[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it easier to make it when you are a NEET? Like does cortisol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (862KB, 966x3054px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
862KB, 966x3054px
Is it easier to make it when you are a NEET? Like does cortisol levels decrease because of it and thus easier to pack on lean muscle mass?
>>
If you are independently wealthy and don't have to work and instead treat your fitness as a full time job it's probably easier than having work-life balance.
>>
>>41549571

Fucking lol this image, don't be a faggot OP there is no redeeming quality to being a NEET
>>
>>41549601
t. normie wagecuck
>>
Yep.

I've been lifting 6 years.

I was shredded/muscular at my 4th year and it was really easy to maintain.

Then I started university full-time and the stress of getting assignments done and studying for exams literally made me go upto like 25% bodyfat despite still lifting just as hard as before.

Now I'm NEET again and I'm back to perfect diet and I'm getting lean again.

I don't know how people can stay shredded while not being a NEET, life stresses fuck up the body way too much. I guess some people can work around it and still stay in shape, but I can't.

Unless I'm NEET I become miserable, stressed, and fat. NEET life is the best life.
>>
>>41549608
How do you get the money?

Don't say camshows
>>
>>41549697

This is also my question.
>>
>>41549606

>Wake up at anytime cause my jobs has no set hours
>Walk to work
>Enjoy the work I do and spend a fulfilling day
>Earn money and spend it on fun hobbies and experiences or, you know, a place to live besides mom's basement
>Enjoy life
>>
>>41549697
>>41549721

Got diagnosed with severe mental disorders, parents pay for whatever I want, will probably be applying for disability soon to help take burden off parents.

NEET life ftw.
>>
>>41549601
Free time is a quality, you fool
>>
>>41549758

If you actually spend it bettering yourself and learning things like the image suggests maybe but let's be honest most NEET here just piss away their lives scrolling mindlessly through garbage only stopping to wank it.
>>
>>41549784
Legit.
I've only been working 10 hours a week for the past year and feel like UTTER SHIT.

I spend most of my days watching pointless Youtube videos and getting brain cancer from being on 4chan. I can't imagine being full NEET for my entire life, holy fuck!! I'm dying to start my new job in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to having a full schedule. There is a reason why old people die when they don't work.
>>
>>41549807
I think 3-4 days of work a week is ideal. I was working 4 days a week on 3.2k a month and would have a 3 day weekend was fucking great.

Now I'm an unemployed student and its nice to not have to do shit but I like money more then the extra time.
>>
>>41549571
I was a NEET for 6 months and if you call feeling useless and then depressed making it then yes.
>>
>>41549728
Sure you are.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.