[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do most girls still fall for pilates and cardio "kickboxing"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4002.gif (4MB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4002.gif
4MB, 200x320px
Why do most girls still fall for pilates and cardio "kickboxing" type of workouts? Even Zumba. They usually quit because they see no results.
>>
They see no results because they are girls.

Anything that makes them less fat I approve of, including forced drugging, tovarisch.
>>
>>41542118
well im taking muy thai classes so that in fight or flight situations i can kick people in the shins so hard that they shatter
>>
>>41542118
Heavy bag workout with kicks is actually a great workout, and doing cardio is a must for anyone truly fit. Also your taste in whores is fucking awful
>>
>>41542127
Girls can make gains
>>
Cardio burns calories. Quitters quit because they are weak.
>>
>>41542118
It's not just females. It's MOST PEOPLE. Most people don't want to do ANY 'exercise' because it HURTS and they'll do anything to avoid unpleasant, unnecessary things. The closest they'll get is if you make it fun for them. If it stops being fun and starts being work, they'll quit. Most people DGAF about being 'fit' or excessively 'healthy' they're happy enough to just get through life and enjoy it as much as possible with as little discomfort and inconvenience as possible.

As a sidebar, this is why bullshit ideas like 'Universal Basic Income' won't work, on a social level; people won't take the time they would have spent working for a living to 'be creative' instead, most will sit on their asses, get fat and weak and sick, maybe party, and otherwise have no purpose in life and no drive to FIND a purpose in life; they can't be bothered. All they'll do is sleep, eat, shit/piss, and fuck. The slightly ambitious ones might commit minor crimes, out of boredom. MAYBE 1% (or less!) will actually do something productive with their time. The rest will be a waste of perfectly good oxygen and resources and do NOTHING.
>>
>>41542205
Lel
>>
>>41542254
>b-b-but men are lazy excuse-makers toooooo

Beat it, roastie.
>>
>>41542118
DO NOT TEMPT ME FRODO
>>
>>41542118
Because 95% of women are intellectually and emotionally children.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.