[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else noticed they've become a lot angrier since starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: whenyoutasteajewish.jpg (3MB, 2800x1946px) Image search: [Google]
whenyoutasteajewish.jpg
3MB, 2800x1946px
Anyone else noticed they've become a lot angrier since starting to take lifting more seriously?

At first it kinda helped with controlling mine when I just went in and did my 3 x 10 for whatever body part my weight training app said but now that I'm starting to try and do my own programming (I'm still a noob with it but I'm still making slow and steady gains after my novice gains) I've been much more agressive at the gym, and afterwards.

I hurt my wrist last week so I've been lifting a lot lighter and I just strained something in my calf so I can't even run and I was literally screaming at myself the whole car ride home. What do?
>>
I dont fly off the handle any easier but it has made me more arrogant. I can't stand looking at fatties or weak men anymore
>>
>>41559852
>falling for the lifting makes me more aggressive meme

It's a placebo dumbass, you expected yourself to be more angry due to lifting.
>>
>>41559871
That last bit, I fully agree.
When I see them, I have an urge of some kind to slaughter them.
>>
>>41559882
I started lifting because it helped, I had issues with my anger before lifting and now It's starting to resurface I guess? I haven't had an outburst like todays in almost a year. and I started lifting in July last year.
>>
>>41559852
FUCK YEAR OP!!! AT LUCH I WAS CHEWING MY RAW STEAK AND CHASING THAT SHIT WITH EGG WHITES AND 100% WHEY WHEN I SAW SOME FAGGOT EATING A FUCKING SALAD!!! I FLEW INTO A FUCKING AUTISTIC RAGE, TOSSED TABLES AND RAN OVER TO THAT FUCKING TWINK EMO BETA BITCH, GRAB THE FUCKFACE BY THE THROAT AND SAID "I WISH I HAD SOMETHING WITTY TO SAY BUT I DON'T" BEFORE GRABBING A HANDFUL OF SALAD AND RAMING IT IN HIS COCKSUCKER BEFORE SLAMMING HIM ON HIS STOMACH ACROSS THE TABLE, RIPPING HIS PANTS OFF AND SCREAMING "I'M GOING IN DRY!!!" BEFORE FIST FUCKING HIM WITH BOTH HANDS AND TURNED HIS TENDER PINK ASS INTO FUCKING HAMBURGER!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>41559852
I feel the same OP. Now I expect myself to always achieve a new goal (PR or whatever) because I've worked so hard to get to where I'm at fitness wise. I'm pretty hard on myself and get really angry when I fuck up or under-deliver.

I find just clenching my fists real hard and exhaling long and slow breaths with my eyes closed really centers me. You'll look like an autist, but with enough practice you should be able to pull it off in a public setting without looking too weird.
>>
>>41560008
>Hurr ooga booga me so angry
Stop behaving like a nigger and learn to control your emotions like a human being, maybe.
>>
No. I take test which has an incredible calming influence on me. I have a relatively high stress job at the bank of canada so it keeps me grounded
>>
>>41559852
>literally screaming at myself the whole car ride home
Kek
>>
No not really. Testosterone turns me into a cool, confident stoic.
>>
>>41559852
What pisses me off is going through this continuous cycle of stalling on my lifts for like a month, then breaking through for a week or two, followed by hurting myself in some way the week after.

Ex: shoulder problems once I push past 235 on bench

Back problems once I push past 275 on squat

Lat problems when I start going heavy on back exercises

I don't think this is my natty potential, would suck if it was. Might be tho cause I'm the thiccest I've ever been and in great shape and form.
>>
>>41560319
What helped my shoulders with benching was doing a few sets of either T-bar or low rows before I bench. Hope it helps
>>
I just want a lifting bro...

Been trying to get one for a while but no ones keen, gf doesn't want to, friends that complain about flabby arms or other shit, offer to help but always get an excuse.

I fucking hate everyone around me.
>>
I became a grumpy cunt since I started my first cut didn't know I had woman-tier hungry mood lel
>>
>>41562512
>friends that complain about flabby arms or other shit, offer to help but always get an excuse.
You don't wanna lift with those guys anyway bro, don't worry about it. 9 times out of 10 it's better to lift alone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.