[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Tessa but damn why is she so whiny? How does it feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170523-223438.jpg (560KB, 1073x2010px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170523-223438.jpg
560KB, 1073x2010px
I like Tessa but damn why is she so whiny?

How does it feel to be a beta? Not calling myself a chad but how does it feel to just be depressed for no real good reason?
>>
what is wrong with this chick
>>
>>41550508
>>41550508
>She has a family

>A boyfriend who loves her very much

>over 100k followers who actually like her

>doing what she loves and gets paid for it

But shes anxious and has mental issues because idk middle class white people problems
>>
File: 1488258654830.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1488258654830.png
551KB, 964x912px
>>41550500
>didnt have to turn off the radio when certain songs came on
What did she mean by this?
>>
File: IMG_0926.jpg (171KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0926.jpg
171KB, 990x660px
>>41550999

Her uncle used to sing Dragula while he fucked her.

>"dig through the ditches"
>starts literally shaking
>"burn through the witches"
>having difficulty gripping the wheel
>"I slam in the back of my, DRAGULAAA"
>her shaking manages to open palm slam the power button on her radio, she breathes a sigh of relief
>>
>>41550534
That gril from famous photograph, who hit the car and didn't splash to pieces, had all going on for her too. I don't understand depression. I have a reason for being depressed, being shitty neet, yet still I can cope. I think at some point in life a given person falls into the spiral of negative thinking to the point where it becomes physiological and physiological issue. Then, even if they're doing good for themselves they can't enjoy it.

Honestly, dating such a girl would be scary as fuck. You would never know if she hangs herself up and leave you broken inside.
>>
>>41551085
it's romantic.
people love being broody.
Also helps them get validation and """admiration""" for being brave and strong while not doing anything worthwhile.
>>
>>41551232
(girls find it disgusting in men though)
>>
>>41550500
Dude. Look at all the fags feel posting. Now imagine a woman, they're more emotional. Now imagine a woman with feels. Introducing Tessa.

Wow what a concept. Really activates your almonds doesn't it.
>>
>>41550500
It's them hormones she be injecting that playing games on her mind
>>
>>41551232
>it's romantic.
what? Depression? You never had anything to do with clinical depression it seems.
It's annoying at best and often just simply scary
>>
Fuck off normie instagram fags.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.