[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been working out for the past year >put on 14kg (~30lbs)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1467759746163.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1467759746163.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
>been working out for the past year
>put on 14kg (~30lbs)
>people who knew me before tell me I look ripped now
>people who meet me for the first time say I'm muscular
>go home from college for summer break
>family all 'mirin my gains and dedication
>feel like I've made it to somewhere with my growth as a person being tangible
>feel great
>mom tells me "now if you were two inches taller you would be perfect"

It's not fucking fair
>>
How tall are you?
>>
File: 1494398163969.jpg (17KB, 347x222px) Image search: [Google]
1494398163969.jpg
17KB, 347x222px
>>41542696
5'9" (176 cm)
>>
Holy shit your mom knows how to bring the heat.
Subtle bad bitch.
>>
>>41542692
Speaking as a tall person, your gains would barely be noticeable at 194cm (6'4). I've put on 18kg of muscle and I can barely tell the difference. So chin up, being tall also has disadvantages
>>
You need to rape her and give her those 2 inches she wants so bad.
>>
>>41542895
Hahaa OP has a 2inch dick!
>>
>>41542692
Your mom wants to fuck you or something, trying to bring you down a few notches so you don't get a bunch of girlfriends. That's not something a normal mom would say.
>>
Kek, even Mommy, the one and only woman in the world who is supposed love you unconditionally and support you and everything you do while truly wanting the best for you cant resist the female urge to belittle and mock a man to prove to herself that she is on par with or better than him despite knowing she could never do what he does. The red pill is a bitch. Just like your mom.
>>
>>41542692
Is your dad a manlet too?
>>
>>41543473
We're the same height
>>
File: dog in a jacuzzi.jpg (100KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
dog in a jacuzzi.jpg
100KB, 612x612px
>tfw 6'5"

if only I could lose weight
if only water tasted good
>>
>>41543024
true unless shes a fucking bitch
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.