[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, 18 years old >Have no game what so fucking ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1489047100580.jpg (22KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1489047100580.jpg
22KB, 351x351px
>Be me, 18 years old
>Have no game what so fucking ever
>I fucked a really skanky girl that later became a whore
>I fucked a fatty, then a dry-spell for a year
>Summer after the last year of highschool
>I'm free, no job, no school, just gaming and chatting with like 25 women not in town nonstop on MSN for like 4 months
>Say hey to this presumed cutie that knows a friend that knows a friend
>We really hit it off
>Her profile pick on Facebook is distorted, can't see her face properly
>She is into gaming,, horror movies sci-fi, she hates immigrants is pretty much NatSoc, knows about Flashback-forum, the Swedish version of /pol/ really.
>We talk for like 4 months, we finally decides to meet up in October really.
>Still doesn't know how she looks like. but I'm falling for her hard
>We decide to meet at a subway-station with her friends, they are "going out"
>I'm too autistic and a shut-in to know what that implies
>We text a bit, I show up first, she lives a 15 minute walk from me, I show up first at the subway-station.
>They have been drinking, she said she was nervous over meeting finally over text.
>I hear voices, it's girl voices
>It's them
>I hide behind a car at the side walk
>So nervous, I puke.
>They are close, on the other side of the street
>No one is out, I see maybe 1 dude 200 feet from us
>I emerge
>I see 3 women. 2 Short, 1 chubby and 1 normal-thin
>The third is a 6 feet amazonian tall blonde, beautiful fucking 11/10 no-way that is her
>I approach from a cross the street
>She has seen some performances by my NSBM on youtube and recognizes me
>It is the amazonian
>She hugs me hard, it hurts. I hadn't discovered fit yet, I'm a little chubby even from all the junk food from the summer
>She hold me tight kisses me on the lips
>She says" Thank god you're taller than me"

So that is the story how I met my wife, been together for 8 years soon.

Now I'm living with her, working at a prison and finishing my bachelors and have a record-deal.

What about you fit?
>>
File: 1495140599960.jpg (50KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
1495140599960.jpg
50KB, 780x780px
Nice Facebook post
>>
>>41548158

Relationship since 18 what a waste
>>
>>41548190

Either that or NOTHING REALLY
>>
>>41548158
Your blog post makes me wish an inmate on cooking duty shanks you good at least once.
>>
>>41548212

was it that bad really
>>
File: 1495384933466.jpg (32KB, 358x401px) Image search: [Google]
1495384933466.jpg
32KB, 358x401px
>>41548158
NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>41548190
This attitude is why you're a fucking loser and he isn't
>>
I should of had posted about manlet-status. I mean my height was the deal-breaker really for her to commence a relationship
>>
>>41548158
>so nervous I puke
>kiss her
And it went well?
>>
File: 1495304842389.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495304842389.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>41548158
>NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>41548158
>Any tips you can offer to some of us men who work a lot and don't spend time with women outside of the work relationship?
>>
File: 1-13-Skeletor-Orgasm.png (928KB, 1301x976px) Image search: [Google]
1-13-Skeletor-Orgasm.png
928KB, 1301x976px
>>41548158
I want an amazon qt too :(
>>
>>41548346

Yeah she didn't noticed, but her friends noticed some puke in my hair (I have long hair). She was kinda drunk really and i cleaned it off at the club later
>>
Manlets, b t f o.
>>
>>41548556

yeah absolutely. OP is so horrible, but he is tall enough to score a perfect woman
>>
>>41548528

Charming...
>>
File: watchout.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
watchout.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Meanwhile
>be me
>go through several relationships
>break off most of them out of your own decision
>only a few get out of control and end not on your terms
>even after all those years, you don't really give a shit
>you just want a normal, happy, long-lasting relationship, and those are relics of the past that wouldn't fulfill your desire anyway
>however
>there's that one thought in the back of your head
>that one regret still nagging you
>you remember that you turned down a qt, fit, short, blonde, blue eyed girl once that was really shy and approached you out of the blue when she gained some courage
>she now has a perfect relationship
>it could've been you
>you stupid fuck
Life is a lottery, eh?
>>
>>41548639

Yeah and all of 4chan is the losers of this said lottery. Really makes you think huh? OP is succesfull and hated here
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.