>
>>41569351

Easy, go alone to those parties, its perfect for picking up chicks. I often wish I could go alone but my friends are always there. The drunk cunts always cockblock me by acting like idiots
>>
>>41569351
I had the same problem. I moved to a new city 400km away from where I used to live in the last year of high school. I go to a shit uni with shitty people, so I was left alone with no chance to make new friends. What I did was take up volunteering, like whatever I could find. I became a volunteer fireman, I joined a child protection charity and my uni's AIESEC, now I have both friends and a lot of things to fill my time.
>>
File: OPis_aGiantFaggot.jpg (850KB, 1000x858px) Image search: [Google]
OPis_aGiantFaggot.jpg
850KB, 1000x858px
>>41569351

>stay at home playing lol and browsing reddit

I found your issue OP.
>>
>>41569827
Is this the new meme?
>>
>>41569787

it is called anxiety.
>>
>>41569835>>41569843

tried go alone once but i end very boring, years ago i was different and i talk alone but now i got bored or can talk to others girls, i need something to light me on but i cant find it, like a friend of mine years ago, i was so funny that made me very happy and gave my energy to go on but i dont have it anymore,

im like you when i had friend lots of them i was tired of them and i told them i dont need them to go out i can get laid alone that is also true, but now that i dont have friend i miss them a lot, i preffer go out with friends and have fun better than get laid now, seriously, i wnat people with to go out, not get laid, but that is also a plus, i dont want to get laid, i want friend to go out, for get laid i can pay a hoocker but get laid is also good,

>>41569862
what?

sorry my english
>>
>>41569351
Go to meetup.com events and meet people... Take classes, actually put yourself in a situation where you can meet others.
>>
>>41569889
lol amigo, prefieririas decirme en espanol sobre sus experiencias pasadas con tus amigos? Porque no puedo comprender tu ingles :P Soy la persona del >>41569843
>>
do you want to play lol together, I can pretend to be a girl for you
>>
>>41569438
This. Even an autist can score if he has at least a decent face
>>
>>41569920
cmon, u know that's a meme. You see threads like this every other day. No matter how handsome you are and fit, if your social life is 0 you'll never score no matter what
>>
what i going to do is going alone to parties and not get toodrunk and talk girls like i did in the past
>>
>learn social tricks and gimmicks
>stuff to show off your knowledge/strength
>pub banter and games/skills
>go to bars/pubs (not rowdy ones)
>make bets and play games with patrons
>impress them
>become friends with them
>get invited to parties
>meet lots of people so no one knows you were a loner
>be secretive and mysterious
>get up in the morning
>turn to face the beautiful girl you had sex with last night
>you pull your arms around her and lean in for a kiss
>your arms grasp empty air
>your lips taste nothing but stale beer
>realise you are alone
>it was a dream
>cry
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.