[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm out of weed and want to get high what should i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Dan-Green-Example.jpg (47KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dan-Green-Example.jpg
47KB, 480x640px
I'm out of weed and want to get high

what should i do?

also whats your go-to technique to blast through plateaus in the gym?
>>
start smoking moles - tobacco and weed
conserve weed and you get stony
Also eat more to blast through plateaus
>>
put an ad on craigslist offering to give handjobs to guys for 30-60 $. its greasy, but its fast easy money and sometimes its hot. also its not gay
>>
>>41550012
>powerlifters are fat
>>
step 1) sit in a chair
step 2) stand up real fast
step 3) repeat as needed

shit gets you pretty lit
>>
>>41550019
I've already been doing that. I wdx e34eeeee54eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee455555555555555xdrt56zwwwwwwwddddf bm nf
>>
>>41550042
sorry I got some shit stuck in my keyboard

I guess I was hoping or some advice about where I might have dropped some weed or some kind of high tech technique to get more shit outta my grinder
>>
>>41550036
>powerlifters are aesthetic
>>
>>41550054
Smoke the screen of your grinder. Hold a lighter underneath and inhale overtop
>>
>>41550012
What's going on with all these meme drug threads lately? This is /fit/ not /degenerate druggies general/
>>
>>41550197
im so desperate or weed i dont know if this is a joke but fuck it ill try it. wats the worst that can happen
>>
>>41550225
jesus fuck i put hte light to the grinder screen and there was some heavy ass smoke despite the fact i cleaned all the resin out. i didnt even inhale that shit ,did not smell or look like something that i should put in my body
>>
>>41550254
That's the good stuff
>>
>>41550198
Reddit cancer
>>
>>41550041
came to post this
>>
File: 1493660905500.jpg (95KB, 820x815px) Image search: [Google]
1493660905500.jpg
95KB, 820x815px
>>41550012
>>41550054
>>41550225
Go back to 420chan. Stoners begone!
>>
Alright anon!
Just get in this position and breathe really deeply in and out for 30 seconds.
Don't hyperventilate! Breathe fully in and fully out while staring at the ground.
Now quickly stand up and take one more breath as full as you can get it!
Now put your thumb in your mouth and blow as hard as you can pin your cheeks and thumb without letting any air out.
You're in for one insane natural high my friend!
>>
>>41550012
Get a grip on reality and stop having such a shitty life that you actually need weed as a crutch just to make it through your miserable existence. Weed should be recreational. If you can't fight the urge to actually get high then get some help you fucking degenerate loser.
>>
>>41550773
This. People who "need" to get high and do it all time alone are just like alcoholics. Very sad. Get some self-control cunt.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.