[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I take enough protein but I'm a skelly. What is the easiest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1494600762723.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1494600762723.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
I take enough protein but I'm a skelly. What is the easiest and cheapest whey to gain weight (I don't care if it's healthy or not, it isn't the priority right now).

Will icecream and burgers do it for me?
>>
You don't want just protein to gain weight. Protein weight is limited by your body's ability to synthesize it into muscle tissue. The rest either gets converted to glycogen and burned or burned directly. You need lots of calories. This is why gomad is a thing. 1 gallon of milk in the US is $3-4 and around 2000kcal, with plenty of protein. You could do just half that, have normal meals, and gain a good amount of weight.
>>
>>41535082
I already drink a huge ammount of milk, I'm looking for something else.

I think I just should buy peanut butter and eat more icecream and bread maybe.
>>
protein powder + whole milk is a tried and true way to gain weight.
its better than icecream because it doesn't have so much damn sugar.
>>
no cause when you start eating icecream and burgers you will stop wating enough proteins cause yoj are looking for an excuse to eat shit.

get your 500g chicken breast in
get your 500g minced beef in
get your 300g rice/pasta in
get your 200g oats in
get your 5 eggs in
get your 2scoops whey 2scoops peanug butter in

about 4k+ kcal right there
you will grow on that you lazy shit
>>
Eat your body weightx18 every day. Honestly if you're bulking it's easy to get your protein in without powder and really trying to get protein. All you need is .8 per pound of body weight.
>>
>>41535145
I'm eating a lot of chicken breast, eggs, milk, broccolis and the list go on.

I'm looking kinda lean, but what I really want is some size. I don't care about abs and being super lean.
>>
>>41534965
>easiest and cheapest whey to gain weight

What are you asking here? Do you want recommendations for protein powder? Or did you mean cheapest WAY to gain weight? Was that a pun?

What's going on?
>>
>>41535203
Fuck, I meant WAY

sorry guys, my head is fucked up
>>
File: myprotein-instant-oats-01.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
myprotein-instant-oats-01.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
Your regular diet + homemade mass gainer shakes

Whole milk + grounded oats + whey + peanut butter + fruit + olive oil

Very easy to down a big one before bed or multiple smaller ones after each regular meal for easy extra 1k cals, and cheap. Myprotein sells grounded oats in bags of 5kg and often has 30% off, ends up costing cheaper than store bought oats.
>>
>take protein
you dont take water, you dont take bread. the only thing you take op is dicks.

protein is nutrition, not a supplement.
>>
File: kxcd.gif (836KB, 320x160px) Image search: [Google]
kxcd.gif
836KB, 320x160px
>mfw people say they "take" protein
>>
>>41535082
gallon of milk in america is more like $1.3-1.6 unless you live in a big city. and whole milk is 2400 calories. probably the most calories per dollar out there.
>>
>>41534965
PENUB BUBBA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.