[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i've started doing BJJ past four months and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: WKWRe.png (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
WKWRe.png
31KB, 400x400px
So i've started doing BJJ past four months and it's great.

However there's this one fucking guy who is 30 years old, white belt and 95-105kg.
Whenever I spar with him he goes rampage like a fucking bull. Like if we do sparring standing he charges me and throws me on the ground and jump sits on my chest while usually trying to choke me with his FULL power rubbing his fucking GI to my ears burning them.

I almost started to cry today because he is so fucking violent. To put things in perspective i'm 17 years old and weigh 68kg being somewhat chubby.

What do I do? Telling him to try to spar easy dosen't work and he dosen't go this fucking nuts on the teachers.

Help
>>
>>41556572
DONT NIGGA. at least say you're 18 bro u gonna get banned man.

and its a bad feel
>>
>>41556572
>i'm 17 years old
You must be 18+ to be on 4chan faggot.
>>
>>41556572
I don't know the rules but isn't tapping out a thing?
>>
Punch him in the nuts next time. Make it look like an accident
>>
>>41556572

"Accidentally" hit him very hard in the balls
>>
>>41556607
Yes but you don't tap just from pressure and even if I did I would not be able to tap before he the most painful things are done.
>>41556611
That's probably just gonna enrage him and make him go extreme super nuts. Also I mistakenly broke a guys nose the other day (it was already broken since before) So that would not give me the best rep.
>>41556594
whoops i'm turning 18 in two months tho does that help
>>
>>41556642
>>41556611
But maybe...
>>
>>41556572
I've done BJJ a couple years and the trick with these type of people is escapes. Use technique over strength and he'll just wear himself down until you can get an easy tap. You may be new but it isn't impossible like it may seem. Stick with the class and learn the actual techniques instead of trying to make up your own. There is a reason it is recognized by most martial artists as the most viable and versatile fighting style in the world.
>>
Tell him/whoever organizes this that you don't want to spar him because of all this.
>>
>>41556572
How about nutting the fuck up and showing some aggression? My bet is he's got some sort of wrestling pedigree and that's where he gets the explosiveness from.
>>
If you can't handle it then don't go. Its not for everyone. But if you want to keep doing it then train and get better. I've done the same shit but in boxing. You just can't be a pussy.
>>
>>41557094
Yea I do know that good technique outdoes strength but the problem is that this guy has been going for at least 6 months longer then me and don't only out strength me EXTREMELY hard but he is also a more skilled grappler then me.
>>41557128
Would you nut the fuck up vs a person twice your size with more skill then you?
>>41557182
I can take most of the pain and the other big guys also put a lot of pressure but its the extreme violence from this guy. Its like he thinks he is in some really big competition when he spars against me and does all dirty tricks he know.
>>
>>41557331

>Its like he thinks he is in some really big competition when he spars against me and does all dirty tricks he know.

Thats how some people think but you need to get stronger, more skill and strategize but I don't know too much about BJJ. If you truly believe there is no way to beat or at least survive the sparring session with him then just ask who ever organize it if you can not spar with him.
>>
Just refuse. You can say you think he's unsafe.

I don't know BJJ, but sparing shouldn't be dangerous.
>>
>>41557773
Will probably do that next time he hurts me like make me bleed from my nose again.
>>41558003
Will also do that probably in the worst case scenario

thanks guys
>>
>>41556572
Inb4 ba&

also
>BJJ
ISHYGDDT
>>
Did BJJ 2 years and had a guy like this. He was in his 40s and a lawyer and would go hulk on new whitebelts like myself - I would avoid him but he would always B line straight to me.

> spar one day
> working on chokes from below
> he was on bottom
> I'm leaning to the top left with my forehead on the mat so he can't choke or displace
> Decide I have enough and wrap my right arm around his head
> Bicep is in his face
I just fucking squeezed. I'm a lot stronger than most people there, but I was new so i got out skilled everytime - which I didn't mind. But this dude went over the top. He would knee me unnecessarily hard with his body weight. I squeezed until I heard a pop - dude was in a neck brace for 3 months.
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 250x198px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 250x198px
>>41558199
>dude was in a neck brace for 3 months
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.