[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I suck at everything I do? >failed exams >lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Why do I suck at everything I do?
>failed exams
>lifting half a decade and weaker than someone lifting for a year and a half
>suck at cardio and can't run for 5 minute straight despite running for ages

I suck at everything despite trying hard for years

Might kms
>>
>>41557458
>jack of all trades, master of none
Focus on doing something and do it right
>>
>>41557504
That was lifting until after almost half a decade later I'm only at 1/2/3/4
>>
>>41557458
im 28 years old and the same way. i just stopped caring. life is meaningless. do the best you can and enjoy what little there is to enjoy in this dumb and gay world.
>>
>>41557458
>suck at cardio and can't run for 5 minute straight despite running for ages
So you've been running for 5 minutes for ages?
>>
Why? Because all you've done up until now has been sucky

Maybe start sucking less? It's not like the tools aren't there for you

Research -> Practice -> Review

And repeat until you get somewhere, be it being fit, developing your financial skills or anything really. Be disciplined and never give up?
>>
>>41557534
I guess
>>41557570
CBA to go into any detail
>>41557584
That all I do though. That's all I try and do ;-;
>>
File: art003.jpg (254KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
art003.jpg
254KB, 500x500px
i just finished whacking off to beastiality, ama
>>
no heart
>>
>>41557458
I'm old and fat and I started running last month. I went from 2 minutes to 11 minutes in the span of a month, the plan is to work my way up to 30 minutes by October at the latest.

You should see a doctor.
>>
Do us a favor and an-hero and never contaminate these boards again.

Boooo sad sob story, fuck off faggit and do something about it u pussy.
>>
>>41557458
You can do it buddy, maybe you just aren't challenging yourself enough? Try a new routine for a couple weeks and see what happens
>>
File: hank_the_frog.jpg (74KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
hank_the_frog.jpg
74KB, 624x480px
>>41557458
>tfw dumb but lazy
>>
>>41557735
I hope you get cancer
>>
File: rb-circus1.png (2MB, 1316x693px) Image search: [Google]
rb-circus1.png
2MB, 1316x693px
>>41557458
first rule:
Don't compare yourself to others. Measure your results against yourself.

2nd rule. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

You need to mix things up and try different approaches to fitness/cardio.

Example - want to improve your 30 minute runs ? Try doing High intensity interval training. May seem contrary to your goals doing 1 minute at a time, but might do more for your cardio than long slow runs.
>>
File: battlefeel_sad_company.jpg (57KB, 801x485px) Image search: [Google]
battlefeel_sad_company.jpg
57KB, 801x485px
Do I know that feel, breh.
>revise troughout the semester, read articles from my field and try to stay on top of the academic responsibilities
>not a single A

>lift hard (literally collapsing onto a seat in a tram after my workouts), count macros and get enough rest
>strength gains are slow as fuck
>>
File: 766548.jpg (45KB, 538x426px) Image search: [Google]
766548.jpg
45KB, 538x426px
who cares, most people are like that
focus on the better things that make you happy such as high quality shitposting
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.