[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be army infantry >do strength training after work >while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0205.jpg (54KB, 640x417px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0205.jpg
54KB, 640x417px
>be army infantry
>do strength training after work
>while my body is trying to recover I'm forced to do bullshit crossfit type excercises every morning
How do I avoid losing gains when I have to do workouts like "bench 50% of body weight 15 times" and "100 air squats go" or "clean 135 10 times." I mean I understand it's all to make out joints healthy and to improve aerobic function, but Jesus I'm just trying to maintain my gains and not overwork. Is pt bad if I'm doing strength training at night?
>>
>>41554721
if you think army PT is going to "overwork" you you're a fat pussy. Eat more food.
>>
>>41554721
If I were you I'd be more worried about losing gains in the field than by doing pt in the morning. But I'm a pog and I sham out of pt :^)
>>
>>41554721
Eat constantly and run low dose AAS if you don't live in the barracks. "Gym only" profile for a couple months works wonders. Best case scenario is to write the pt schedule yourself and tell the pl to go run with the other officers.
>>
>>41554754
I'm not a fat pussy lol. In fact I've never scored below 300 on pt tests. I'm not worried about caloric intake, I'm more worried about my muscles recovering correctly so that I can continue to increase lifts at the best rate possible. If you don't think it makes a difference than that's good though.
>>41554783
I surprisingly dont lose as much gains in the field as I thought I would. Month long training events really can get me out of a plateau on some lifts when I get back to base.
>>
>>41554797
I do live in the barracks, but a lot of guys are on gear here. What would you recommend for somebody trying to increase his strength as much as possible? I know nothing about steroids desu, but I could get them I just don't know what's right for me or how to even do them lol. I don't really care about aesthetics because I already have a good body, I really just want to be able to push as much weight as possible.
>>
>>41554826
>In fact I've never scored below 300 on pt tests

Do they not still let you skip non-"esprit de corps" PT if you scored 300 or better on your most recent APFT? When I was in the actually fit guys who could ace the test were allowed to do whatever the fuck they wanted during PT off by themselves unless it was the kind of formation run where you brought along the guidon.
>>
>>41554875
That must be a unit specific thing. I mean you can be put on good pt details if you're a stud. For example they might make you in charge of the guys on profile pt, or they might have you facilitate pregnancy pt. You kind of have to blow the COC to get put on that shit though lol.
>>
>>41554854
do army drug tests not check for roids?
>>
>>41554721
I go to the gym after PT, its empty as shit, and I'm still in the mood to workout.
Works for me.
>>
>>41554721
Is it really that big a of a deal? Just means you won't have to worry about cardio on your own time doesn't it? Sounds like a simple cardio workout.
>>
File: image.jpg (192KB, 711x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192KB, 711x543px
>>41555117
They do not. Infantry is accepting of roid use provided you're not blatant and can still do your job.

>>41554854
Test and deca brother.
>>
>>41555117
They don't
>>
>>41555159
Roger
>>
>>41554721

This is why I never felt like going to the gym when I was in the army. I could score a 270-290 on a PT test without really trying and without doing anything extra outside of PT. Now that I don't have to do stupid shit at 6:30 every morning and am not being kept past 1700 every day I actually feel like going to the gym and am in better shape than I ever was in the army. Back in 2011 our BC also made crossfit the battalion standard and I tore my rotator cuff. Fuck that BS.
>>
>>41555217
Hawaii?
>>
>>41555311

Ft Hood
>>
>>41554903
wat
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.