/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>doing new candy toe routine with gym bro >finish 4th set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

>doing new candy toe routine with gym bro
>finish 4th set of 4x8 squats
>vision goes blurry like when you take damage in a video game
>feel dizzy
>go shit down
>feel like I´m gonna throw up
>lay down
>some old dude comes and lifts my legs up and tells me I look pale as fuck
>gym staff comes and lays me down on the floor and makes me drink a sugary drink
>they say my blood sugar level is low
>huge crowd around me
>they don't allow me to stand back up for 15 minutes with my legs in the air and keep force feeding me Aquarius
>at the end they say I can't go to the gym or the pool today
>forced to go home

REEE FUCK OFF
>>
>>41566046
hahahahah fucking faggot
>>
File: OH MY GAWD.gif (2MB, 355x266px) Image search: [Google]
OH MY GAWD.gif
2MB, 355x266px
>>41566138

physically forced to sit down and not allowed to continue my workout anon... I didn't know blood sugar level was that important
>>
File: 1495644772169.jpg (100KB, 805x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495644772169.jpg
100KB, 805x1024px
>>41566046
I'm doing this routine while cutting but just the hypertrophy days twice instead of the strength days with 25 mins on an exercise bike at the end
>>
lol @ blood sugar levels.
What did you eat & drink before your training?

Also, when you do heavy squats all your blood is needed in your legs to contribute oxygen and nutrients to these muscles. That could result in less blood for the brain. I got very dizzy once too. Had to sit down and breath heavily for 5 minutes. Then continued to train, everything was fine. Just had a few big sips of Water.
>>
Which candito? I did the six week and felt nauseous so often during the squats. The worst is the 60secone rest sets... work on your breathing
>>
give sauce on the gif my dude
>>
>>41566046
>FASTED SQUATS
>>
>>41566254

>FASTED SQUATS

is this a thing?

>>41566229

I thought I was gonna be fine too but the gym probably didn't wanna rusk having me get injured. I had some salad, a few chicken nugs and pasta. Oh and a yogurt.

>>41566236

The strength/control one. I was alternating with my friend between sets. 70kg for 5x8. Not really heavy weight but I'm used to the typical 3x5.
>>
>>41566242

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPkLguJc5OU this is her according to BB.com
>>
>>41566046
Same thing happened when I got a hernia at the gym
>squatting
>stabbing pain in stomach
>rack weight and look down, see golf ball sized petrusion
>vision blurry
>hearing fades
>verge of passing out and throwing up
>10 mins later back to normal

And that's why the doctor said I can't do squats or deadlifts anymore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.