[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he e-statting? He has to be. I'm 6'1 (measured by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: kloklo.png (239KB, 332x712px) Image search: [Google]
kloklo.png
239KB, 332x712px
Is he e-statting? He has to be.
I'm 6'1 (measured by doctor), 220lbs at around 20%bf with a 3plaet squat and I have nowhere near as much mass as him, I look dyel as hell.
I know he's sitting around 12-15% bodyfat, one reported inch shorter and 5kg heavier (and obviously much stronger), but is that really enough to make that much of a difference in terms of physique?
I'm now trying to start a shitstorm btw I'm genuinely curious.
Also I should clarify, I'm not 220lbs currently, I had surgery a couple months ago and dropped down to 200lbs due to not lifting.
>>
>>41546226
Kill yourself my dude
>>
Klokov's around 10-12% in my eyes, and he's at the absolute top of the weight class, so comparing yourself to him is a waste of time
>>
Also lmao at olympic medalists "e-statting"
>>
steroid users have much bigger muscles than equivalently strong natural lifters
>>
1.82 m in 5'11 not 6.0"
>>
>>41546243
I'm not trying to compare myself to him, I'm simply using my own dyel ass as a point of reference.
Considering the vast difference in the way we look, it just seemed unlikely to me that we would be such a similar weight/height.
I'm probably brain-retarded though. If he's closer to 10-12% like you say, that's probably enough to make the difference I see.
>>41546253
Yeah, but that muscle still weighs something right?
>>
File: 2017-05-23 23_24_25-.jpg (6KB, 301x52px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-23 23_24_25-.jpg
6KB, 301x52px
>>41546267
Closer to 6'0" than 5'11"
>>
>>41546226
>3pl8 squat
>even comparable to a 250+kg squatter
Also, he walks around at probably closer to 120kg, he hard cut for 3-4 months to fit into his class.
>>
>Literal olympic medalist and world champion
>he has to be e-stating

/fit/ is pathethic sometimes
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-23-16-22-46.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-23-16-22-46.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>41546226
>Why am I, someone who does some lifting, not as good as a top athlete dedicating his life to sports?

Fsggot
>>
>>41546253
that is bullshit
>>
>>41546440
Read the fucking thread, idiot.
I am not asking why I am not his size.
I am asking if 1 (ONE) inch, 10 (TEN) pounds, and 10 (TEN) percent bodyfat is really the difference VISUALLY between him and me.
On paper, the difference between our height and weight is almost negligible.
That is why I was confused. It didn't seem possible to pack 230lb of basically pure muscle onto a 6' frame and come out looking like Klokov, given that, as an intermediate lifter, I look nothing even remotely close to him.
In my head, it would make sense for him to be either 5'10 and 230 lbs looking like that, or 6'0 and 250lbs.
I can't look at Klokov and see both 6' AND 230lbs.
Also, here's a small list of things I have not said this thread, since you seem to have trouble with reading comprehension.
>Dude I squat half of what Klokov squats why aren't I as big as him
>Bruh I'm as big as Klokov. Fuck, I'm probably bigger than him, scrawny dyel fag
>I squat 3plaet. There is no way I posted that to give other Anons a point of reference, I'm showing off my completely mediocre lifts to lengthen my e-peen
>Hey my stats are IDENTICAL to Klokov, check me out
fuck off
>>
>>41546566
What are you babbling about you inane cunt?

There are undoubtedly dudes who are 6'0 and 180lbs who look bigger than you. You clearly don't have much mass so why the fuck are you even making shit threads like this.
Dumb DYEL cunt.
>>
>>41546566
Yes you retard, it is a world of difference, now go kill yourself.
>>
Yes it will make a very large difference, he's around 10% lower bf and weighs even more, plus he's almost certainly roiding, as well as being genetically gifted. Likely not e-statting whatsoever, but that shit will make a huge difference.
>>
>>41546566
He is/was closer to 120kg outside competition. He probably should have been a SHW.
>>
>>41546226
10% bodyfat = 10kg or 22lbs of fat difference at 220lbs. He has 10kg of muscle more at least.

Go figure
>>
>>41546226
>I weigh close to him yet I look nothing like him
youre a fkin retard weight is not bound to height plus hes waaaay leaner than 12-15% bodyfat more like 9% plus he probally weighs over 110kg and cuts waterweight to get to 105kg for comp
>>
>>41546566
it's probably the difference in bodyfat that makes the difference desu.

if you weigh 220lbs at 20% bodyfat, then you're carrying around 44lbs of fat and 176lbs of muscle (obviously it's not all muscle, some of it will be bones and organs and stuff but i don't know how much that would be). in contrast, let's assume klokov is about 12% at 231lbs: that would mean he's carrying about 28lbs of fat and 202lbs of everything else. that's a difference between the two of you of about 26lbs of fat free mass, which is a significant amount even if you weren't to take into account he'll look bigger than you because you're fatter than him
>>
>>41546801
60% water
20% fat
20% muscle

please refrain from posting dumb shit, no one is 80% muscle.
>>
also the 1 inch difference in height would at least make a 4 pound difference in weight assuming you have the same frame

so he probally has 30lbs of leanmass over you
>>
>>41546226
1: you are probably 30% bf
2: hes under 10% bf
3: he walks around heavier than 220 and cuts for competition
>>
>>41546674
>he probably should have been a SHW
nah, he's probably best as a 110kg(like his father), unfortunately that category doesnt exist anymore
>>
>>41546830
that's why i said it's obviously not all muscle you retard, if you could read then you'd see i said fat free mass by the end
>>
>>41546947
I read somewhere that Klokov walks around at over 115kg (lean) and dieted for over 3 months to make weight.

Yes maybe 110kg would have been "optimal", but unfortunately that category did not exist at any point of his active years AFAIK, only superheavy did.
>>
>>41546975
>tfw don't walk around 115kg lean
you're right. just pointing out that he's probably sitting right in the sweet spot for a 110 class but is in the "unfortunate" position of being slightly too big for the 105s but a little too undersized for the SHWs, "unfortunate" because in spite of that he's still had an incredibly successful career.
>>
>>41547074
Yes of course, he was still wildly successful (considering), but I'm sure he could have won more medals if he didn't have to cut like a mad man before every competition. Contrast with for example Ilya Aleksandrovich who just comfortably slow bulked through the classes.
>>
>>41546226
hahahahaha 12-15%????

bro. Dmitriy probably hasn't been over 10% his entire life
>>
>>41546309
Truly, the Manlet Supreme.
>>
>>41547099

Ilyn is 8cms shorter than him, though.
>>
>>41547137
Yes I know he has a much smaller build in general, just using him as a point of comparison to what someone who doesn't have to worry about weight could accomplish compared to someone with a very difficult dieting scheme like Klokov.
>>
>>41546226
>Is he e-statting? He has to be.

No. He's a world class athlete with once in a million genetics that has been using performance enhancing drugs since he was a teenager.

I don't care how """"""""""similiar"""""""" your body types are. You will never look anything close like him and you will certainly never be as strong as him.
>>
>>41547150

Klokov paused snatched 200 in retirement (so he probably weighed between 110 and 120). He'd be a pretty good super I think if he'd be willing to give up his leanness.
>>
>>41547099
>ilya
>slow bulk
kek, pick one. guy takes a year or whatever off in between major training cycles and loses a tonne.
think it was an article written by yasha kahn (did alot of the translating etc when klokov first did that block of seminars back in 2014 or whenever it was with all the other dudes) talking about how ilya looked like a decently fit guy but looked really small compared to even his last competition (94s) a year /year and a half later at the world championships he's in the 105s breaking records. obviously roids, but still not a slow bulk.

I'd hesitate to say that he would have won much more golds since he had people like akkaev and lapikov who were around the same height as him and posting very similar totals, even dolega. at least he wouldnt have as many manlets around
>>
>>41547173
Yes, I think so too, I think staying a 105 was possibly not a good decision, I mean he did medal often, but still only one international gold. I noticed that looking over the results sheets, he's consistently the heaviest lifter in the class.
>>
>>41547180
I mean throughout his career, from 85 to 105 in 10 years. While Klokov always dieted down.
>>
>>41546566
>10 (TEN) pounds, and 10 (TEN) percent bodyfa
Nigga that's fucking huge tf. Think of the difference between someone at 20% bf and someone at 30% bf.
>>
>>41547231
Correction, he was 94kg as a junior in his first international competition in 2002, but then had bulked to 100kg next year (must be vitamins) and after that has dieted down to 105.
>>
>>41547205

Well I'm similar height to him. Between 182 and 185 depending on the time of day. I should ideally be a superheavyweight myself, but my coach says aim for 94 (currently 80). I'm natty so I can't really hope to gain enough quality mass to bulk to 105. But elite athletes at my height are AT LEAST 105.
>>
>>41547258
Well yes it should be a slow process whether you're weightlifting or powerlifting, only Americans do a mad dash to the next class. I think the general idea is at least two years to fill out a class and move up.
>>
>>41546226
Measure your arm, leg and waist circumference and post stats.

You're confusing your large gut and tiny limbs with being small.
>>
>>41546226
You are retarded if you think height and weight are enough to compare size.

I am 6'1 200lbs with about 15inch arms.

I know people who are 6'2" 180-190lbs with 16-17 inch arms. People are different my dude.

Look at weight classes, I am sure there are fighters with the same height and weight who look very very different.

Also, that is the weight he competed with in the OL, it was klokovs weight class, he is about 115-120kg atm.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.