[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dreamt about ex gf last night T-t-there will be other g-girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: the-feels_o_1226138.jpg (44KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
the-feels_o_1226138.jpg
44KB, 640x492px
>dreamt about ex gf last night

T-t-there will be other g-girls like her r-r-right g-guys?
>>
There will be other women who are far better. You'll find them if you don't live the life of a shut in.
>>
Anon, you might be trolling but I just woke up and I have my morning coffee so I'm feeling good.

I used to have dreams about my ex for a two year period after she broke up with me, even after having multiple other girls in my life. It was hell. I would wake up and just be seething or depressed. Eventually they stopped. Sad thing is, I started to find myself missing them.
>>
>>41552698
>wake up seething or depressed
I hate this feel
>>
File: 1493407558237.png (657KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1493407558237.png
657KB, 633x758px
>mfw going through a break up as well

Iktf anon. Haven't had a dream about her but I think about her still since she was such a big part of my life.

What's helping me is distracting myself. Going to the gym with my M8s, going out for some casual drinks with friends, hell even vidya with friends online. Occupy your mind with something else.

We broke up for the better, so I keep telling myself that, knowing it never would have worked or turned out the way I wanted it to and it helps too

Think with your brain, not your heart/dick
>>
Fuck man I feel the same. It's been two years and I miss having someone to hold in the morning :(
>>
>>41552228
Not fitness related, come back when you have been lifting for more then 2 years and learn to stop being a faggot, robot.
>>
Guys i need your help. I dont dare start a new thread because i never get replies.

>A girl in class i used to like very much,
>so much i autistically confessed. >She said the just friends line, and then i stopped talking to her at all for like five months.
>Now all of a sudden she sits next to me in the bus, and sometimes stands close to me.
Also, since then i have gotten considerably fitter, and by normie standards, i look like i lift.

What does she mean by this?
>>
>>41553100
i highly recommend you post on /adv/ and stop clogging up the board.
>>
>>41553100
do you still like her? its been 5 months people change maybe she's into how youre taking care of yourself and finds that to be an attractive quality. talk to her anon
>>
>>41553116
Yeah i still do. But what do i say? How do i recover from being autistic?
>>
Nice fitness thread
>>
>>41553163
ask her how she's doing man. you already asked her out once thats literally the hardest thing.just she how she responds.

also keep lifting weights ;)
>>
In the same boat anon. What's worse is I'm actually afraid I'll stop missing her one day.
>>
>>41553195
Thanks a lot man. I mean it. On friday (heaviest day) I will lift for you.
>>
>>41552228
Run away from the bad thoughts till you fall over and all you can think about is how to get home because your legs are jell-o.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.