/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do weight gainers work well? Ive been working out for about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 81CtJiaUPWL._SY550_.jpg (39KB, 382x550px) Image search: [Google]
81CtJiaUPWL._SY550_.jpg
39KB, 382x550px
Do weight gainers work well?

Ive been working out for about 4 months. My muscles have gotten a bit bigger and my body got a bit more shape, but Ive only managed to put on about 3 pounds

Im a pretty skinnyfag, I feel as though I dont eat enough (smoking might be affecting my appetite)

Should I try doing a weight gainer? This one id about 1360 caloried per serving, which seems pretty good.

What are your experiences with these?
>>
It will help but after you run out, you need to eat more to maintain that weight. Otherwise you will just lose it all.
>>
>>41536301
Make your own.
>protein powder
>oats
>oil/fat of your choice
>blend in ratio that fits your needs

It's cheaper and a lot more customizable. I do chocolate soy protein, oatmeal, and coconut oil powder.
>>
>>41537430

>soy

Isnt it full of estrogen? Been told to avoid soy as much as possible
>>
>mostly the dross of the food industry
>completely unregulated
>outrageous claims everywhere
>heavy dosage of sugar, otherwise it would taste like wood dust
>more soft food, Mike Mew doesn't approve
0/10.
>>
>>41537458
Stay away from soy products unless you want bitch tits
>>
>>41537458
Phyoestrogens are weaker and aren't as bioavailable as estrogens in meat or dairy. I'm not vegan, but you should be more worried about milk.
>>41537510
t. GOMAD faggot

You guys don't need to do soy if you're that scared. Whey will work just as good. The poiny is that you need a protein source.
>>
File: 918mWgks-zL._SY679_.jpg (115KB, 429x679px) Image search: [Google]
918mWgks-zL._SY679_.jpg
115KB, 429x679px
>>41536301
Do not waste your time with weight gainers.
They are 1300 kcal per serving because you have to eat a pound of the shit.
if you want another 600kcal you have to drink it withhalf a gallon of milk
just eat regular food.
>>
>>41536301
I bough some of this stuff for 30$ at costco and I only use it when I feel I don't get enough calories during the day, usually use it about once a week. If you are going to buy it and use it daily, don't be surprised when you make 0 gains off of it
Spend your dollars on rotisserie chicken instead, sometimes I will eat a whole one after a workout

Also, at the end of the day, your genetics will be a big factor is what you look like though
>>
mass gainers work in the sense that calories work. This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>41537763
>creatine in mass gainer
jesus fuck is this legal
>>
>>41537763
half a gallon of milk is 1200 calories
>>41538548
yeah are you stupid?
>>
>>41538556
What, I assume you consume this shit?
enjoy shooting up a school, asshole.
>>
>>41536494

Toi can maintain the weight by eating at your TDEE. Most people dont realize is that the more muscle you have the more calories (junk food) you can eat.

Fat fuckers get mad at me for eating cookies and icecream everyday but still be fit.

Just count your fucking calories.
>>
1 CUP OF OATMEAL
1 SPOON FULL OF PEANUT BUTTER
1 SCOOP OF UNFLAVORED WHEY PROTEIN
SOME FUCKING FLAX SEEDS
MAYBE SOME HONEY IS YOU WANT IT TO BE SWEET

BLEND THAT SHIT UP IN A BLENDER AND DRINK IT

THERE YOU GO, FAGGOT. REAL FOOD MADE INTO A HIGH CALORIE MASS GAINER SHAKE. NOW YOU'LL SAVE YOUR MONEY SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND OUT ON A FANCY DATE, YOU TWINK
>>
>>41538608
[keks enternally]
>>
>>41538608
you think creatine in a mass gainer is so good it should be illegal?

lmao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.