[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW can't fucking afford to eat 160g+ protein a day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1495578548712.png (309KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
1495578548712.png
309KB, 601x595px
>TFW can't fucking afford to eat 160g+ protein a day

How the fuck do I do it?????????? Seriously. I live in Canada I can't afford 500grams chicken breast per day!
>>
Start hunting.
>>
Milk, tuna, eggs.
>>
>>41564870
u wot, m8

500 grams chicken / ground beef/ whatever will be enough, for ONE meal

gotta eat at least 3 times that amount in a dayt

and thats to look barely out of DYEL

actual BBers eat 2 chicken breasts every 2 hours throughout the day
>>
>>41564870
you really don't need that much, 200 grams is enough
>>
>>41564891
That's fucking retarded.

1.5kg of chicken breast a day?
>>
>>41564870
you tried lentils?
>>
>>41564910
No I don't know how to cook them and I don't want to eat 300 of them a day
>>
Get an evening job as a dominos driver. Free food after every shift a step part of the deal

>large pizza with triple chicken
>140g protein for free

Am I living the dream with this job? When will my bubble burst?

I do IF btw, so one big meal in evening and I'm sorted
>>
Eat hair. 100% proteinz. Or get one of those permanent balding treatments so you dont waste your proteins and dont have to eat as much
>>
im gonna tell you a secret

Lupin beans
>>
>>41564929
*as part of the deal
>>
>>41564929
Wtf that's awesome
>>
Buy shit from the bulk section of farmer's markets. Nuts, beans, grains, etc. You can pick up cheap meat there too sometimes.

Srs.
>>
>>41564954
Not gonna lie my manager does sort me out but it's a legit thing that you get a free pizza after your shift at dominos and other pizza places too.. it's absolutely perfect if you're doing intermittent fasting.. if not the chicken sides are like 40g protein for not a massive amount of calories
>>
>>41564903
wot, m8y

thats less than 400g brotines a day

if you want to eat clean foods, you WILL have to be in this ballpark in terms of amount of meats per day

beans are out, due to excessive carbs
milk is out, cheese is out
seeds/nuts, too much fat, etc

all top tier BBers diets are 1-2kg chicken a day ( like this, (unless they are powder fags and take mostly liquid food)
>>
>>41564870
>Canadian
>lack of protein
>what about that gloryhole setup you got going cancuck?
>>
>falling for the 1g per lb of body weight meme

lmao
>>
Eat oats and beans you dumb fucking leaf
>>
Cottage fucking cheese.
>>
After a certain amount of protein (somewhere after 1.3 g/lb lean muscle) all extra ingested protein goes to glucose conversion via gluconeogenesis; more here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gluconeogenesis
about 3h after the protein OD. I have type one diabetes, so every time I do overeat I have to inject more insulin in anticipation of a high. This isn't that much a problem for 'normal' people, but carbs are bad on so many levels, that I should just say 'educate yourself.' And if you're too arrogant to admit your naivety, then at least don't waste food needlessly.
>>
File: IMG_0267.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0267.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>41564870
Pork you dumb fag

Pic related, 7 lbs for 13 bux.
>>
File: intersectionalist muslim.png (298KB, 624x552px) Image search: [Google]
intersectionalist muslim.png
298KB, 624x552px
>>41565868
>eating foil

gotta get those aluminium gains, right babe?
>>
How the hell am I supposed to eat 240g of brotein then?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.