[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you eat your oats /fit/? Does the nutritional content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

How do you eat your oats /fit/?

Does the nutritional content change if they are microwaved or not?

I just ate 400 cals of oats in what seemed like 10 seconds, not sure if they should have been microwaved desu
>>
With milk and a nuke my dude
>>
>>41530720
>1 cup oats
>add to pan with chopped banana & milk
>add peanut butter & cinnamon powder
>cook on med heat & stir continuously until it has a sort of sludgy consistency, not too thick, not too runny

You can cook them any way really. If you do the above you can use water or any other substitute for milk, obviously don't need the cinnamon, and can add any other fruit, frozen berries work well but if you're using frozen fruit add it after you've cooked the oats.
>>
Overnight oats. Cold and delicious.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>41530720
>How do you eat your oats /fit/?
Pic related, pour in bowl, add milk and chopped up banana, eat.

>Does the nutritional content change if they are microwaved or not?
Why would it? Microwaves aren't that powerful. At worst you're just going to evaporate some milk.
>>
the only thing that happens when you microwave oatmeal (or anything with sugars in it) is that the sugars are digested faster because of the way a microwave cooks that food (glycemic index on that food raises). So if you're a diabetic microwaving your oatmeal will only cause it to be digested and spike your sugar faster.

That's it. If you're not a diabetic or worried about how fast your carbs are digested then it doesn't matter.
>>
Am I the only one that adds a scoop of whey to my milky oats? I either blend it all up and drink it cold or nuke it in a bowl and eat warm
>>
Do any of you guys just drink raw blended oats in shakes?
>>
File: Pepe Staring.png (112KB, 297x282px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Staring.png
112KB, 297x282px
>>41530900
KEK, Lidl poorfag :^) At least buy their sachets instead anon, they're pretty good.
>>
>>41530900
>Why would it?
KEK ENJOY YOUR NO NUTRIENTS
>>
>>41531412
that's aldi you retard
>>
File: Beats Me.png (12KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
Beats Me.png
12KB, 560x407px
>>41531478
Oh kek, right.
>>
I just do a good ol' fashioned soul pour from my gigantic bag of oats, I have no idea how many calories I'm consuming but it makes a good bowl and a half of porridge. Also add a tiny peanut butter for flavouring and if I'm craving something sweet, a spoonful of jam.
>>
File: sips.jpg (57KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
sips.jpg
57KB, 720x552px
>>41530720
With sips.
>>
File: 1493249025617.jpg (69KB, 660x990px) Image search: [Google]
1493249025617.jpg
69KB, 660x990px
>>41531347
yep i put a cup of oats in my shakes

have to make sure to blend the oats fine first tho
>>
>>41531347
Yes
>>
Oats, milk and honey. Cold.
>>
100g oats
300ml whole milk
25g brotein powder

2mins heated
>>
Half a cup of oats
Half a cup of water
~150g of apple
Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
Half a teaspoon of vanilla
Pinch of salt
Stick in the fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning with black coffee. Double everything when not cutting.
>>
>>41532222
Nobody checks them anymore. But heated is disgusting

Greek yogurt
oats
milk
banana
frozen strawberries, blueberries

Depending on how much yogurt and oats you use, easily 1000 calories. You can drink it in 1-2 minutes as well and its very tasty. Eat it every day before working out
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.