[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Started going to the gym yesterday. How do i get rid of the anxiety

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1486918585013.jpg (21KB, 450x358px) Image search: [Google]
1486918585013.jpg
21KB, 450x358px
Started going to the gym yesterday. How do i get rid of the anxiety of being around skinny people judging me?
>>
People don't care about you, you are nothing to them. Why would they judge you for trying to better yourself? Don't be so paranoid, learn to let go.
>>
>>41549158
>Started going to the gym yesterday. How do i get rid of the anxiety of being around skinny people judging me?

Go every day once you recognize a few regulars it'll be better.
>>
>>41549158
i thought i was on /lit/
>>
>>41549158
Sad but true they don;t care about you and they are just people trying to get a workout in before they continue on with their day'

>Ever been in a situation where you looked at someone in public
>And didn't really think much of them or anything in general?
>Most people out there have their own shit going and are not paying attention to who is fat in the gym, we all have a reason to be there
>Most go there, and form a routine/gym lifestyle because they don't want to be alone
>I'm fat as well
>When I'm in the gym i focus on doing what I need to do and not what someone might be thinking about me while im in the gym for 1.5 hours in a day...
Also, most people couldn't give a shit since they don't know you
>This is normal to think that way, this is also good because you feel like there is something about you someone would recognize and notice you
>What makes you different or stand out that the hundreds of other people we might see in a day
>What makes you different than the dozens of cars on the road in each direction, they are people
>They have other shit to worry about
>Get out of your own mind
>>
>>41549158

The gym is one of the only places I don't judge fatties. Just go and workout.
>>
>>41549158

We don't care. Just follow gym etiquette and, for God's sake, shower before you work out. We don't want to smell you.
>>
>>41549183
This is actually good advice. Any time i see a fatty that comes in day after day I tend to respect him/her(usually him lol)
>>
>>41549158
Youll realize they dont give a fuck and are busy working on their own thing.

Stop acting like the world revolves around you.

No one is talking about you. No one cares. No one is interested.

Once you realize that, you'll be better in life.
>>
Assume you're automatically better than anyone who's a big enough asshole to judge you for bettering yourself. And remember that most of the time: "the only person judging you is yourself" -innerspeaker
>>
>>41549158
Maybe you should have cared first before becoming a cow
>>
>>41549158
You don't get judged at a gym for working out. You don't get judged at a gym for asking for tips on an exercise. You don't get judged at a gym for your workout clothes.

You get judged for doing stupid/selfish shit and not wiping off the equipment after you use it.
>>
By losing weight.
>>
>>41549158
just gotta realize that nobody cares about you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.