[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone in the gym stops what they're doing and looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 35235099023509.jpg (40KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
35235099023509.jpg
40KB, 640x453px
>everyone in the gym stops what they're doing and looks at me every-time i OHP in the squat rack

Fuck off?
>>
Clean it you pussy
>>
>>41554289
Just clean it
>>
>>41554307
I'm not going to use sub-optimal weight AND risk injury by cleaning it when I can use MORE weight and reduce the chance of injury by simply OHPing in the squat rack.

Again, Fuck off?
>>
>>41554307
>>41554333
lmao please fuck off
>>
Manlet
>>
>>41554307
>>41554333
Why do THE motion most likely to lead to injury?
It's just jerking yourself off to tradition

If you say anyone doing cleans, you can tell immediately they don't care about getting in shape and just care about telling people they go to the gym
>>
File: sLsZzqG.png (142KB, 312x364px) Image search: [Google]
sLsZzqG.png
142KB, 312x364px
>mfw my gym got new OHP racks
>>
>>41554352
>Why do THE motion most likely to lead to injury?
To get the bar up to my shoulders in order to press it.
>It's just jerking
No, it's clean and press, not clean and jerk.
>If you say anyone doing cleans, you can tell immediately
Fuck off back to /x/ with this mind-reading bullshit
>>
>>41554352
if you clean the bar for OHP the same way you do cleans normally, your form for one or both is shit. plus the weight you clean for OHP should be a fraction of what you can clean normally.
>>
>>41554289
>that guy who ohp's in the squat rack
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.