[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna start pic related but my gym is shit and only has 2 benches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Gonna start pic related but my gym is shit and only has 2 benches and 1 deadlift bars.
What machines could reproduce the same effect of squats, press, deadlift and bench?
It's my first time, so be gentle, please.
>>
2 benches is fine as long as the gym is not that crowded all the time. What do you mean with deadlift bar? If your gym doesnt have Olympic bars (20kg) then just add more weight to a lighter bar
>>
No machine can produce the same effect as lifting with free weights
>>
>>41567321
Start by reading the book.
>>
>>41567321
>deadlift bar
>machines reproducing any of the movements

You gotta read the book before you can use what's in it man
>>
>>41567343
>as long as the gym is not that crowded all the time
I still don't know, but I'm assuming it is, because I only have time after work. We'll see, I guess.
>What do you mean with deadlift bar?
There's only one, so I was wondering if there's machines to reproduce deadlifts, in case it's being constantly used.
>>41567358
>>41567377
No time, I got the app.
>>
>>41567321

>that book cover

fuck, I've seen it a thousand times and just know I realized I'm not getting my chest low enough.
>>
>>41567390
>No time, I got the app.
>wants to use machines instead of barbels
not going to make it... if you want to take this seriously, first of all... READ THE FUCKING BOOK and then find a normal gym
>>
>>41568526
>READ THE FUCKING BOOK
Reading it in the app. Or do you expect me to read a fucking huge book in 1 hour, since I'm starting tomorrow?
>wants to use machines instead of barbels
Never said I want, it's just in case there too much people waiting for the bars.
>find a normal gym
So, should I pay 50£ instead of 20£ and buy a car so that I can get to the "normal" one before it closes? People have reasons why they choose different facilities, you know?
>>
My gym has 2 benches, 1 squat rack, and 1 power cage. I go pretty late but I rarely see people use the squat rack or see both benches full. If your gym is anything like mine you'll just see people crowded around the dumbells, cable machines, and incline bench and barely touch anything else.
>>
>>41568590
Get your life together first bro.
>>
>>41568679
It will probably be like you're saying, since it's on a holiday caravan park. Full of people who follow magazine workouts. I've asked my colleagues at work that go to the same gym and they don't have a specific plan, they just do what they think is best.
>>41568704
I am. I got a job and been saving to buy a house, but I want to get stronger soI can go on the gas, where they pay almost the double I'm getting. Already got the gas card, so now I only need the strengh.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.