[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fat people even try with fashion or being different? We

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: faggot.jpg (61KB, 461x359px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
61KB, 461x359px
Why do fat people even try with fashion or being different? We all know you're virgin faggots that deserve to die, so why try? Go back to your anime and piss bottles, you all disgust me. You all sweat like pigs in the sun, you're not fit to live. Go home, never leave and ruin my day by breathing the same air as me. You're either disgusting weeaboos or pitiful nerds, you have no identity, you are a disgrace to the human race.
>>
I would happily bet $100 that you look terrible, OP.
>>
File: homermuumuu.jpg (46KB, 550x415px) Image search: [Google]
homermuumuu.jpg
46KB, 550x415px
if a fat person is getting gubmint assistance, they should be required to wear Homer's muumuu.
>>
File: 1492270061071.gif (2MB, 209x213px) Image search: [Google]
1492270061071.gif
2MB, 209x213px
>>41565388
GR8 B8 M8, 8/8
>>
>>41565404
>>41565419
angry fat "people" detected. op is unironically right
>>
>>41565426

Nope, I guarantee I look better than you.
I won't post a pic until you do though because you're clearly a troll.
>>
>>41565388
If you do a bait thread at least do it properly. If you started with something like "I am a female and fat people disgust me", then you would have 50 replies already and we would have great fun.
>>
>go to a Catholic uni in the SW
>most of the women are latinas
>50% of them are obese
>dress better and apply makeup better than the qts

I don't understand this. Why do they think they can cover up their fat with makeup and nice clothes?
>>
>>41565431
>I look better than you
>I wont post a pic

hmmmmmmmmmmm. youre entire argument is that you look better but you havent actually proven that therefore you have no argument. please provide any argument against fat people people being sub-human instead
>>
>>41565419
Are you the same autistic dude from /fa/ like a week ago? lol what is your deal?
>>
File: na.png (416KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
na.png
416KB, 800x400px
>>41565454
if you want to get mad about fat people wearing makeup, watch NikkiTutorials on yt
>>
>>41566310
she looks just as ugly on the right desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.