[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help medfags my dick hurts! Had a kidney stone about six weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: KS-1x.jpg (29KB, 400x513px) Image search: [Google]
KS-1x.jpg
29KB, 400x513px
Help medfags my dick hurts!
Had a kidney stone about six weeks ago but i never felt it pass. It feels like it's stuck in my urethra now. Hurts more when i pee. Does that make sense? Wat do?
>>
Go to the fucking doctor.
>>
lmao go to a doctor nigga seriously why do you come here for medical advice?
>>
go to a fucking doctor

inb4 americuck with no health insurance
>>
>>41550185
Drink less water, the new kidney stones will drive the old one out
>>
I went to the doctor dudes, got a ct scan for a measley 10k. They told me it would pass within 48 but i don't think it did, or if it did maybe there's another one. I got some over the counter 'piss harder' pills so hopefully that'll help.
>>
>>41550231
>got a ct scan for a measley 10k.
LIVING IN AMERICA
>>
File: rickypioni.png (816KB, 896x699px) Image search: [Google]
rickypioni.png
816KB, 896x699px
just cut the fucker out
>>
Is it stuck in my dick dammit i don't want them to have to go dick diving just tell me how to get it out with lemon juice or something...
>>
Reminds me of a tomato
>>
>>41550244
Insurance actually paid for most of it praise kek
>>
Will furious fap help bring it out i have no idea how the plumbing actually works
>>
>>41550231
It's probably a new stone go back to the doctor and then change your shitty diet
>>
>>41550314
Is coffee good or bad?
>>
>>41550206
B-b-but america is the no. 1 literally flawless country you anti-american, stop criticising things like our health system.
>>
>>41550325
fine as long as you drink enough water
>>
Is it possible it, like, scarred my urinary tract?
>>
File: tmp_25536-hqdefault1173552129.jpg (58KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25536-hqdefault1173552129.jpg
58KB, 480x360px
Will GOMAD give me kidney stones?
>>
Squeeze your dick at the point where you believe the kidney stone to be stuck in order to block the flow of urine

Allow urine to back up while you stand at the toilet

Release your dick and the increased pressure of the urine might blow the stone out
>>
>>41550185
Go to doctor
>>
https://dailyhealthpost.com/how-to-use-apple-cider-vinegar-to-dissolve-kidney-stones-naturally/
>>
>>41550261

Well in that case, go to the fucking doctor
>>
>>41550185
For one, go to the doctor. The pain in your dick is normal considering a kidney stone is a spikey, calcified fragment of minerals which tears up everything including the lining of your urethra. It's going to hurt a hell of a lot, one of my exes father's had it and was curled up in the shower crying as he tried to piss it out.

Drink filtered water, cut down on salty shit and, to reiterate, visit an actual doctor.
>>
>>41552205
>soaking your dick in vinegar in 2017
>>
>>41550228
Underrated
>>
>>41552557
um i think you're supposed to drink it
>>
>>41550255
WHATEVER IT TAKES GODDAMMIT! RIGHT BABE?
>>
>>41550339
Everyone is on universal healthcare dumbass.
>>
Do you have flank pain. Are you vomiting. Is the pain unbearable. If you answer yes to flank pain alone go to the doctor for lythotripsy.
>>
>>41550201
>>41550205
>>41550206
>>41550314
>>41550812
>>41552462
>>41552547
>>41552779

Didn't you know, /fit/ is now the official medical care center for the U.S.? This will save taxpayers billions of dollars. Its called "peer supported care". Many such cases. Sad!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.