[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point should you stop counting calories? It's easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1325630887986.jpg (128KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1325630887986.jpg
128KB, 1600x1200px
At what point should you stop counting calories? It's easy at home when you are cooking your own meals but if you eat out, it all gets fucked up.

If I eat enough proteins and eat everything else in moderation, I should be good to go right?
>>
>>41539765
Absolutely, not. You need to get on steroids right away. I suggest a stack of:
Parabolin
HGH
Clen
And Anavar

Stay away from DNP. That stuff is for losers.
>>
>>41539765
yes
also learn to estimate, it aint hard
If you're going out just eat clean and protein rich food that day. Chill man
>>
>>41539765
Unf I want to dive in, hug her thighs and sniff her snatch until my lungs explode from not exhaling
>>
>>41539765
Yes, maybe.. I don't know. Can you repeat the question?
>>
Remember your FPCE's.

FAT
PEOPLE
CUM
EVERYWHERE

Fats have 9 calories per gram, protein and carbs have 4, while ethanol has 7. Let's take a Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit from Whataburger.

36g of fat
15g of protein
50g of carbs

You remove the biscuit and have just the chicken. The chicken is pretty lean and lightly breaded. You can remove all but 10g of carbs or so. There's a very rich sauce that's definitely high in fat, but it's mostly on the biscuits. There's a little left on the chicken, you can leave another 5 or so grams of fat. So now you have a sandwich that was 590 calories, but you're only going to eat around 145 calories worth. I always take whatever number I end up with and round up to be safe.

I'm assuming these sorts of scenarios are what you have trouble with, where you add or remove something from a meal, since just about everything is on MyFitnessPal these days.
>>
File: volumehierarchy.png (4KB, 158x244px) Image search: [Google]
volumehierarchy.png
4KB, 158x244px
>>41539765
You should start from day 1 and never stop.

Everyone I know that doesn't track calories/macros hits a brick wall after 6-8 months, and looks like they could have made more gains in that period.
>>
>>41539771
>Stay away from DNP. That stuff is for losers.
I remember my first week.
>>
File: Jon Pall 7.jpg (315KB, 737x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jon Pall 7.jpg
315KB, 737x1080px
>>41540315
The philosophy is you should put good things into your body.
The food to sustain and nourish yourself.
And the exercise to grow your body.

DNP is literally poison.
It inhibits the ability of your mitochondria to produce energy.

You are stifling every cell within your body, making them run inefficiently to what? Lose a few pounds?

Before you choke your cells, and hobble their ability to do work for you...
Reward them with clean food and good exercise.

Take your time to get to where you need to go.

Fuck DNP
>>
How many calories are in pussy juice? Is there an easy amount to track colories consumed per minute of eating a girl out?
>>
>>41540364
Well, you don't have to make it that hard on yourself. Let's just say you can account for it the same as you did for sucking your daddy's penis.
>>
File: Jon Pall 5.jpg (252KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jon Pall 5.jpg
252KB, 1024x768px
>>41539765
Stop counting when you're where you want to be at.
When you are at maintence, you can afford to stop counting "If you want to".
By then you'll build up a healthy habit and have an appropriate ability to gauge how much food you need. Obviously checking your weight from time to time.

Personally, I don't think I'll ever stop counting. It's just a thing I do now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.