[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From a body building stand point Are there any advantages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 17MK2ki.jpg (438KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
17MK2ki.jpg
438KB, 1083x634px
From a body building stand point Are there any advantages to being short?
>>
>>41565771
Yea just weight lift for like 2 weeks and you will look super jacked, it's super easy for manlets to build muscle
>>
>>41565771

Yes.
5lbs of muscle gain on a manlet looks like a lot more than it does on a lanklet. Because theres less area to spread it across.
>>
shorter people need to eat less and fill out better. Average IFBB pro is like 5'9"
>>
there's some drugs I want to do next year and I realized I'll have to cut hard as fuck to minimize the cost
more mass, more money
>>
Imo, manlets will look better in the first 3 years of lifting, but once a lanklet fills out they will look infinitely better.
>>
>>41565771
You can fill out quicker and easier.
>>
>>41565791
This desu
>>
>>41565771
Not really at the competitive level. Yes the shorter you are the more it'll show when you put muscle on. But that's exactly why competition's have people put into classes based on height and weight. Until you're at the top of the top world class level you won't have people 5'8 competing with people 6'5
>>
Girls with disgusting grandmas hands will make fun of you
>>
>>41565771
As long as you don't compete with roiders, manlets are superior in every single sport, except track & field events.
>>
File: 1494438415081.jpg (37KB, 343x604px) Image search: [Google]
1494438415081.jpg
37KB, 343x604px
>>41565771
You can hire yourself out to lanklets as a training partner. It's an empirical fact that a manlet lifting buddy is the key to maximum gains.
>>
>>41566839
>tfw you see your OC being reposted
They should pay me to browse this site
>>
File: Arnold and Franco.jpg (23KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Arnold and Franco.jpg
23KB, 500x377px
>>41567495
Keep up the good work, m8
>>
>>41565791
>it's super easy for manlets to build muscle
they build it the same fucking way as any guy does. they just see results faster because of their smaller frame

taller guys can be far more stronger because muscles are naturally bigger
>>
>>41566579
What? Basketball and football.

>>41567521
How short is the other guy?
>>
>>41567553
6'1
>>
>>41567553
Arnold is 6'2 Frano is 5'5
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.