[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try the ab wheel yesterday >struggle a bit with the form,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 51jveaNkFHL.jpg (35KB, 500x448px) Image search: [Google]
51jveaNkFHL.jpg
35KB, 500x448px
>try the ab wheel yesterday
>struggle a bit with the form, cannot feel anything, wonder if I'm doing something wrong
>wake up today
>ab doms like I never felt before
are you supposed to feel your abs working while doing them?
>>
>>41545088
Ab wheel doms are the worst, feels good though once you get used to it. Tfw using ab wheel to show off my butt to females
>>
I keep struggling with form, I feel it in my shoulders and back but little to nothing in my abs.,
>>
>>41545156
probably not contracting abs hard enough when going down? Try to avoid hyper-extending your spine when doing it I guess.
>>
I thought these were just a meme? Do they actually work?
>>
>>41545088
I think you start feeling your abs engage after a couple weeks using them

theres so much other muscles that is engaging the first couple times bringing online that you dont really feel them isolated

shit is hard
>>
>>41545220
nigga is literally the best exercise for abs
>>
>>41545220
Literally the single best abdominal exercise in existence.
>>41545156
Glutes in, drop hips, shoulders do not move, it's the most common mistake of all.. You will be using your chest and little to none of the muscle you actually want to train.
>>41545088
Yes, you should feel especially the lower part of your abs stretch as you roll out.
>>
I'd like to try this but my core is weak as fuck. How do you get strong enough to do it?
>>
>>41545287
Planks, pause squats
>>
>>41545287
Start on your knees
>>
>>41545088
what kind of faggot would actually use this?
>>
>>41545287
Hanging knee raises. I couldn't use the wheel either so I did knee raises as an alternative. 5x15 twice per week for maybe a month. It works.
>>
>>41545324
A faggot that wants a good ab exercise
>>
>>41545088
>not doing weighted incline squat dips
>making it

pick only one
>>
I feel stupid asking it, but would putting weights on my stomach and then 'lifting' them by breathing do something for the abs? Not talking about a lot of weight. Maybe 10-20lbs.
>>
>>41545957
>Doing only one exercise for a specific muscle
>Not routinely changing up the routine

Not going to make it
>>
>>41545287
Don't roll all the way out to start with.
>>
>>41545324
Me
>>
>>41546064
>i feel stupid asking it
you should feel this way
>>
Can you guys tell me the best exercises for abs other than the ab wheel?
>>
>>41546244
I do cable crunches and leg/knee raises supersets on day A, ab wheel on day B

Plus squats and deadlifts

Planks are good too but a bit redundant if you do rollouts
>>
>>41546475
Thanks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.