[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, on June 2 I'll go on a date with a girl that I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: suicide-y-fronts-mask.jpg (74KB, 645x481px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-y-fronts-mask.jpg
74KB, 645x481px
Ok, on June 2 I'll go on a date with a girl that I used to hang out. She broke up with her long term boyfriend and we used to flirt for a few semesters when we were in college.

The thing is, I gained over 20 pounds last year after a severe depression and I only managed to cut 5 pounds since I've returned to the gym a month ago.

How much weight can I possibly lose in just 1 week? I just want to do an agressive mini cut
>>
2 lbs or you'll binge your progress away
>>
>>41562769
Cut sodium intake (salt), helps you lean out from getting water weight out. And get a tan.
>>
>>41562811
How can I cut salt
>>
I'm 3 days into a water fast with noticeable difference. I would say start a waterfast tonight, so you have two days to appropriately refeed before your date. That's the only one week cure.
>>
>>41562769
strict keto diet is your only option.
Go to bed on an empty stomach and STARVING. Sleep for as long as you can
>>
File: 1491759170849.jpg (106KB, 724x717px) Image search: [Google]
1491759170849.jpg
106KB, 724x717px
>>41563005
>How can I cut fats
>How can I cut carbs
>How can I cut my wrists
>>
>>41563005
Scooby dooby has a vid out on it, I believe. Something to do with taking good photos.
>>
>>41563013
Please tell me more. How are you feeling dude
>>
>>41563084
dull hunger pangs, mildly sore lower back. Apparently that's common with water fasts (Although they blame it on some hocus pocus toxic cleansing hoodoo magic.)
I feel a bit weak tonight but I had the day off from work so I had the opportunity to relax and get some chores done around the apartment. I have had a little trouble sleeping so I've been trying to read instead of trolling the nets.

Definitely not a long term solution but I am already looking better in a t-shirt, reduced facepudge as well. It's a good kickstarter into a healthy regime. One of my jobs is serving at a bar and the whole night I just wanted to gorge on chicken wings, but now I'm craving a shift into more clean eating, no desire for deepfried shit. (Plus I can put franks on anything baked right) Check with a doctor yadda yadda, listen to your body and what not. It's a good way to put a leash on your desires yaknow. Put you back in charge of your life.
>>
>>41563234
I'll clarify, the whole first day/night of my fast I wanted to fill my pudgy cheeks with burgers, hotwings, beer etc. But Now I'm not craving it. I'll always want hotsauce but it doesn't have to be on a deepfried chicken wing. (Unless it's free because I'll always eat free bar food. One of the reasons I started this fast is that I had 30$ left, needed to buy gas and laundry card, minimum laundry card is 10$)
>>
>>41562769
Post a picture OP, it might not be that bad. But I'd say keep doing your routine and get a tan, she might be disappointed about your weight, but she'll be impressed with your doing something about it. Don't mention your depression, just say that you slipped up your routine or something, and only if she explicitly asks, don't mention it otherwise. The tan will make you look healthier than you are and will also show that you don't dwell in your basement all day.
>>
>>41563013
I literally started today at Midnight, Im used to eat ton of vegies during the day so im missing these, but will see, goal is to do 3-4 days
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.