[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you realise there's no point of lifting to look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 23

File: 1495486927096.jpg (36KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1495486927096.jpg
36KB, 380x380px
>TFW you realise there's no point of lifting to look good if you don't eventually roid

Seriously. You'll never look good. You'll never be strong. Worst part is that people who run one or two cycles benefit from permanent gains so you'll literally never compete even with them. Being natty is honestly futile.
>>
If you have shit genetics maybe lol
>>
File: mustafa-mohammad.jpg (65KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
mustafa-mohammad.jpg
65KB, 600x352px
>muh permanent gains after one or two cyclles

i can't believe you fags fall for the bullshit the drug dealers tell you ... lmao

>hey brah u only need 1 cycle and you'll keep all those gains brah, trust me brah ;-)

thats how they get you, you take 1 and then it ends, then you lose your gains and feel like shit, and you go back for me, and before you know it you're 20 years older and on your 50th cycle and your blood work is fucking horrid
>>
>>41552333
Not so fast sweetheart.

>>muh permanent gains after one or two cyclles
>i can't believe you fags fall for the bullshit the drug dealers tell you ... lmao

>New research suggests that athletes who use steroids for a short period can benefit for their entire careers.

>Experiments with mice showed that a brief exposure to testosterone allowed the mice to rapidly regain muscle later in their lives.

www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-24730151

Brief exposure to anabolic steroids may have long lasting, possibly permanent, performance-enhancing effects, shows a study published today [28 October] inThe Journal of Physiology.

Previously, re-acquisition of muscle mass – with or without steroid use – after periods of inactivity has been attributed to motor learning. However, this new data from the University of Oslo suggests that there is a cellular ‘memory mechanism’ within muscle of brief steroid users.

The team investigated the effects of steroids on muscle re-acquisition in mice and discovered greater muscle mass and more myonuclei – which are essential components for muscle fibre function – were apparent after returning to exercise.

www.physoc.org/press-release/2013/steroids-muscle
>>
>>41552361
I just linked a pic of a guy going from 300lbs monster 50g of gear to literally normal man mode after getting off steroids and you ignored it because you don't want to see it.
>>
>>41552333
I can semi confirm this. Did one cycle and gained 20lb, im on my 3rd week of PCT and have lost 10lb. Ive gotten really lazy though with exercise and eating enough. Basically if you dont keep the momentum youll lose your gains but they come back fast too. I guess my take away is only do roids if you are dedicating 10-15 hours a week to the gym and have perfect discipline with eating enough protein/calories even after you come off
>>
>>41552392
He was only a lot of other drugs and likely stopped eating and training like he did.

This doesn't disprove what I linked about it giving a longer term benefit.
>>
Theres no such thing as "one or two" cycles, just one will duck up your shit for life and you'll have to keep cycling.
>>
>>41552494
>Theres no such thing as "one or two" cycles, just one will duck up your shit for life and you'll have to keep cycling.

Based on what do you believe this? It's not true and there's no evidence for it.
>>
You can absolutely look good if you eat good and lift to fatigue (3 sets of 10 reps) and compound exercise.
>>
>>41552513
It shuts down your natural test
>>
>>41552333
Holy fucking shit
>>
>>41552581
While you're on. But that recovers afterwards.
>>
>>41552513
The fact that you'll never be satisfied with yourself or your body if you only do one cycle; you'll always have the urge to do another cycle to look even better.

You either stay natty or you blast and cruise bro.
>>
>>41552597
Test levels are elevated while taking test (duh..) when you stop taking it the body takes time to start making it again (sometimes it never will). Thats when you deflate

Also its very hard to keep eating a lot after cycle espacially during pct which feels like shit.. You arent hungry
>>
>>41552644
Apparently it still gives,you a big advantage over people who were always natty.
>>
>>41552679
Untill you deflate than the difference is minor.. Steroids gains are temporary. Why does everyone cruise?
>>
>>41552308
>he thinks the natty limit is some roided IG model or a PRO athlete.

lol. you neckbeards have really have delusional standards for the natty limit. most numales dont even have a high natural test count. most men these days have LOW T
>>
>>41552392
you stupid mother fucker.

people that get off roids and lose ALL their are retards.
you will LOSE most of your gains if you're above a natural HUMAN limit. no humans natural testosterone production can maintain 240lbs of muscle at 11% body fat. at BEST you're natty test production will be 500-800 if you come off the right way and then you have to keep eating at maintenance and training. youll keep most of your gains. i say most cause most people arent even CLOSE to the picture you posted.
>>
>>41552752
>>
>>41552709
Depends what you consider minor I guess
>>
>>41552752
The time after cycle where you
>>
File: Tom-Prince-bodybuilder.jpg (70KB, 577x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tom-Prince-bodybuilder.jpg
70KB, 577x400px
>>41552752
The time after cycle where you have low test is what deflates you

Low test = rapid muscle loss
You cant escape low test without cruising forever
>>
>>41552644
the
>sometimes it never will
is a fucking meme only only true for dumb fucks that cant do PCT.
people have been on roids for YEARS and come off with a natty test production of 700.

MY FUCKING DOC TOR. told me if i ever want to come off TRT i can easily do so with HCG ALONE and probably even have higher test production than when i was LOW T. you retards need to fucking kys. yall know nothing at all.
>>
File: IMG_0075.png (10KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0075.png
10KB, 215x215px
>>41552279
>the daily plebit shill thread b8ing for customers thread

$halom OP
>>
>>41552761
Look at the pics man.. Why do i need to fight you guys so hard? Just look at the fucking pics. Those guys know a lot more about steroids than you do and they didnt keep anything.. They literally look dyel
>>
>>41552772
No it isn't stupid fuck. You don't literally deflate
>>
>>41552760
dude wtf does that even prove i dont get it. are you trying to prove my point right? he literaly still looks better than MOST natty lifters besides his wrinkly 60's yr old skin.
>>
>>41552279
>thinking 500mg test/w is some kind of magic
>75kg to 81kg in 8weeks
>I think im just getting gay
>>
>>41552784
You're literally Googling "bodybuilders who stopped lifting"

And they still look fine...
>>
>>41552809
FAT NOT GAY

Jesus Apple get your shit together
>>
File: Flex-Wheeler-17.jpg (164KB, 1163x899px) Image search: [Google]
Flex-Wheeler-17.jpg
164KB, 1163x899px
>>41552773
Yes you will eventually have normal test if you pct correctly but you will look like these guys..
Im just trying to help you i dont give a shit if you deflate but trust me.. I have a close friend who is very big from steroids and when hes off cycle i can see him shrinking and he tells me man i feel like a faggot why did i do this to myself than in no time hes on again.. Because you just loose it all in that short time when your test is low.. Eventually your test goes up to normal levels and guess what.. You look nornal. Natural bodybuilding is fraud
Your physique is 85% made of your test levels and genes
>>
File: klokov.jpg (570KB, 788x697px) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
570KB, 788x697px
>>41552766
>>41552772
you are posting pictures of retards that PCT'd TERRIBLY and never had a clue what they were doing let alone go to a doctor, and most normies that have no discipline also QUIT training.
you comebine NO training and SHIT pct this is the result.

literaly look at any pro athlete or olympic lifter. they most definately have used roided but since they have fucking DOCTORS that tell them how to PCT correctly they maintain alot of their physique.
>>
>>41552810
They stopped taking steroids they didnt stop lifting.
>>
>>41552279

My lifts are coming along nicely after 3 months. I am getting progress that I am happy with.

Inside of a year I will hit 1/2/3/4 easily barring injuries.

Just had a good leg day. Totally fucking fried by legs doing deep squats and it feelsgoodman.

This overly negative shit is cancer for the mind. Press yourself, be discipline and always work to improve yousef but be okay with who you are now. You might be weak but you have the mindset of a lion. You might be down but you have the work ethic of an ox. You might be uneducated but you may be cunning and have the desire to learn. What is in your heart of hearts is what matters, your true self.

Listen to that person and do what you were born to do. I want to be fit and strong, I want to be well educated, I want to do work I am proud of and I want to be an earnest man. I want to make the world better.

So long as I am pursuing this and I hold these personal things in my heart and am truly working for them I am content.

I will be strong, I will be successful, I will get the education and life I want so long as I am disciplined.

Your defeatism is the cancer ruining your life and mind.
>>
>>41552817
Well you're not convincing me. I'm going to do a cycle soon.
>>
>>41552826
Hes cruising. Maintaining test who is in the natural limit but srill rather high. avoiding being shut down and losing muscle

When you are in the pct stage it is very hard to keep eating 10k calories and working out with the same intensity. Ill even say its impossible to do som and even if you did your body wouldnt handle the training and wont be able to digest the food into muscle youll just get fat.

Why are you so butthurt about this issue lol
>>
>>41552817
are you retarded. the human body isnt even MEANT to hold onto that much muscle. in his far right picture all he literaly needs to do is cut. fuck outta here. oh wow you have a close friend. what part of that story is believeable and if it is what does it prove? that hes a fucking retard and doesnt know how to train and PCT? like i said, you go to many of these bodybuilding websites where retarded curlbros pick up steroids and youll see most of them quit training when they stop roids cause of a lack of motivation hell some of them dont even lift while on roids.
>>
>>41552832
Are you competing or is it for your grinder shirtless profile pic
>>
>>41552844
The guys i posted are elite bodybuilders not curl bros. They know how to pct dude believe me.. Why are you sk desperate to hold on to that shit? Just look at the facts presented. Reddit/r/steroids/wiki pls
>>
>>41552843
i know plenty of roiders hell my gym manager is a roider and he tried getting TRT treatment from my clinic for free test but they denied him because his natty test levels were 768. BECAUSE HE PCT'S correctly and knows his shit.
despite having 768 natty test this mother fucker looks damn good and bigger than a majority of natural lifters. i dont give a mother fuck if he cant eat 10k calories you are simply NOT going to keep all your gains if you come off. but you can keep enough to STILL be stronger and bigger than natty lifters and look good which was the whole point of OP's thread.

why am i mad? because i cant stand retards who speak like they know so much about a subject due to memes or rumors. thats on the same level as saying weed causes physical addiction cause of all the fear mongering your parents tell you. you are a fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>41552853
no faggot not every body builder PCT's right just cause they PCT. the longer you're on the longer and harder your PCT. and even if you got your test to a 500-700 range if you worked out you most definately wouldnt look like that. these guys dont work out at all let alone eat more than once day. theyve completely stopped any lifting. when i had LOW T of 161 i got my bench up to 270. WITH 161 faggot. these retards do not lift at all anymore.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-24-16-08-20.png (345KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-24-16-08-20.png
345KB, 1440x2560px
>>41552866
Hes cruising.. Believing that you can keep your natural t levels after cycle is the equivalent of believing fitness models on instagram saying they are natty.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-24-16-08-35.png (485KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-24-16-08-35.png
485KB, 1440x2560px
>>41552879
Let me guess. You had low test for what? Two months before you hopped back on? I bet maybe even less
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-24-16-08-29.png (464KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-24-16-08-29.png
464KB, 1440x2560px
You can keep very very little
>>
>>41552886
Thats why literally everyone is cruising between blasts
>>
>>41552902
These people are fucking retards
>>
File: Paul-Dillet.jpg (238KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
Paul-Dillet.jpg
238KB, 750x500px
>>41552910
People who say they dont just want to watch everyone fail so they can be the biggest.
Its the same deal as with fake nattys
>>
>>41552886
my TRT doctor would disagree with you faggot. you know a medical professional not just alot of body builders and roiders that also disagree with your retarded ass,
but thats because i have a DOCTOR that can tell me how to use HCG correctly, an anti aging clinic doctor that specializes in TRT. it could even bring my test levels higher, there are MANY cases where anon come back with a higher test level after PCT.
you're just a scared little clueless pussy that cant stand the fact people take advantage of the modern miracles science has given us.
literaly jelousy the post.
>>
>>41552921
You thin paul dillet doesnt know how to pct man?
>>
>>41552891
no you stupid faggot i got on TRT via doctor BECAUSE i had low T. never used roids before then.
>>
File: 5.jpg (38KB, 576x372px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
38KB, 576x372px
>>41552936
Ive done two cycles of test so im fine. If you do trt you will also be fine. The people who fuck themselfes forever are the guys that abuse steroids. Us? We just look kind of normal when we stop.. Can be bif but not steroid s big
>>
>>41552945
When you stop trt you will look normal.. You might not shrink because you already look normal (its only trt)
>>
>>41552951
any dumb ass that thinks he keeps THOSE kinds of gains after coming off is a fucking retard my dude. like i said the human body isnt even BUILT for that shit.
you can still keep CONSIDERABLE amount of muscle if you come off right and KEEP working out unlike these faggots.
>>41552766
>>41552772

i was bigger than those guys when i had LOW T. that means theyve had a change of heart and dont lift what so ever at all prlly just do hiking and cardio.
and half these guys
>>41552927
>>41552817
you can tell just need to lift a little more and cut. cause you can see they have muscle like prison bodys but theyre high body fat.

at the end of the day the point of OP post was that you can do a few cycles and look better and get there faster permanantly.
assuming you take care of your diet and pct properly. which is correct.
you dont just LOSE all your gains lmfao. fuck off fear mogerers
>>
File: Dennis-Wolf-loss-gains-500x381.jpg (41KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis-Wolf-loss-gains-500x381.jpg
41KB, 500x381px
Anyone who wants to discuss this further please chip in im having a great time educating you fellas
>>
>>41552972
You can keep some muscle while having low test for about 6 months after that its deflation time.. If you only did a little test (trt or maybe two cycles) you wont deflate a lot but that just because you didnt gain that much.

Its imlossible to keep training and eating right when pcting.. If you truly got gains. Than you were doing stuff that a normal test levels body wont handle. The training and food is not enough to keep it all
>>
>>41552958
my doctor can get my test levels to 500-700 range natty. my fucking doctor who specializes is testosterone at a sports anti aging clinic mind you. not some fucking retard on 4chan fear mongering. thats enough to maintain my muscle and THEN some im not even at my limit yet. ill only shrink during the PCT process but after i get my natty test up muscle memory will help me gain everything back again. the only reason i havent came off is cause TRT keeps my levels at 986-1300 range.
keep in mind. just because my levels are at a 986-1300 range does NOT MEAN, i have the muscle limit for that amount of testosterone im no where close. MEANING i wont shrink much or simply deflate. if i was close to that liimit that a 986-1300 range would maintain then yes id lose it all ND NEVER gain it back because my natty test can only support the muscle mass of 500-700 range. which btw is still alot and its good. kill yourself please.
>>
>>41552361
I'm not mice.
>>
>>41552972
What levels of gaisn are we talking about? Id you still look normal yeah you can keep some of it kike maybe 5 lbs of muscle.
Dude if you want to use steroids go ahead i did aswell. No harm done you just grt back to where you were but 5 lbs heavier (literally nothing) in the end you is you and all the guys saying yeah i did one cycle back in the day and looking like theyr on are full of shit. They just cruise so they dont deflate when having low test like people who cycle and than quit.
>>
>>41552279
Don't be a fag. I haven't "worked out" since highschool, I just load up my days with aerobic exercise, just to get around. If you're not travelling at least 5 car/trainless miles a day, you're fucking up

t. really toned but wanting a little more actual muscle
>>
>>41552975
who the fuck are you educating yourself? he still looks big natty lmfao again. you must have an extra chromosome to think the human body can even maintain the right photo. hes bigger than a majority of /fit/ and still looks better than a majority of /fit/ natty lifters and most natty lifters anyway. which is OP's post point. keep BTFO'ing yourself
>>
>>41552993
>Seriously. You'll never look good. You'll never be strong. Worst part is that people who run one or two cycles benefit from permanent gains so you'll literally never compete even with them. Being natty is honestly futile.

you see that? thats OP's post.

so
>Its imlossible to keep training and eating right when pcting.. If you truly got gains.

is right. cause if you truly did take advantage of roids youd be well passed any natty test limit but thats not the point of the original post is it you dumb faggot.
you'd still look better than most natty lifters if you maintained the muscle you are left with properly.
>>
File: eugene-sandow.jpg (21KB, 288x389px) Image search: [Google]
eugene-sandow.jpg
21KB, 288x389px
>>41553000
Thats called cruising buddy.. Stop trt and come back to me 9 months after training and eating hard.. I promise you. You will look natty af (not saying dyel)

Dude om not saying your making a mistake by all means keep cruising untill you reach the age you dont care about muscle than stop.. But about a year later even if you train and eat - you will look natty.
Nattys look natty. Thats how it works. No way around it
>>
>>41553015
the point if to not just do one cycle you fucking retard of course you wont keep shit form just one cycle lmfao baka one cycle does nothing. the point is to BNC for like a year or two then PCT. after PCT youll lose some but if you did it well you natty test level YET AGAIN will be 500-700 you wont be shut down. with that you can maintain alot of muscle ALONE.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 171x295px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 171x295px
>>41553017
You can achieve that left pic natty.. He is natty. He looks natty. Thats just the way it is friendo
>>
File: images (2).jpg (5KB, 135x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
5KB, 135x192px
>>41553058
Thats pretty good strategy make sure you take hcg through all of the cruise

You will look top tier natty like this
>>
>>41553046
did you not read the part where i mention my doctor can get my natty test levels to 500+ range. thats all you need to make gains. yeah ill lose some duh but i can gain them back due to muscle memory after a year of lifting or so. its not like i have the amount of muscle mass that a 500+ range wouldnt be able to hold onto im not a freak. but to think you wotn look better than most natty lifters is retarded or to think that you will lose EVERYTHING is retarded.
>>
>>41553064
You can get better than that. Sandow didn't' even train Chest and he barely trained his legs properly.
>>
>>41553064
yeah you can but OP said a steroid user can pretty much get to that and maintain it and slowly build from there natty while lifelong nattys look like shit forever.
>>
>>41552279
You would be impressed what you can do being natty.
How about you stop being a pussy and actually put some effort instead of shitposting on a Mongolian basket weaving board.
>>
File: xfoiJHp.jpg (63KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
xfoiJHp.jpg
63KB, 402x402px
>>41553078
You will look like a very dedicated natty lifter.. Something like this. You might look very good for 6 months but than you will come back to this. Even ifnyou eat a lot and train hard your natty levels will set you back. I hope you stick to your plan. Dont cave in and start using again
>>
File: 78947287.jpg (302KB, 782x1024px) Image search: [Google]
78947287.jpg
302KB, 782x1024px
>>41553087
I agree his physique is a little outdated.
Natty after smart steroid use can get to the top natty physiques.. Like this
>>
>tfw manlet
>tfw you can look good natty
>tfw still a manlet though
>>
>>41553110
But this will deflate with time.. Unless keeping 100% nutiriton and training and sleeping like a king. Optimizing your natural t levels to the max. Dedicating your life to it. Just keep cruising dude untill you stop caring about being big and looking good
>>
>>41553101
>>41553101
eh probably better than that if you do it right more like
>>41553046
with higher body fat. and no i was just using an example. i personaly never plan on stopping not for a long time at least.
>>
>>41553110
my friend is 240lbs at 6"0 lifting since highschool. at 23% body fat. natty. this is not the natty limit. ive seen niggers who eat nothing btu fast food bigger than this. lmfao nice bait.
>>
File: brainletblaha.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brainletblaha.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>41553091
>>
File: GeorgeHackenschmidt1.jpg (17KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeHackenschmidt1.jpg
17KB, 300x450px
>>41553137
That guy you know? He roiding. Those black guys who look good eating junk?
They roid. Or you are just bad at measuring size.
Irl this man was very impressive.
>>
>>41553165
i know for a fact they dont bruh. youve gone too far.
>>
>>41553165
yeah and irl that guy looks nothing like
>>41553110
>>41553101
>>
File: x442yu.png (254KB, 623x388px) Image search: [Google]
x442yu.png
254KB, 623x388px
>>41553161
Blaha is a good example of what you can keep after cycle in terms of size.. Imo he should cut but hey you either look like you lift with a shirt or without. Cant have both natty
>>
>>41552361
>a study on mice
Wow, nice study you got there!!

Fucking retards literally dig up the most retarded studies they can find and take their extremely vague implications for granted. So stupid.
>>
half these body builders still look better than all of natty /fit/ and mose natty lifters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Poja1HM0MBo
>>
>>41553185
the angle is fooling you
>>
>>41553206
The guys who look better than natty are basicly gicing themselfes trt. You see they are cruising but maintaining natural test levels.
>>
>>41552902
3-5 lb is an incredible amount of lean mass to keep

more than what you could ever hope to gain within 12 months of natty lifting, and you can do it in 8-12weeks.

go figure, retardo
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>41553274
Nah its not much. And you can only keep that much in your first 3 cycle after that its un natty territory and you keep less
>>
>>41553310
Pic related is end game physique
>>
>>41553315
Or you can be leaner and smaller. Up to you. But in the end if your natty you will look natty
>>
>>41553319
My pussy smells like Uh-Ohs. You know, like when you do a Uh-Oh in your diaper?
>>
>>41553403
Well i think this is where i quit this thread. I hope you guys are more likely to get something out of your cycles now.. Goodluck you natty cucks
>>
>>41553420
You're going to leave without helping me? What am I supposed to do about this nasty pussy, asshole?
>>
why are people saying you lose all your gains after 1 cycle? unless you're roiding above your natty limit, you're going to keep some (probably most) of your gains after a cycle, assuming you keep lifting, eating correctly, and use proper PCT.
>>
>>41552784
This guy thinks random pics posted to an anonymous image board outweigh actual scientific studies.

So anon, tell us more about how climate change is a hoax.
>>
>>41553437
Do you know what your natty limit is after the cycle?

It's pre-puberty tier, kiddo.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.