[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix fat people? Should we start banning calorie dense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

File: d.jpg (265KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
265KB, 2048x1152px
How do we fix fat people?

Should we start banning calorie dense addictive foods?
>>
File: 1492012226171.png (486KB, 615x618px) Image search: [Google]
1492012226171.png
486KB, 615x618px
Post yfw booger is going to die soon.

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/birthday?p0=137&iso=20170601T12&year=2017&month=6&day=1&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&msg=Boogie%27s%20Death%20Countdown&ud=1
>>
You can't, they need to want to fix themselves.

Or camps, mandatory fat-camps
>>
>>41530786
Force fat people into training camps and stop handing welfare to fat people, instead put the money into the camps. Seriously all it takes is half a year of cardio and proper dieting to loose 100 pounds
>>
File: シック大魔王クッパ.jpg (103KB, 990x855px) Image search: [Google]
シック大魔王クッパ.jpg
103KB, 990x855px
>>41530786
>Should we start banning calorie dense addictive foods?

uh fuck that
actually fuck banning anything
there is literally NO fucking reason to ban cocaine and other hardcore drugs either
if I want to kill myself I can do it a million different ways
if you want to kill somebody you can do it a million different ways
but the second FEELINGS are involved, they start banning shit
yes I mad
>>
>>41530786
make them walk 100m for each 100 cal they eat, like that they will at least burn some calories
>>
>>41530855
You need to walk 2000 meters to burn 100 calories.
>>
>>41530855
Make them walk 10 km everyday*
>>
>>41530786
>"we"
>"fix"

how is freshman year coming along? find any other good causes to associate yourself with?
>>
>>41530841
this is some high quality bait
>>
>>41530834
Or just have them drink water for a year.
>>
>>41530834
They'll gain back the weight in no time if you forced them into camps and they didn't come by their own will to change
>>
File: hsuavblfcwyy.png (1MB, 1242x979px)
hsuavblfcwyy.png
1MB, 1242x979px
>>41530786
Allow insurance companies to drop people who gain a certain percent of fat within a year from insurance plans without penalties.

That should scare them into fixing themselves.
>>
>>41531007
My health insurance gives points if you can prove that you don`t smoke or are exercising. With those points you can buy stuff from their store. Me mum got her a nice solar charger from it.
>>
>>41530786
no welfare after a certain bodyfat %
ban them from public transport
if they are parents take custody of their kids until they lose enough weight, or at least have mandatory monthly checkups for their kids and start fining them out the ass if they're gaining weight, classify it as child abuse
>>
>>41530786
did he eat that dog
>>
>>41530786

How about we just let them kill themselves instead of turning the world into a fucking communist nightmare to save them?
>>
>>41530786
should really be doing the opposite and ban all 'calorie free' foods and drink
very unsustainable in producing this shit
>>
>>41530786
we don't. they have to fix themselves.

if they don't, well, survival of the fittest and all that.
>>
File: fattytunnel.jpg (276KB, 640x1444px)
fattytunnel.jpg
276KB, 640x1444px
This would be cheaper for the government. If someone is morbidly obese, throw them in a locked environment such as this for 12 months.

I call it fatty tunnel.
>>
Ive never met a fat person who was on a vegan diet
>>
File: 1492790444781.jpg (65KB, 720x960px)
1492790444781.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
You can't. Being fat is a slippery slope. Most fat people just rationalize with "oh I'll always be fat" at some point. Very few actually see it as a problem.

Trust me, I know from experience.
>>
>>41531904
Retarded. I know tons of fat fucks who slowly meander around town going from meal to meal and still stay fat.

We need more education on calorie counting and exercise, or something to fix the generational depression
>>
>>41531950
I have.
>>
>>41530786
You don't fix them. End of discussion. They have to want to fix themselves in the first place.

But once they make that first effort, its time for you to move in.

We've all seen those fatasses who join the gym and make 2 or three half hearted attempts to do their routines before sheepishly canceling their membership.

I know I'm a fucking freak. But when I see a new ham planet at the gym I go over and introduce myself. I mention who the regulars are and just flat out tell them im proud they're going to try and improve themselves. And if Im around to track me down and work in a few sets with me. And after their workout I tell them good job or gently chide them to see if theyve got 'any more in the tank'.

Sure its incredibly autistic, but it fucking works. It keeps them coming around knowing that there's actually someone there who halfway gives a genuine shit about them, which they're usually missing in their personal life.

And I go the other way too. I'll straight up confront the pieces of shit who snicker sneer at the fattys, and I'll do it loudly too.

There's plenty of guys there who tell me if it weren't for me they'd have likely given up because the gym was scary and threatening. And that knowing someone wanted them there, treated them like a human being, gave them the time of day, and validated their efforts made all the difference.

Fatasses who don't make that first effort arent worth your trouble. But once they do, for fucks sake we need to give them all the help we can to help them get back on track.
>>
>>41531992
fatties don't get to choose what they're eating in fatty tunnel though. they can't meander from starbucks to the fried chicken place.
>>
>>41530947
>tfw I sort of agree with him

Not on the drugs or shit, but as long as we have government mandated food labels and FDA regulations on toxic chemicals we don't need to ban anything. The root of the problem lies in educating students in schools in health classes about calories and other health factors. Also about being honest about the dangers of obesity. If I was a high school health teacher, i would make every student keep a food journal for the entire semester and have them count calories and what exercises they have done.
>>
let private healthcare plans discriminate heavily against them
natural selection
>>
File: 1473254332033.gif (123KB, 480x270px)
1473254332033.gif
123KB, 480x270px
>>41531997
please be real
>>
>>41530786
Changing food lables to list how many of your daily average calories are in it in large bold lettering.
Like a Coke box would say "150/2000 daily calories"
Aware that that isnt how many calories everyone needs btw.
Maybe disencourage workplace snacking?
When I started working an office job after leaving construction I realized everyone was really fat and snacked all day at their desks.
Idle and bored eating probably gets most fat people, maybe stress eating too.
>>
>>41532028
Without proper reventative healthcare people will end up in the hospital more which dramatically increases the cost of care. They cant afford the massive bills so the hospital writes it off as a loss. The operational loss is then carried by the rest of the hospital admissions.

Preventative care always reduces the end costs in healthcare.

Its like the youth prevention programs. Every dollar spent on youth prevention programs in inner cities directly correlates to a ten dollar or more reduction in prison costs.

If you're going to do anything then you should follow japans health initiative where overweight citizens are required to attend health seminars, cooking classes, and fitness education until they're within certain ranges
>>
>>41530786
Fuck no you authoritarian cunt. Just stop giving them free healthcare, the problem will fix itself one way or another.
>>
>>41531997
>when I see a new ham planet at the gym I go over and introduce myself. I mention who the regulars are and just flat out tell them im proud they're going to try and improve themselves. And if Im around to track me down and work in a few sets with me. And after their workout I tell them good job or gently chide them to see if they've got 'any more in the tank'.

No i think it's cool that you do that, i wish you were at my gym. I don't need the motivation i just need the friendship, cause i don't have any friends at the gym/don't know how to make friends at the gym.
But i don't think telling them "good job" after their workout is a great idea, don't know why but i feel like it'll make them too satisfied with just one day of working out .
>>
>>41532259
>authoritarian cunt
>implying the lack of authoritarianism isn't partly responsible for the obesity epidemic
>>
>>41532287
>But i don't think telling them "good job" after their workout is a great idea, don't know why but i feel like it'll make them too satisfied with just one day of working out .
But why are you telling them good job unless they're actually struggling and sweating and panting... you know, actually doing a good job.

Thats why you also chide them if they're not giving it their all.
>"you sure thats all you can do today? Come on, work in another set over here with me"
>>
>>41532311
Fuck off mate, people are fat because there are no negative consequences. The state will take care of you regardless of how much you fuck yourself up. People don't become ham planets if they have to find a job and work to survive. And they will lose weight when they can't get free treatment for their fat diseases anymore. Same thing is true for smokers and NEETs. The problem is too much nanny state, not too little.
>>
>>41530942
This. OP confirmed underage
>>
1) Measure a person's adipose on their belly. That is your "fat status". There are 5 tiers of fat status.
2) Allow a person to grieve their fat status by showing strength in bench/deadlift/squat/atlas ball lift.
3) Heavily tax a person based on their tier.

Taxes would lower dramatically for fit people as a result.
>>
File: 1362953606032.jpg (37KB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
1362953606032.jpg
37KB, 610x350px
>>41530786
nah, only thing we need to ban is their welfare and muh benefits for condishuns, once they can't claim disability and lie around eating all day on taxpayer money the problem will correct itself
>>
>>41530786
nuke america 20x20Mt c'mon
>>
How do you even get fat

I can barely keep maintenance calories
>>
>>41532589
Snacks, coke and literally no exercise.
>>
>>41532427
Even with a job people will still get fat. Especially with the amount of office jobs and similar which have you sitting on your ass for the majority of the day, and the amount of fast food and sugary snacks on the market. As long as people aren't at a risk of the inability to meet their basic needs(socialization, safety etc.) they will find a way to maintain their habits. The lack of eugenics, enabled breeding of the slobs, passing on their week genes(willpower and the production of leptin and ghrelin are largely genetic amongst other things) and shitty habits coupled with easy access to calorie dense good tasting heavily processed foods enabled by the industrial evolution is the fundamental problem.
>>
>>41532427
>people are fat because there are no negative consequences

Being fat is a negative consequence THO
>>
File: mB2iQ8i.png (78KB, 673x471px)
mB2iQ8i.png
78KB, 673x471px
>>41530786
>How do we fix fat people

Pic related

If they're too big for that, we simply cut them into smaller bits and burn them for fuel.
>>
>>41532642
This. It's the "little things" that stack up so quickly for them, ESPECIALLY fucking soft drinks (or the basic bitches that go and get a 600+ calorie sugar loaded Starbucks drink every morning).

A lot of fatasses don't realize or don't care that a tonne of their daily calories come from drinks. That's why they can say things like "I hardly eat anything!" and maybe even still be technically saying the truth but still be a fatass.
>>
Create fat fuck labor camps all across the border. Have the fat fucks do the menial labor that the skilled laborers dont want to do while building The Great Wall of Trump.
>>
>>41532927
We could build the walls out of them like in Attack On Titan
>>
>>41533422

In AoT the walls are made of... people?
>>
File: really.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>41532025
>a food journal for the entire semester and have them count calories and what exercises they have done.
>>
>>41533837
Whats wrong with that? It would show them how bad that they're eating. I mean, I can't just do it to the fat kids.
>>
>>41531997
Not autistic at all bro. Youre a true Chad, in the best way.
>>
>>41533814
The walls are soylent green.
>>
File: 1495409346600.gif (4MB, 426x426px)
1495409346600.gif
4MB, 426x426px
>>41531997
The saint of fit has been found.
>>
>>41531997
>caring about others

leave 4chan and never return
>>
>>41530786
Nutritional education in every year of school and popularize intermittent fasting. Sadly, the medical community doesn't want to take responsibility for ANY fasting complications.
>>
>>41531997
This is fucking beautiful my dude, keep it up.
>>
>>41532427
In all honesty, the American diet sucks. I'm almost always making food from non-American cultures. Disappoints me that there are so few healthy, traditional American dishes (I actually can't name any). Everything is meaty/starchy/fatty. The metric fucktons of junkfood at the grocery stores don't help.
>>
>>41536393
Real talk though why don't PHYSICAL EDUCATION classes cover shit like this. Instead of sending 30 kids out to throw a ball while you drink a spiked coffee, why not educate kids about how their bodies actually function.

Also use the fat from mass-liposuction operations as biofuel.
>>
>>41530998
Not if the incentive is that anyone with a body fat percentage that makes them obese goes to the camps. They'll be pretty motivated not to go back there.
>>
>>41530974
>government mandated water fasting
Next they'll be saying sips are a fruit
>>
>>41536568
Eh, the idea of a particular body-fat percentage isn't helpful. Human bodies are way too different. And let's face it, all of these stats are based on white bodies.
>>
>>41531997
>caring about others
nah going to keep snickering at the gym fatties desu senpai
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.